Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 372

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

  1. #91
    Good God..




    https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1266217438846173184
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good God..




    https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1266217438846173184
    Why are the democrats cheering this on. Its like a $#@!ing troll yelling at someone standing on top of a rooftop telling them to jump. Why do the $#@!ing democrats want to fiddle while autozone burns.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why are the democrats cheering this on. Its like a $#@!ing troll yelling at someone standing on top of a rooftop telling them to jump. Why do the $#@!ing democrats want to fiddle while autozone burns.
    I hear the building is being burned to the ground there is no excuse for these kind of actions.
    This is not protesting. This wont help send their message for justice at all. Not surprising some democrats are cheering this.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why are the democrats cheering this on. Its like a $#@!ing troll yelling at someone standing on top of a rooftop telling them to jump. Why do the $#@!ing democrats want to fiddle while autozone burns.
    Because they want it to get bad enough to see Trump come in and crackdown so they can say they were right about him being an authoritarian and a racist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because they want it to get bad enough to see Trump come in and crackdown so they can say they were right about him being an authoritarian and a racist.
    CBS still calls them protests not riots apparently. Some white leftists on socal media outlets support it, not sure i support such actions. Because again this is not protesting.
    Source
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-28-2020 at 10:35 PM.

  7. #96

    Exclamation Sumertime Riots 2020



    Michael Pento - Make No Mistake, This Is A Depression


    SHTF is on

    Depression & Riots, Summer of 2020


    DC will burn again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    This will justify killer police drones in the future.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Smoking can be bad if you are in a bad place but not as bad as drinking. Drinking usually dials your emotions up to 11.
    Maybe the knee-killer will claim he was wasted...

    ...didn't know that choking a man to death would, you know, result in death...

    ...though he looked rather calm and smug to me.

    I hear he (the knee-killer) hired a very good (i.e. skilled, not necessarily moral) attorney.

    If the local D.A. $#@!s this up, intentionally or otherwise, this $#@! is going to get so much worse.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Maybe the knee-killer will claim he was wasted...

    ...didn't know that choking a man to death would, you know, result in death...

    ...though he looked rather calm and smug to me.

    I hear he (the knee-killer) hired a very good (i.e. skilled, not necessarily moral) attorney.

    If the local D.A. $#@!s this up, intentionally or otherwise, this $#@! is going to get so much worse.
    Leftists and media claim that the man who was arrested and died was innocent then why was he arrested in the first place?

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    CBS still calls them protests not riots apparently. And some white leftists love it.
    Source
    It almost seems like the liberal establishment rigged the Democratic process and censored peoples electronic speech took away their job and basically their humanity by making them cover up their face. I dont really understand what they are going through but i dont want to. The liberal establishment just showed they would murder to shut these people up.

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It almost seems like the liberal establishment rigged the Democratic process and censored peoples electronic speech took away their job and basically their humanity by making them cover up their face. I dont really understand what they are going through but i dont want to. The liberal establishment just showed they would murder to shut these people up.
    The fact that this was a liberal state i dont see how this is going to help them in 2020. Already the national guard arrived to the city from what i am seeing, 500 troops. Lets hope nothing bad happens.

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Apparently the cop is a Free Mason and it was done to distract the public from the plummeting corona virus numbers, the successful re-opening of the economy, and of course stir racial division before the election.

    So it was a false flag.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The fact that this was a liberal state i dont see how this is going to help them in 2020. Already the national guard arrived to the city from what i am seeing, 500 troops. Lets hope nothing bad happens.
    It helps them because it makes them feel better. At least they are trying to get the government to treat them like a human. The liberal establishment has ruined their lives.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Leftists and media claim that the man who was arrested and died was innocent then why was he arrested in the first place?
    He could have been arrested on suspicion of murder of children and cute puppies; that's irrelevant.

    He was on the ground, prone, handcuffed, w/ three cops on him (including the one on his neck who killed him), and he was not resisting.

    The video doesn't lie; it has no racial prejudice; it watches neither MSNBC nor FOX.

    He was audibly begging for his life.

    The former Chief of the NYPD basically said it was murder on Hannity yesterday, of all places; there is no serious debate.

    Oh, and the crime on suspicion of which he was actually arrested? Passing a fake $20 (the Fed just passed $4 trillion of them).

    Straight murder, and in the first degree; it's a tragedy that Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-28-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He could have been arrested on suspicion of murder of children and cute puppies; that's irrelevant.

    He was on the ground, prone, handcuffed, w/ three cops on him (including the one on his neck who killed him), and he was not resisting.

    The video doesn't lie; it has no racial prejudice; it watches neither MSNBC nor FOX.

    He was audibly begging for his life.

    The former Chief of the NYPD basically said it was murder on Hannity yesterday, of all places; there is no serious debate.

    Oh, and the crime on suspicion of which he was actually arrested? Passing a fake $20 (the Fed just passed $4 trillion of them).

    Straight murder, and in the first degree; it's a tragedy that Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty.
    Well, it's Federal now. And Federal has reinstated the death penalty. I am against the death penalty. Because of miscarriages of Justice. But, I'm not necessarily against assisted suicide.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, it's Federal now. And Federal has reinstated the death penalty. I am against the death penalty. Because of miscarriages of Justice. But, I'm not necessarily against assisted suicide.
    The D.A. and U.S. Attorney and so forth are talking about "excessive force."

    That was the catch-phrase at today's presser.

    What that means is that they're planning a misdemeanor "police misconduct" type offense.

    A quick review of the MN statutes tells me that there's such an offense with a maximum term of 1 year.

    ...and that's the fruit of unionized police.

    They aren't treated like normal suspects, even if murdering a man in broad daylight, on video, in front of a bunch of witnesses.

    I'm telling you, this is not a racial issue. The police are $#@!ed up all around. Everybody should be pissed about this.

    And, in a rare bit of good news, every single person I've talked to about it, from hardcore Trumpster to Bernie Bro, is indeed pissed.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  20. #107
    I have a good friend who knows a family in Minnesota and a girl in the family was at the protest when the riot began to break out. She said that she saw first hand, the first guy who started breaking windows left in a police car - NOT in the back - she thinks it was a false flag done to start the riot to crackdown on the peaceful protest - which historically would be accurate - but in this case it is more of a political distraction from the failed Plandemic against the President.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-28-2020 at 11:43 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #108
    I have a family friend who was on Earth yesterday; she said the Sun is in fact a plot by the deep state to reveal the fake tan of POTUS.

    On a totally unrelated note, I hear that Kim Jung Un brings the seasons through his beneficence.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I have a family friend who was on Earth yesterday; she said the Sun is in fact a plot by the deep state to reveal the fake tan of POTUS.

    On a totally unrelated note, I hear that Kim Jung Un brings the seasons through his beneficence.
    Whatever, my friend who told me this does not believe in conspiracy theories, he just thought I would be interested.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  23. #110
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Whatever, my friend who told me this does not believe in conspiracy theories, he just thought I would be interested.
    She doesn't believe in the secret marines then?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump via Twitter:

    Apparently that is an infamous quote from the past... a RNC convention?
    Sounds more like November-oriented thinking.

    My money's on him sending no one, or at least not until it's already over and there's no chance of a politically unpopular incident.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    She doesn't believe in the secret marines then?
    He does not believe in the secret marines and likes to mock me for believing in the "tunnel wars" and the electricity outages where they used LIDAR to pinpoint them all. Neither does the family friend who was at the protest who was formerly dating a transgender individual.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The D.A. and U.S. Attorney and so forth are talking about "excessive force."

    That was the catch-phrase at today's presser.

    What that means is that they're planning a misdemeanor "police misconduct" type offense.

    A quick review of the MN statutes tells me that there's such an offense with a maximum term of 1 year.

    ...and that's the fruit of unionized police.

    They aren't treated like normal suspects, even if murdering a man in broad daylight, on video, in front of a bunch of witnesses.

    I'm telling you, this is not a racial issue. The police are $#@!ed up all around. Everybody should be pissed about this.

    And, in a rare bit of good news, every single person I've talked to about it, from hardcore Trumpster to Bernie Bro, is indeed pissed.
    You're telling ME it's not a racial issue? As if I have not posted on this forums these many years about cops? Kelley Thomas? Tony Timpa?

    AF had a police misconduct thread that I regularly posted in. I guess both of us figured we were either preaching to the choir or it just din't amount to a hill of beans anyway.

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're telling ME it's not a racial issue? As if I have not posted on this forums these many years about cops? Kelley Thomas? Tony Timpa?

    AF had a police misconduct thread that I regularly posted in. I guess both of us figured we were either preaching to the choir or it just din't amount to a hill of beans anyway.
    @Anti Federalist

    Scott Adams made a good analogy recently on this topic.

    He was saying that the best thing that the LGBT community did to get everybody on board with fighting AIDS was to convince everyone that it wasn't just a disease that gay men got, that it was going to spread and be everyone's problem. It was very persuasive, and of course once that happened there was a big push to help eradicate it.

    So he wondered why the black community doesn't just start posting pictures and videos of white people getting killed by cops? Why not take the attitude that this isn't just a black problem, this is a people problem? Then we could all join together and help eradicate it, as opposed to being in this battle between each other that doesn't make any sense.

    Unfortunately the race baiters in this country have too much control over the media.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    @Anti Federalist

    Scott Adams made a good analogy recently on this topic.

    He was saying that the best thing that the LGBT community did to get everybody on board with fighting AIDS was to convince everyone that it wasn't just a disease that gay men got, that it was going to spread and be everyone's problem. It was very persuasive, and of course once that happened there was a big push to help eradicate it.

    So he wondered why the black community doesn't just start posting pictures and videos of white people getting killed by cops? Why not take the attitude that this isn't just a black problem, this is a people problem? Then we could all join together and help eradicate it, as opposed to being in this battle between each other that doesn't make any sense.

    Unfortunately the race baiters in this country have too much control over the media.
    Because most of them couldn't care less about white people, they just want black power. Blaming cops instead of racism doesn't help them take power away from white people. I've come to the conclusion that over half the black people in this country are black supremacists.

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Some of these crimes may be racially motivated, but by and large it's less white v. black than blue v. everyone else.

    The police need to be reigned in generally. A concrete first step would be to abolish police unions.

    They shouldn't be unionized anyway, for more mundane, economic reasons.

    They also shouldn't be unionized because, in situations like this, that union contract protects criminals.
    Eliminate qualified immunity.

    Eliminate circular force continuum training.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    @Anti Federalist

    Scott Adams made a good analogy recently on this topic.

    He was saying that the best thing that the LGBT community did to get everybody on board with fighting AIDS was to convince everyone that it wasn't just a disease that gay men got, that it was going to spread and be everyone's problem. It was very persuasive, and of course once that happened there was a big push to help eradicate it.

    So he wondered why the black community doesn't just start posting pictures and videos of white people getting killed by cops? Why not take the attitude that this isn't just a black problem, this is a people problem? Then we could all join together and help eradicate it, as opposed to being in this battle between each other that doesn't make any sense.

    Unfortunately the race baiters in this country have too much control over the media.
    The problem I have with that is that "heterosexual AIDS epidemic" scare was a lie.

    White people getting killed by cops in numbers statistically equal to or greater than blacks, when adjusted for population, is not.

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Eliminate qualified immunity.

    Eliminate circular force continuum training.
    Agreed regarding immunity, but what is the underlined?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The problem I have with that is that "heterosexual AIDS epidemic" scare was a lie.

    White people getting killed by cops in numbers statistically equal to or greater than blacks, when adjusted for population, is not.
    The dissimilarities in the facts don't matter that much, it's the persuasion technique that is important.

    The point is black people would be far better off and be able to actually help solve the problem of blue on black violence if they began highlighting blue on white violence as opposed to pretending it doesn't exist and it's 100% a racist problem.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-29-2020 at 02:02 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Protests erupt after black man shot by police in Minneapolis
    By Weston White in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 05:29 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM
  5. Police arrests during 03/20 2008 Anti-War Protests in SF
    By dirtyp in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •