Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Cube: How Many Cops Have to Kill Black Americans ‘Before We Strike Back?’

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    “Ice Cube will swarm on any motherfucker in a blue uniform”

He has fallen far since those delightful lyrics from the days of yore.
    So has Ice T...

I got my black shirt on.
    I got my black gloves on.
    I got my ski mask on.
    This $#@!'s been too long.
    I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
    I got my headlights turned off.
    I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
    I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.
    I'm a cop killer, better you than me.
    Cop killer, $#@! police brutality!
    Cop killer, I know your family's grieving,
    ($#@! 'em!)
    Cop killer, but tonight we get even, ha ha.
    I got my brain on hype.
    Tonight will be your night.
    I got this long-assed knife.
    And your neck looks just right.
    My adrenaline's pumpin'.
    I got my stereo bumpin'.
    I'm 'bout to kill me somethin'.
    A pig stopped me for nuthin'!
    Cop killer, better you than me.
    Cop killer, $#@! police brutality!
    Cop killer, I know your momma's grieving,
    ($#@! her!)
    Cop killer, but tonight…

LOL - Now he plays a cop on Tee Vee

What is Vanilla Ice doing these days?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Law n order. Yes, murder some more over China shoes. Clutch your pearls and hold on because the natives are pissed.

Start mowing them down, Governor. You have not seen $#@! if something horrific like that happens. Says more about you than the “looters”.

Yeah. It does. It says I respect individual rights and you don't.

It is never okay to loot private businesses. Ever. Never ever. They should be shot.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Video from 1992.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-29-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    About 2/3 of the time the media shows the innocent 12 year old picture and leaves out what the person did to cross the line and then you see the video and get more facts, and understand how it happened.
    That is probably so, but I don't think it is true in this case.

For one thing, it makes ZERO difference whether he was innocent or was caught raping a 10-year old white girl. They had him in cuffs, on his belly. Had he arisen as posed a threat, they could then have shot his black ass dead as last Wednesday. But they didn't. They had him down and posing no clear or present danger, yet kneeled on his neck, staunching the flow of blood to the carotid. They murdered him and they should all go to prison for life, genpop, no parole, no special protections. The prisoners would take good care of them... a little buttsex here, big bro'jobbu there, and finally they tragically fall down the stairs and die while on the way to the mess hall... but I digress.

This one cannot be spun, and it seems clear to me that Theye want it that way because were it otherwise, this would have gotten no press. What is going on across Ameican is too perfect to be the organic confluence disparate populations, united in the noble cause of justice.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Yeah. It does. It says I respect individual rights and you don't.

It is never okay to loot private businesses. Ever. Never ever. They should be shot.
    You don’t know $#@!. I never said a $#@!ing thing about condoning looting. Ever. Go cower.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Video from 1992.
    1991... 2020... some things never change... black folk burning each other down.

The globalists, or whatever you wish to call Themme, did their jobs well; near-perfectly, it would appear.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

You don’t know $#@!. I never said a $#@!ing thing about condoning looting. Ever. Go cower.
    LOL wut?

Here are your posts right before. You seem almost orgasmic at the looting. You put looters in scare quotes as if they are I guess noble saints fighting the good fight. You called defending property murder and pearl clutching.

Here comes Minneapolis out from the back burning down the house. Faith somewhat restored that we can, as a country, still get down.
    Law n order. Yes, murder some more over China shoes. Clutch your pearls and hold on because the natives are pissed.

Start mowing them down, Governor. You have not seen $#@! if something horrific like that happens. Says more about you than the “looters”.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    1991... 2020... some things never change... black folk burning each other down.

The globalists, or whatever you wish to call Themme, did their jobs well; near-perfectly, it would appear.
    Theye will use this, but theye do not need to instigate it.

Roundhead rebellions, Pall Mall riots, Irish draft riots in NYC, Zoot Suit riots in LA, Bonus March riots, 1960s riots...the list is endless.

The common denominator...cities.

Man is not meant to live on top of each other in the millions.

Add "diversity", low intelligence and poor impulse control to that and it's a recipe bound to blow up in your face.

LOL wut?

Here are your posts right before. You seem almost orgasmic at the looting. You put looters in scare quotes as if they are I guess noble saints fighting the good fight. You called defending property murder and pearl clutching.
    You still don’t know $#@!. Nothing you quoted of mine supports looting. My quotes indicated that I assume you think all of them are looters like the other good “conservatives”. See how I used quotes?

I don’t support looting. Do you want to keep trying to convince me otherwise?

“If I was Governor”. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Roundhead rebellions, Pall Mall riots, Irish draft riots in NYC, Zoot Suit riots in LA, Bonus March riots, 1960s riots...the list is endless.

Add "diversity", low intelligence and poor impulse control to that and it's a recipe bound to blow up in your face.
    Worth repeating over and over!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t support looting. Do you want to keep trying to convince me otherwise?

No. You are irrational. But for rational people. Sampler

Bump for thinking Americans had gone full soft when those Hong Kong protests were popping off. Here comes Minneapolis out from the back burning down the house. Faith somewhat restored that we can, as a country, still get down.

Totally with you on that. Cities are an abomination.
    I am not saying that I condone anything, but do have respect for the people out there getting it done. We sit and bitch on the internet while our liberty is stolen. We may not approve of all the techniques, but should understand the rage.
    One guy said it there best:

"We protested peacefully and y'all told us to just wait, be patient......Well, YOU ARE OUT OF TIME!"

Your posts are morally depraved. The domestic terrorists rioting have done far more harm in a few days than the police do in a year with wrongful murders

No. You are irrational. But for rational people. Sampler

Your posts are morally depraved. The domestic terrorists rioting have done far more harm in a few days than the police do in a year with wrongful murders
    Okay I will break it down. It’s possible to see both sides of the propaganda. To be aware of the techniques used to bring sorrows upon people. It’s possible to hold opposing views at the same time and yet not be morally tied to either. Enjoy your judgment of others.

“Domestic terrorist rioting” - The King is proud.

Take care. No hate here. I don’t even think you are depraved. Just ignorant.

I'm thinking in this case Theye did in any event. But who can say for certain? We will likely never know, though torturing Soros just to make sure it wasn't him has its appeal.

Perhaps Theye are now making good on their belief that the world population needs a heavy cull.

Precisely what Theye want. No matter how it turns out, it would seem Theye will benefit at our expense. One has to hand it to Themme for careful planning in the architecture of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I wish they'd get on with it instead of lippin'.....
    Bit surprised to read that comment considering your strong anti-racial divisions and pro racial unity stance; on the surface such an suggestion if translated into action could causue far greater racial divisions than any Trump-Sweden-RockyA$AP race relations discussions ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Bit surprised to read that comment considering your strong anti-racial divisions and pro racial unity stance; on the surface such an suggestion if translated into action could causue far greater racial divisions than any Trump-Sweden-RockyA$AP race relations discussions ever could.
    If any group of people is looking for a fight I'll not back down if it's in my neck of the woods.

And you completely misinterpret my "stance" as "pro racial unity", being "anti-racial divisions" doesn't place me in the category you would assign me.

I don't believe for a minute that there can ever be "racial unity" but that in no way contradicts my abhorrence of morons with an agenda pushing racial divide for personal gain.

People can get along or they can fight, petty divisive issues have been blown out of proportion for years by social manipulators for one reason or another and you're trying to do just that with your post that I've quoted.

If there needs to be blood shed in order to water the tree of liberty then lets push government aside and get on with it.

“Ice Cube will swarm on any motherfucker in a blue uniform”

He has fallen far since those delightful lyrics from the days of yore.
    Nah,,, he's still legit,,, he's gonna roll up and bust a cap in Donald Duck's tail feathers,,, them Disney boys in blue better check theyself

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Move the Ghana. They say they want the disenfranchised blacks. Two birds, one plane ticket.

What is Vanilla Ice doing these days?
    Very busily being forgotten.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12