Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 372

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL at the white lady stealing the ugly lamps

    "These lamps will really tie my room together!!"

    Do they know those who robbed will still problary get arrested right? lol.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Do they know those who robbed will still problary get arrested right? lol.
    How? They are wearing masks.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post


    Not a good comparison. There was no video. If there was video, then the strongly worded letters of complaint would have been much more strongly worded.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  5. #64



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    If I were dictator of Minneapolis, I would pursue the following policy:

    1) Prosecute the murderer and, upon conviction following a fair trial, hang him, and in the vicinity of where he committed his crime.

    2) Put down the riots by any means necessary: and I do mean any means.

    Our misfortune is that either side of the culture war supports only one of those options.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Protests spreads to New York.
    A police officer was injured.
    Quick!
    More stimulus.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    News Media clearly wants a race bait for the election when ignoring stats.
    Source

    The race baiting and division is standard Marxist manipulation of the ignorant masses.

    But if you want to apply it to the current election, it’s likely that a black woman will be on the ticket with Biden, and when Biden steps down, she will be the candidate. So yes, Democratic strategists would be planned the propaganda ahead of time. Just like they did for Obama (the previous candidate named Obama). All hail Michelle Caesar!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If I were dictator of Minneapolis, I would pursue the following policy:

    1) Prosecute the murderer and, upon conviction following a fair trial, hang him, and in the vicinity of where he committed his crime.

    2) Put down the riots by any means necessary: and I do mean any means.

    Our misfortune is that either side of the culture war supports only one of those options.
    Considering that Police are using the “duty to retreat” method, and are arresting any business owner who wants to “stand their ground”, it wouldn’t take anything more than having the Police do their actual jobs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Danke’s link:


    According to Elder, “The castle doctrine says if you’re in your home you have a right to stand your ground. It’s my understanding you do have a duty to retreat. Your business is not the same” as your home.

    So the cop who murdered a guy isn't arrested but a guy who owns a pawn shop that likely doesn't carry adequate insurance to cover his inventory shoots someone stealing from him and is already booked?

    I really don't understand. So a store owner is supposed to just let people take stuff from his store? Who does he call for help? The police aren't doing anything. They are just letting people loot. A lot of these small businesses aren't major successes. He might have almost everything he owns in that store. And now the savages completely razed his store. I really feel bad for this guy assuming this is what happened.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    MLK would be spinning in his grave if he knew this disgusting stuff was still happening almost 60 years later.
    Some of these crimes may be racially motivated, but by and large it's less white v. black than blue v. everyone else.

    The police need to be reigned in generally. A concrete first step would be to abolish police unions.

    They shouldn't be unionized anyway, for more mundane, economic reasons.

    They also shouldn't be unionized because, in situations like this, that union contract protects criminals.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-28-2020 at 08:00 PM.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Considering that Police are using the “duty to retreat” method, and are arresting any business owner who wants to “stand their ground”, it wouldn’t take anything more than having the Police do their actual jobs.



    Reagan had the National Guard shoot people looting with rubber bullets. 120 in the hospital and two in the morgue. Problem solved instantly. Got him two terms in left wing California.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Considering that Police are using the “duty to retreat” method, and are arresting any business owner who wants to “stand their ground”, it wouldn’t take anything more than having the Police do their actual jobs.
    Indeed

    Of course, had the police done job #1 (i.e. not murdering residents willy-nilly), this wouldn't be happening at all.

    That's not to say that the rioting is in any way justified, but it is entirely predictable.

    People will put up with all kinds of oppression, but blatant murder in broad daylight, going unpunished, will have this effect.

    This is why, incidentally, I made the point of saying that murderers should be hanged near where they commited their crimes.

    The people need to see justice done, right with their own eyes, otherwise they lose faith in it (and riot).
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Indeed

    Of course, had the police done job #1 (i.e. not murdering residents willy-nilly), this wouldn't be happening at all.

    That's not to say that the rioting is in any way justified, but it is entirely predictable.

    People will put up with all kinds of oppression, but blatant murder in broad daylight, going unpunished, will have this effect.

    This is why, incidentally, I made the point of saying that murderers should be hanged near where they commited their crimes.

    The people need to see justice done, right with their own eyes, otherwise they lose faith in it (and riot).
    The only motivation people listen to that is deeper than hatred for a lot of people is hunger. If we had a private police force and they murdered someone they wouldnt work in that line of work anymore at the least they might even have a police record that makes it hard to work elsewhere in some cases of murder. You cant have jobs where people are responsible for others safety without consequences. They have no consequences for anything and mentally a lot of people who are not law enforcement have a problem with that.

  17. #74

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Do they know those who robbed will still problary get arrested right? lol.
    Gonna be hard for them to get arrested when they're wearing masks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The only motivation people listen to that is deeper than hatred for a lot of people is hunger. If we had a private police force and they murdered someone they wouldnt work in that line of work anymore at the least they might even have a police record that makes it hard to work elsewhere in some cases of murder. You cant have jobs where people are responsible for others safety without consequences. They have no consequences for anything and mentally a lot of people who are not law enforcement have a problem with that.
    I agree regarding the benefits of a hypothetical private police force, subject to market forces, aka anarcho-capitalism, but that isn't a social order which can actually exist, however much we would like it to exist. There will be a state, and there will be police (or army, or whatever) to maintain state power and, we hope, general social order. The entire political problem, from a libertarian point of view, or at least a minarchist point of view, is how to restraint those people, who are inherently likely to abuse their power. Police didn't always act this way. It doesn't have to be this way. They are too numerous and too militarized, largely for the same reason: the war on drugs (and, to a lesser extent, the war on terror). The unions are also a major problem. Some reforms along those lines (i.e. reducing the number of police, ending these "wars," and abolishing the police unions) would go a very long way to getting things back to where they should be.



    ^^never killed a man by kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes while smirking at a video-camera-wielding hostile
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Some of these crimes may be racially motivated, but by and large it's less white v. black than blue v. everyone else.

    The police need to be reigned in generally. A concrete first step would be to abolish police unions.

    They shouldn't be unionized anyway, for more mundane, economic reasons.

    They also shouldn't be unionized because, in situations like this, that union contract protects criminals.
    Judging by much of the coverage, there is plenty of white Antifa types there instigating. Seems that many of them believe that their communist revolution is kicking off.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I agree regarding the benefits of a hypothetical private police force, subject to market forces, aka anarcho-capitalism, but that isn't a social order which can actually exist, however much we would like it to exist. There will be a state, and there will be police (or army, or whatever) to maintain state power and, we hope, general social order. The entire political problem, from a libertarian point of view, or at least a minarchist point of view, is how to restraint those people, who are inherently likely to abuse their power. Police didn't always act this way. It doesn't have to be this way. They are too numerous and too militarized, largely for the same reason: the war on drugs (and, to a lesser extent, the war on terror). The unions are also a major problem. Some reforms along those lines (i.e. reducing the number of police, ending these "wars," and abolishing the police unions) would go a very long way to getting things back to where they should be.



    ^^never killed a man by kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes while smirking at a video-camera-wielding hostile
    I wasnt merely suggesting a possible private police force just how the human nature aspect gets removed from public jobs which allows for corruption and hatred. People like to hate way too much and you have people jealous and hungry for it because law enforcement gets to do it and gets away with it. It creates this vicious never ending cycle of hatred.

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I wasnt merely suggesting a possible private police force just how the human nature aspect gets removed from public jobs which allows for corruption and hatred. People like to hate way too much and you have people jealous and hungry for it because law enforcement gets to do it and gets away with it. It creates this vicious never ending cycle of hatred.
    Source

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post


    Reagan had the National Guard shoot people looting with rubber bullets. 120 in the hospital and two in the morgue. Problem solved instantly. Got him two terms in left wing California.
    Governor of Minnesota sends in the guard.

    https://theweek.com/5things/916982/m...floyd-protests

    As demonstrators continue to protest the death of George Floyd, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) on Thursday declared a state of emergency in Minneapolis and St. Paul and activated the Minnesota National Guard.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Judging by much of the coverage, there is plenty of white Antifa types there instigating. Seems that many of them believe that their communist revolution is kicking off.
    I would tell you this much these Antifa types wouldn't last a few months or year in a actually communist country.

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    double post
    + rep
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  27. #83
    The last video I saw said they are trying to burn down the police station. I am glad I live in a heavily armed community where the police are very respectful.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Judging by much of the coverage, there is plenty of white Antifa types there instigating. Seems that many of them believe that their communist revolution is kicking off.
    There's rarely a shortage of morons.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I wasnt merely suggesting a possible private police force just how the human nature aspect gets removed from public jobs which allows for corruption and hatred. People like to hate way too much and you have people jealous and hungry for it because law enforcement gets to do it and gets away with it. It creates this vicious never ending cycle of hatred.
    I don't disagree; I guess I'm just saying that the problem is complicated and not so easy to solve.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    There's rarely a shortage of morons.



    I don't disagree; I guess I'm just saying that the problem is complicated and not so easy to solve.
    Lots of these people need some mushrooms. Apparently its sort of like a vaccine for depression.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    The last video I saw said they are trying to burn down the police station. I am glad I live in a heavily armed community where the police are very respectful.
    Talk to your community and make sure there is good communication. Depression is hatred turned inside out. People are lashing out at their community and commiting suicide because they are depressed in a lot of situations. Sometimes the signs arent there until its too late.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Lots of these people need some mushrooms. Apparently its sort of like a vaccine for depression.
    I heard that cases of whiskey were popping up on the street.

    Much as I enjoy a fifth or two, that's trouble in a riot.

    Mushrooms would probably be better.

    Alternatively, everyone could smoke, go home, and await the Domino's caravan.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If I were dictator of Minneapolis, I would pursue the following policy:

    1) Prosecute the murderer and, upon conviction following a fair trial, hang him, and in the vicinity of where he committed his crime.

    2) Put down the riots by any means necessary: and I do mean any means.

    Our misfortune is that either side of the culture war supports only one of those options.
    Apparently the cop is a Free Mason and it was done to distract the public from the plummeting corona virus numbers, the successful re-opening of the economy, and of course stir racial division before the election.

    So it was a false flag.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I heard that cases of whiskey were popping up on the street.

    Much as I enjoy a fifth or two, that's trouble in a riot.

    Mushrooms would probably be better.

    Alternatively, everyone could smoke, go home, and await the Domino's caravan.
    Smoking can be bad if you are in a bad place but not as bad as drinking. Drinking usually dials your emotions up to 11.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Apparently the cop is a Free Mason and it was done to distract the public from the plummeting corona virus numbers, the successful re-opening of the economy, and of course stir racial division before the election.

    So it was a false flag.
    I dont know if this is a distraction. This sort of feels like the country is under attack and no one is doing anything to stop it. This is a disaster.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Protests erupt after black man shot by police in Minneapolis
    By Weston White in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 05:29 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM
  5. Police arrests during 03/20 2008 Anti-War Protests in SF
    By dirtyp in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •