Thread: CDC New Mortality Rate .3%, There is No Reason for Any Distancing to Go on a Single Day Longer

New CDC Survival Rate is 99.8% , There is No Reason for Any Distancing to Go on a Day Longer

The irony is that now, social distancing may accomplishing exactly the opposite of saving lives. By delaying the wall of herd immunity which leaves the virus nowhere to go and exterminates it, the RNA virus has more time to mutate into more deadly forms which will result in a deadlier second wave.

For comparison

Regular flu mortality rate: .1%

1968 Hong Kong flu mortality rate: .5%

1968 season US Hong Kong flu deaths:100,000

1957 H2N2 flu mortality rate .7%

1957 season US H2N2 deaths 116,000

2017 - 2018 US flu deaths 80,000

Recall that in 1957 and 1968 the US had only 1/2 to 2/3 of the present population.

The killer is even if you are old and out of shape you still have a close to 99% chance of survival. Call the priest!

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cd...ate-below-0-3/

The CDC's New 'Best Estimate' Implies a COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rate Below 0.3%

That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the current "best estimate" for the fatality rate among Americans with COVID-19 symptoms is 0.4 percent. The CDC also estimates that 35 percent of people infected by the COVID-19 virus never develop symptoms. Those numbers imply that the virus kills less than 0.3 percent of people infected by it—far lower than the infection fatality rates (IFRs) assumed by the alarming projections that drove the initial government response to the epidemic, including broad business closure and stay-at-home orders.

The CDC offers the new estimates in its "COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios," which are meant to guide hospital administrators in "assessing resource needs" and help policy makers "evaluate the potential effects of different community mitigation strategies." It says "the planning scenarios are being used by mathematical modelers throughout the Federal government."

The CDC's five scenarios include one based on "a current best estimate about viral transmission and disease severity in the United States." That scenario assumes a "basic reproduction number" of 2.5, meaning the average carrier can be expected to infect that number of people in a population with no immunity. It assumes an overall symptomatic case fatality rate (CFR) of 0.4 percent, roughly four times the estimated CFR for the seasonal flu. The CDC estimates that the CFR for COVID-19 falls to 0.05 percent among people younger than 50 and rises to 1.3 percent among people 65 and older. For people in the middle (ages 50–64), the estimated CFR is 0.2 percent.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-24-2020 at 03:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Less traveling seems to have worked agaisnt SARS. I feel actually quite good without so many planes flying every 40,70 Minutes overhead.

When the experts were predicting a 1%-4% fatality rate back in March, I did my own calculations and predicted it would be closer to 0.1% - 0.3%

It is in the 80 page thread on the topic if anybody doubts that it happened.

I didn't hear anybody else make a prediction that precise, I just looked at the data that was available myself and actually did math.

Me: 1

Experts: 0
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-11-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    So in a country of 330 million people, we could expect as many as 990,000 fatalities if everyone became infected. However, I'm thinking that even the 0.3% number is high, given that about a quarter to a third of the fatalities originated in nursing homes and long term care facilities - where there is a concentration of people who have comorbidities (the attributes that make COVID-19 so deadly to some individuals). You would have thought that those would have been the people you'd be isolating. Instead, they lined them up like they were in a firing squad.
    I'd estimate a third of the fatalities came from this exact situation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They are probably just trying to clear the social security rolls before they go broke.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Did these numbers also take into account deaths of people where COVID was marked on the death certificate as being a second cause and not the primary cause? I heard that if that were to be addressed that would shrink the numbers down by a good 30%.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-11-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CDC should go TWEET that, and see how it turns out...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

It's not news to me. I've known since the beginning this was just a normal heavy flu season.

But we all "came together" "sheltered in place" and "won!"

Social distancing will continue as long as they keep changing the goalposts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Did these numbers also take into account deaths of people where COVID was marked on the death certificate as being a second cause and not the primary cause? I heard that if that were to be addressed that would shrink the numbers down by a good 30%.
    If not by half.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Social distancing will continue as long as they keep changing the goalposts.
    Maybe with riots we will each herd immunity that much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's not news to me. I've known since the beginning this was just a normal heavy flu season.

What's your estimate of how much COVID deaths are being pumped up? I hear 25% I guess more like 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

So much winning.
    "The Patriarch"

The CDC is just as bad as the WHO. They lost a lot of people's trust by their inability to do things better--or at least what they were set up for. They are worthless and have too many conflict of interests since they hold patents for vaccines and stand to make money by pushing them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The CDC is just as bad as the WHO. They lost a lot of people's trust by their inability to do things better--or at least what they were set up for. They are worthless and have too many conflict of interests since they hold patents for vaccines and stand to make money by pushing them.
    How could they listen to this one quack Neil Ferguson and ever have credibility again.

It may be coming back. You can already see more news stories are starting to get back to the covid-1984 news as the riots begin to calm down and the pivot begins. The panic and concern by officials is not real, nor will it ever be, but they need us in a constant state of chaos, fear, and demoralization, so they will get back to their bread and butter of making people fear for their lives with potential viral infections coming back for round 2. And they will blame the white supremacists, Trump, and bad cops, for creating the riots in the first place, which allowed many people to congregate together, which in their faux estimations, further spread the virus far and wide.

Feels like it's going to be back in the news 24/7 in a week or two, especially if the riots end. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    How could they listen to this one quack Neil Ferguson and ever have credibility again.
    And the other quack Fauci.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    It may be coming back. You can already see more news stories are starting to get back to the covid-1984 news as the riots begin to calm down and the pivot begins. The panic and concern by officials is not real, nor will it ever be, but they need us in a constant state of chaos, fear, and demoralization, so they will get back to their bread and butter of making people fear for their lives with potential viral infections coming back for round 2. And they will blame the white supremacists, Trump, and bad cops, for creating the riots in the first place, which allowed many people to congregate together, which in their faux estimations, further spread the virus far and wide.

Feels like it's going to be back in the news 24/7 in a week or two, especially if the riots end. We'll see what happens.
    Yes, because President Trump announced he is holding a rally in Oklahoma in two weeks. No mask and no social distancing required.

Yes, because President Trump announced he is holding a rally in Oklahoma in two weeks. No mask and no social distancing required.
    My sense is the COVID plot failed. No one is buying.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    My sense is the COVID plot failed. No one is buying.
    It largely did in the end. But they need a stop gap until the next event occurs and they also need to keep hanging the carrot on the stick until the vaccine is "ready".

It largely did in the end. But they need a stop gap until the next event occurs and they also need to keep hanging the carrot on the stick until the vaccine is "ready".
    Anyone thinking of taking that vaccine needs to watch Michelle Malkin's post:

He is sending a message to the sane. You are not alone.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-17-2020 at 03:54 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forced vaccination is rape.