Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cube: How Many Cops Have to Kill Black Americans ‘Before We Strike Back?’

Exclamation Ice Cube: How Many Cops Have to Kill Black Americans ‘Before We Strike Back?’

Be nice if white people reacted the same was as well.

Especially when you consider that white people are just as likely to be shot by cops as blacks.

Ice Cube: How Many Cops Have to Kill Black Americans ‘Before We Strike Back?’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...e-strike-back/

Joshua Caplan 27 May 2020

In the wake of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis, veteran rapper and actor Ice Cube asked how much more “crime” must police officers commit against black Americans “before we strike back?”

“How long will we go for Blue on Black Crime before we strike back???” Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, wrote on Twitter Tuesday in response to rapper Talib Kweli sharing a video of a Minneapolis police officer with his knee on the neck of Floyd.

How long will we go for Blue on Black Crime before we strike back??? https://t.co/sXDq7SXl6W

— Ice Cube (@icecube) May 26, 2020

Hours after the video went viral, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey announced the firings of four Minneapolis Police Department officers.

“This is the right call,” Frey wrote on Twitter.

Four responding MPD officers involved in the death of George Floyd have been terminated.

This is the right call.

— Mayor Jacob Frey (@MayorFrey) May 26, 2020

“Being black in America should not be a death sentence,” he said. “For 5 minutes we watched as a white officer pressed his knee to the neck of a black man, for 5 minutes. When you hear someone calling for help, you are supposed to help, this officer failed in the most basic human sense.”

Police Chief Medaria Arradondo told reporters he would cooperate fully as the investigation proceeds and the department will have its own internal investigation.

He added that based on additional information he received, he called in federal authorities to conduct a probe because he’s concerned about possible civil rights violations.

Frey said during the press conference that he understands that people are angry and have the right to protest, but urged caution and continued social distancing because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Floyd’s arrest happened near a Cup Foods at the intersection of Chicago Avenue and 38th Street on Monday. Police were called to investigate a report of someone trying to pay with a counterfeit bill at the grocery store and found a man matching the suspect’s description on the hood of his car, according to police and scanner audio posted online.

Police spokesman John Elder said officers took Floyd into custody after he “physically resisted,” adding that their body cameras were turned on and the way he was held was not a department-authorized chokehold.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is incitement to violence!

I would like to see reporting on what the black person did to get the police to kill them in each case. My bet would be that completely unjustified killings by police are race-blind.
    About 2/3 of the time the media shows the innocent 12 year old picture and leaves out what the person did to cross the line and then you see the video and get more facts, and understand how it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

How many of our rights need to be taken away before we strike back?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I would like to see reporting on what the black person did to get the police to kill them in each case. My bet would be that completely unjustified killings by police are race-blind.
    About 2/3 of the time the media shows the innocent 12 year old picture and leaves out what the person did to cross the line and then you see the video and get more facts, and understand how it happened.
    Sorry- but I have a lot of black friends who have been totally & dangerously discriminated by cops- I have seen this with my own eyes. It's a very real scenario in many places.

The answer is to stand together & love one another. Black, white, yellow, red, pink, purple.... it doesn't matter.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Unfortunately, I think this is true. That cop's actions will probably cause a few more deaths. Biden getting the nomination won't help this situation. He helped pass many laws that target black people. I would not want to be a cop this summer.
    Last edited by dean.engelhardt; 05-27-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Findings from black Harvard economist who is also in the Freakonomics videos on Netflix

But when it comes to the most lethal form of force — police shootings — the study finds no racial bias.

“It is the most surprising result of my career,” said Roland G. Fryer Jr., the author of the study and a professor of economics at Harvard. The study examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments, in Texas, Florida and California.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

What I read, he matched the description of a person that tried to use a counterfeit $20 and he resisted arrest.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I wish they'd get on with it instead of lippin'.....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    +rep

Enough talk...jump already.

Problem?

That's not the cop, Chauvin.

But all us white demons all look alike, amirite, Cube?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

It’ll happen.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

How long? At least until the stimulus money dries up.

I wonder how the guy who called the cops on this man over a alleged fake $20 feels now?

Never call cops.

There’s good cops & bad.

Good guys need to be recognized

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ice Cube is a fraud. He came from a bourgeois, two parent family and was never a real gangsta. But he's the one who got rich off it, and he's the one telling actual poor blacks to kill people, ruin their own lives, or possibly get killed. Just vile. A thirty year LARP that he now believes is true.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    There’s good cops & bad.

Good guys need to be recognized
    Few, Rare and they get Dornered.

It is the Profession that needs to be removed from society.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How many of our rights need to be taken away before we strike back?
    A national organized and heavily armed militia is needed to take down the violent organized crime police syndicates.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    A national organized and heavily armed militia is needed to take down the violent organized crime police syndicates.
    wasnt obama making one of those?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    wasnt obama making one of those?
    That was a branch of government. What I propose is unregulated outside of government. Local militias loosely bound together through the goals of a national charter. The goal of identifying corrupt police officers/departments, judiciaries and politicians.

Bump for thinking Americans had gone full soft when those Hong Kong protests were popping off. Here comes Minneapolis out from the back burning down the house. Faith somewhat restored that we can, as a country, still get down.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Ice Cube is a fraud. He came from a bourgeois, two parent family and was never a real gangsta. But he's the one who got rich off it, and he's the one telling actual poor blacks to kill people, ruin their own lives, or possibly get killed. Just vile. A thirty year LARP that he now believes is true.
    His former colleagues weren't too positive about "Benedict Arnold" after he left NWA. Is it really fair to accuse him for not being poor enough as a kid?!?
    I think that his later actions of making Hollywood movies are better evidence of what O'Shea was really all about - fame and fortune, without caring about the sorry state of the world...

On 26 May 2018, Trump's long-time friend Elliott Broidy sued his (former) business partner Ahmed Al-Rumaihi, accusing him of leaking his emails (that made the previous expose by AP possible) to damage his reputation over his wheeling and dealing with the UAE (and the Saudis) and the Trump White House.

In another one of those strange coincidences, legendary gangsta rapper Ice Cube also sued Al-Rumaihi over not keeping up their deal on financing a pro-basketball league. Ice Cube’s (other) business partner Jeff Kwatinetz, is also a friend of Steve Bannon: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... ling-says/
    (http://archive.is/Jzoxp)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Bump for thinking Americans had gone full soft when those Hong Kong protests were popping off. Here comes Minneapolis out from the back burning down the house. Faith somewhat restored that we can, as a country, still get down.
    Nothing says freedom like grossly violating the rights of completely innocent people by destroying their property and preventing them from working.

Looters should get pelted with tear gas and rubber bullets. If those don't work. Just now them down until the message is received.

If I were Governor I wouldn't tolerate this $#@! for even one night. You can have those Nike's but they will be soaked in blood.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 05-29-2020 at 06:44 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Riots & looting... the excusable crime?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Riots & looting... the excusable crime?
    When someone mentions before we strike back usual seems like a instigate violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Nothing says freedom like grossly violating the rights of completely innocent people by destroying their property and preventing them from working.

Looters should get pelted with tear gas and rubber bullets. If those don't work. Just now them down until the message is received.

If I were Governor I wouldn't tolerate this $#@! for even one night. You can have those Nike's but they will be soaked in blood.
    Law n order. Yes, murder some more over China shoes. Clutch your pearls and hold on because the natives are pissed.

Start mowing them down, Governor. You have not seen $#@! if something horrific like that happens. Says more about you than the “looters”.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Hey… Cube got a new Disney movie coming out soon ? LOL

everybodys fighting to reach the top... tell me, how far is it from the bottom ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

everybodys fighting to reach the top... tell me, how far is it from the bottom ?
    I remember during the 90s when the Black panthers a black supremacist group tried to overthrow the American govt they failed. Whats Ice Trying to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

“Ice Cube will swarm on any motherfucker in a blue uniform”

He has fallen far since those delightful lyrics from the days of yore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast