Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores set ABLAZE in Minneapolis as police struggle to contain anti-brutality protests

Breaking.

Crowds BESIEGE Minneapolis 5th Precinct as police & National Guard fail to enforce curfew

Is there some kind of military strategy behind this? by letting police precincts fall?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is most insane is the same people who thought protests over the government lockdown were horrific because of lack of social distancing think doing decades worth of economic destruction to innocent people is just swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    What is most insane is the same people who thought protests over the government lockdown were horrific because of lack of social distancing think doing decades worth of economic destruction to innocent people is just swell.
    Its going to take a decade for those areas to recover. If that is. These rioters should be arrested no excuses. They are destroying property. And of course this hatred towards white people by these two potical groups and Leftists wont help them at all.

Floyd did not die from asphyxiation - does not necessarily absolve the officers.

"Cocaine can create damage in your arteries around your heart that most medical tests can't even find"
    Last edited by dannno; 05-29-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Does he have a link?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Post office set on fire in Minneapolis.

No fire response or cops.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Breaking.

Crowds BESIEGE Minneapolis 5th Precinct as police & National Guard fail to enforce curfew

Is there some kind of military strategy behind this? by letting police precincts fall?
    Let the state fail and everyone leaves and has to go to other states that didnt fail. Maybe thats what is supposed to happen with America anyways. You have a united states that tries out different stuff. I dont know if bailing them out will really help. How do you help someone who doesnt want it without force or persuasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Why not take the guy down and pull off his mask? Find out who he really is.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I wonder how well the facial recognition works at unmasking people. You would think with different em like IR and photo enhancing software using artificial intelligence and reverse image lookups it wouldn't matter if they were wearing a mask or not. Their faces could be recognized by satellite or drone possibly.

Killer Mike of "Run the Jewels", strong 2nd amendment supporter, we have had threads on this guy before.. his thoughts on the Atlanta/CNN protests:

"I'd like to say to CNN, karma is a mother__. Stop feeding fear and anger every day."

Hip Hop Has Reached a Pinnacle.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hed-a-Pinnacle
    Last edited by dannno; 05-30-2020 at 02:00 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

#$#@!WhitePeopleDefinetelyCantSay

https://twitter.com/throneofthesun/s...11406695555078
    Last edited by dannno; 05-30-2020 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I hope they keep this behaviour up on TV so people will wake up to the police state that we live in. The only thing is like you said they were gentle. If there were no cameras and he was not a CNN reporter no doubt in my mind he would have been roughed up or beaten.
    Seems a lot more likely to me it was part of the false flag.

I know somebody who saw the initial outbreak of violence and rioting first hand, and they were being protected by the cops.

If it wasn't a CNN reporter, it wouldn't have ever happened.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-30-2020 at 02:24 AM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From what I have seen and read it does look like the cop was in the wrong in this one.

That totally excuses the looting and burning right?

This is going to get 10xs worse when the free money runs out at the end of July.

Haven't seen any Minn-eee-soooota farmers weigh in on these shenanigans.....

Oh-wait! They're out in the fields WORKING.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    From what I have seen and read it does look like the cop was in the wrong in this one.

That totally excuses the looting and burning right?

This is going to get 10xs worse when the free money runs out at the end of July.
    A lot of people don’t qualify for the handouts. You are correct about it getting worse.

This may have been the spark. It seems so coordinated.

At first I was okay with a little rebellion, but this has devolved into something that I don’t believe is going to help anyone out, unless we need to get worse before we get better.

If these demonstrators start going after the homes of politicians and other government buildings, I will cheer them on.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Identified as a St Paul PD officer.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Pallets of bricks appearing on street corners in Dallas.

https://twitter.com/AlexLunaViewof1/...72412592144385
    Last edited by devil21; 05-30-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I've seen that, but it's shaky. There's other video of the same(?) guy walking along breaking out windows.

The Phucking Pigs have been Caught..

Seen Murdering on Live TV.. and people are Rightfully Pissed..

Cops started the Looting and Burning... to take FOCUS off of themselves..

All the Blue Line Supporters can burn to the Ground,, along with the Snitches. It is their due.

but the Violence was Started By and Provoked by the Police....

Angry Mob is following the lead,,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The Phucking Pigs have been Caught..

Seen Murdering on Live TV.. and people are Rightfully Pissed..

Cops started the Looting and Burning... to take FOCUS off of themselves..

All the Blue Line Supporters can burn to the Ground,, along with the Snitches. It is their due.

but the Violence was Started By and Provoked by the Police....

Angry Mob is following the lead,,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
    That's one explanation.

It seems a little problematic when there have been a zillion other riots. Were the LA riots, Watts riots, Detroit riots, Chicago riots, Ferguson, and Charlotte all just false flags started by the police?

An alternative explanation is many black people and smelly leftists are nihilists who don't respect individual rights and just like to destroy things to pass time.

That's one explanation.

It seems a little problematic when there have been a zillion other riots. Were the LA riots, Watts riots, Detroit riots, Chicago riots, Ferguson, and Charlotte all just false flags started by the police?

An alternative explanation is many black people and smelly leftists are nihilists who don't respect individual rights and just like to destroy things to pass time.
    The theories are not mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Yes, this.

Proof?

All those people following him around, they should have jumped him, took off his mask and positively IDed him as a vandal. Citizens arrest. Hell, someone should have broke his kneecaps so he couldn’t run away.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

AG and ANTIFA supporter, Keith Ellison, is spreading lies about the guy in the video being a "white supremacist"!
    Don't that beat all?!

https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/s...45559416635392

God, I hope Trump is entraping these bastards!
    Please, Lord, make them stop!
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-30-2020 at 10:22 AM.

That's one explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, this.
    These Antifa communists are well funded and organized. It’s a given that they instigate, initiate and could arrange for a pallet of bricks to be placed out there. They fund raise openly.

Cops being agent provocateurs is possible, but not the first option to look at.

Sort of like the volunteer firefighter who starts fires so he can help put them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    These Antifa communists are well funded and organized. It’s a given that they instigate, initiate and could arrange for a pallet of bricks to be placed out there. They fund raise openly.

Cops being agent provocateurs is possible, but not the first option to look at.
    Agreed.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast