Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 60 of 60

Thread: The UN “New World Order” Has Now Been Published: No Longer a “Conspiracy Theory”

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Could be because he was a Christian and read what God said about Esau.

    Romans 9:13

    “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”

    Genesis 25:23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

    http://biblestudyforlife.com/russia.htm
    Whoa! Christian racism rearing its ugly head on RPF??

    There are no divisions of race under the New Covenant. That cannot be more clearly taught in the New Testament.

    There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
    (Galatians 3:28-29)
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Could be because he was a Christian and read what God said about Esau.

    Romans 9:13

    “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”

    Genesis 25:23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

    http://biblestudyforlife.com/russia.htm



    Eastern Slavics/Slavs are also Christians Orthodox Christian they follow the same religion as a roman Christianity. The same god so basically you would had a war with another christian nation.

    Are you going to claim Russians arent Christian? why do you think Russians in Russia celebrate every holiday of Christ?



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Whoa! Christian racism rearing its ugly head on RPF??

    There are no divisions of race under the New Covenant. That cannot be more clearly taught in the New Testament.
    Those are not my words, those are God's words. You have to understand the beginning before you can understand the end.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Patton argued that Hitler was right in his attempt to take out the communists. In that and ONLY that.
    I actually did a ton of research on Patten & yes, he was against communism, but he also was startled to realize what the Balfour Declaration was really about & other subversive stuff going on.

    Most of that info has been scrubbed of the internet, but there are some good articles about his assassination- the assassin even confessed to it later.
    There is no spoon.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Eastern Slavics/Slavs are also Christians Orthodox Christian they follow the same religion as a roman Christianity. The same god so basically you would had a war with another christian nation.

    Are you going to claim Russians arent Christian? why do you think Russians in Russia celebrate every holiday of Christ?
    I believe that the lost tribes ended up in Russia- and so does a good Russian friend of mine.
    There is no spoon.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Eastern Slavics/Slavs are also Christians Orthodox Christian they follow the same religion as a roman Christianity. The same god so basically you would had a war with another christian nation.

    Are you going to claim Russians arent Christian? why do you think Russians in Russia celebrate every holiday of Christ?
    Guess you didn't bother to read the outline line I provided of the Bible study. These things cannot be explained in a sound-bite.

    II Timothy 2:15

    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Those are not my words, those are God's words. You have to understand the beginning before you can understand the end.
    First of all, I don't think you have to tell me I "need" to understand anything from you that is written in the Bible, as I have read it many dozens of times in my life, and have a Bachelor's Degree in Bible and Greek. I also don't need "commentaries" to explain it from a certain perspective.

    This is what you wrote in response to AngryCanadian:

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not to mention he was Racist towards white Slavic Russians calling them Asians. Dispute Russia being in far east and Europe.


    He stated that Russians had a corrupt culture?

    I am still surprised that some in the right are still worshiping Patton.

    Mind you Slavic people are not Asian and calling Slavic's as Asian or Asiatic is racist and disgusting, Slavics are very much European.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Could be because he was a Christian and read what God said about Esau.
    These ^^^^ are NOT God's words. They are your words in response to AngryCanadian, to seemingly justify Christian discrimination. If they are not, then please clarify, because whether or not Patton was a "Christian" is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Word of God, and as I pointed out, there is NO DISCRIMINATION in the New Covenant.

    And I will call it out wherever it rears its ugly head (which I hope is not happening here!)
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    First of all, I don't think you have to tell me I "need" to understand anything from you that is written in the Bible, as I have read it many dozens of times in my life, and have a Bachelor's Degree in Bible and Greek. I also don't need "commentaries" to explain it from a certain perspective.

    This is what you wrote in response to AngryCanadian:





    These ^^^^ are NOT God's words. They are your words in response to AngryCanadian, to seemingly justify Christian discrimination. If they are not, then please clarify, because whether or not Patton was a "Christian" is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Word of God, and as I pointed out, there is NO DISCRIMINATION in the New Covenant.

    And I will call it out wherever it rears its ugly head (which I hope is not happening here!)
    Eastern Slav, Southern Slav follow the same the Word of God and honestly thank goodness the US military didnt allow a nutcase running the whole pose WW2 show. The greeks who are also Slavs wouldnt allow it.

    Just so you know Greeks are also Orthodox.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Eastern Slav, Southern Slav follow the same the Word of God and honestly thank goodness the US military didnt allow a nutcase running the whole pose WW2 show. The greeks who are also Slavs wouldnt allow it.

    Just so you know Greeks are also Orthodox.
    In the New Covenant, nationality doesn't matter. Only faith in Christ. Faith saves us, not our ethnic heritage (and that goes for ethnic Jews too!)
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    In the New Covenant, nationality doesn't matter. Only faith in Christ. Faith saves us, not our ethnic heritage (and that goes for ethnic Jews too!)
    On that we agree but Crazy Patton doesn't care nor didn't seem to care that. Let alone trying to start a war between Christian Slavs.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    You do realize that both the unnwo website and the "news" article linking to it are both fakes right?

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You do realize that both the unnwo website and the "news" article linking to it are both fakes right?
    [sigh] Do we have to go through this again? No, this is not a fake.

    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You do realize that both the unnwo website and the "news" article linking to it are both fakes right?
    It appears to be not legitimate. Sometimes it happens, we should all verify everything.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It appears to be not legitimate. Sometimes it happens, we should all verify everything.
    Did you even bother watching Spiro's video where he fact checked this?

    It is all true. It is not an official site of the UN, but the people who put up the site are all connected to the UN, and these initiatives were implemented by UN resolutions.

    What's the problem here? People can't watch a 12 minute video and then follow the links that back up what he reported?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Did you even bother watching Spiro's video where he fact checked this?

    It is all true. It is not an official site of the UN, but the people who put up the site are all connected to the UN, and these initiatives were implemented by UN resolutions.

    What's the problem here? People can't watch a 12 minute video and then follow the links that back up what he reported?
    I did watch the Spiro video, I actually watch all of them. Spiro does an outstanding job and I agree with him. I was merely referencing the UNNWO site itself which does not belong to the actual UN. But you are absolutely right, those people that put up that site are UN supporters.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I did watch the Spiro video, I actually watch all of them. Spiro does an outstanding job and I agree with him. I was merely referencing the UNNWO site itself which does not belong to the actual UN. But you are absolutely right, those people that put up that site are UN supporters.
    Not only "supporters" but part of the UN. And the initiatives were all passed by UN resolutions.

    So why are you saying the site is "not legitimate?"
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    First of all, I don't think you have to tell me I "need" to understand anything from you that is written in the Bible, as I have read it many dozens of times in my life, and have a Bachelor's Degree in Bible and Greek. I also don't need "commentaries" to explain it from a certain perspective.

    This is what you wrote in response to AngryCanadian:





    These ^^^^ are NOT God's words. They are your words in response to AngryCanadian, to seemingly justify Christian discrimination. If they are not, then please clarify, because whether or not Patton was a "Christian" is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Word of God, and as I pointed out, there is NO DISCRIMINATION in the New Covenant.

    And I will call it out wherever it rears its ugly head (which I hope is not happening here!)
    Patton was a devout Christian who loathed the Russian Government.

    These are GOD'S WORDS as I wrote above.

    Romans 9:13

    “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”


    Esau, Red, Edom, Russia's Symbol, The Bear
    http://biblestudyforlife.com/russia.htm
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Patton was a devout Christian who loathed the Russian Government.

    These are GOD'S WORDS as I wrote above.

    Romans 9:13

    “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”


    Esau, Red, Edom, Russia's Symbol, The Bear
    http://biblestudyforlife.com/russia.htm
    Yes, but applying them to Patton and whatever his views were are YOUR words.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yes, but applying them to Patton and whatever his views were are YOUR words.
    Patton was smart enough to know what the Russian gov was doing to it's people. Our wonderful ally, Stalin, killed millions more than Hitler, but that was covered up for a long time, because, you know, war is the health of the state.

    Patton's plan, once he got out of Germany, go home, retire from the military & then speak all over the US about the atrocities of our involvement in WWII. That could not be allowed.
    There is no spoon.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Did you even bother watching Spiro's video where he fact checked this?

    It is all true. It is not an official site of the UN, but the people who put up the site are all connected to the UN, and these initiatives were implemented by UN resolutions.

    What's the problem here? People can't watch a 12 minute video and then follow the links that back up what he reported?
    The website is FAKE. Story over.

    I don't like the UN and would like to see the US pull out of it. The story is still fake.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The website is FAKE. Story over.

    I don't like the UN and would like to see the US pull out of it. The story is still fake.
    Well, you've provided such overwhelming evidence here that it is fake that is must be so....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The website is FAKE. Story over.

    I don't like the UN and would like to see the US pull out of it. The story is still fake.
    The story and the website are not fake. It is not owned by the actual United Nations, but Created4 is correct that the people who own/operate the UNNWO website are proponents of the U.N. When I first researched the site, I simply did a whois and noted that.

    At least listen to the video.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is not owned by the actual United Nations.
    Jayme Illien is the registered owner of the site according to Whois, and he is definitely on the UN payroll, so I wouldn't say it is not owned by the UN. They just don't link to it (yet.)

    But there are many of these affiliate organizations out there funded by the UN. Illien has ties to the CIA as well.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The story and the website are not fake. It is not owned by the actual United Nations, but Created4 is correct that the people who own/operate the UNNWO website are proponents of the U.N. When I first researched the site, I simply did a whois and noted that.

    At least listen to the video.
    I've had enough of mind numbing videos. It is a huge problem that people can't read (anymore)...

    But that wasn’t the point made by @Created4 originally is it?
    I’ve searched the UN site without a single reference to the UNNWO.org...

    If we follow the arguing of @Created4 in another thread, we only have to replace RFK Jr. with UN...
    PR Newswire?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    RFK Jr. would never comment on an obscure site like this. It would be all over the media....
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6949619


    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Well, you've provided such overwhelming evidence here that it is fake that is must be so....
    So what is it? UNNWO isn't an official UN site is it? If I'm wrong please show some "evidence".
    It are stories like these that give Snopes the credibility it doesn't deserve!
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-28-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I've had enough of mind numbing videos. It is a huge problem that people can't read (anymore)...

    But that wasn’t the point made by @Created4 originally is it?
    I’ve searched the UN site without a single reference to the UNNWO.org...

    If we follow the arguing of @Created4 in another thread, we only have to replace RFK Jr. with UN...
    PR Newswire?!?

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6949619



    So what is it? UNNWO isn't an official UN site is it? If I'm wrong please show some "evidence".
    It are stories like these that give Snopes the credibility it doesn't deserve!
    Yes, it was all a trick by RFK Jr. to fake everyone out. You nailed it. Maybe Snopes has some job openings you could apply for....
    Last edited by Created4; 05-28-2020 at 09:46 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yes, it was all a trick by RFK Jr. to fake everyone out. You nailed it. Maybe Snopes has some job openings you could apply for....
    I remember that you falsely claimed that RFK jr. didn't write that story!

    There is no "New World Order" program by the UN.
    The UNNWO.org is no site of the UN.

    I don't even think that you are intentionally misleading people, but you sure are wasting my time.
    You can now twist and turn that the goofball that got you fooled into believing his publicity stunt, is some major figure, but that is nothing more than a silly "conspiracy theory"...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I remember that you falsely claimed that RFK jr. didn't write that story!
    He didn't write that story on that site. That was a true statement. But facts don't seem to matter to you, so I will not waste my time debating this with you....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    He didn't write that story on that site. That was a true statement. But facts don't seem to matter to you, so I will not waste my time debating this with you....
    You falsely claimed that it wasn't HIS story because it would be all over the media instead on some obscure site (more obscure than PRNewswire?)!

    It was HIS story, maybe you missed it...
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Lol guys, RFK Jr. did post it on his site and then the obscure sites posted it: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...gh-dose-group/ The original post also has links to documentation.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    You falsely claimed that it wasn't HIS story because it would be all over the media instead on some obscure site (more obscure than PRNewswire?)!

    It was HIS story, maybe you missed it...
    You're confused. There was nothing on PRNewswire, and the link to the story on his site was published days later. What they were publishing was something on Instragram, but no article had been written yet.

    But who cares? What's your point? The owner of the NWO website is on the UN Payroll, he got the initiatives approved by a UN resolution, these resolutions/programs are funded by the UN, and your claim that it is a "fake" website is what? The fact that the main UN website is not linking to it yet?

    That's called an argument from silence fallacy. You have zero proof to back up your claim that it is a fake site.

    We're done here.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You're confused. There was nothing on PRNewswire, and the link to the story on his site was published days later. What they were publishing was something on Instragram, but no article had been written yet.
    You are twisting and truning defending a BS story!
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Where's your evidence?!? Or are only other members supposed to give "evidence"?!?

    There are 2 things here the UNIDO happiness BS which is real and the UNNWO.org that according to Illien was launched in 2008.
    I still haven’t found anything about the UNNWO.org besides the story from a site I don’t know, PRnewswire (that Illien cited for reference on his Wikpedia page)...

    The following is the only link from what looks like a “reliable” source from the Activistpost article (or is the "evidence" hidden away in another mind numbing Youtube video that I didn't watch?).
    The problem is that it is nothing more than a copy-paste article from again PRnewswire (Yahoo.com regularly deletes article by the way)...
    United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/unite...110000578.html

    Maybe you missed my first post...
    To which you replied without any evidence that it isn't "fake"?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It looks “fake” to me. Or at least not an official UN website...
    I searched the internet for more information, but there is none.

    Ndaba Mandela IS a grandson of the crooked lawyer Nelson Mandela, made the first black president of South Africa. I couldn’t find anything to connect him to the “United Nations New World Order Project”.

    It looks like Jayme Illien has made up this story as a publicity stunt. His Wikipedia page looks to have been written by Illien himself and has been deleted by Wikipedia on 23 May.
    This story includes the claim that the “United Nations New World Order Project” was launched in 2008.

    What seems true though, is that Illien once founded the United Nations International Day of Happiness.
    Whatever that is?

    Here’s the archived version of Illien’s Wiki page: http://archive.is/BVHem

    The links in Illien’s Wiki page that supposedly show that the “United Nations New World Order Project” was launched in 2008, make no such claims.
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300880251.html
    https://happinessday.org/leadership/.../jayme-illien/

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    But who cares? What's your point? The owner of the NWO website is on the UN Payroll, he got the initiatives approved by a UN resolution, these resolutions/programs are funded by the UN, and your claim that it is a "fake" website is what? The fact that the main UN website is not linking to it yet?

    That's called an argument from silence fallacy. You have zero proof to back up your claim that it is a fake site.
    If it isn't fake than why don't you give us some information on this non-existent UN "New World Order" project?!? Which "resolution" got this initiative "approved"?!?
    He's a goofball that got you fooled with a publicity stunt (the UN won't mind as it's fake stories like these that keep the "real" stories out of the spotlight).
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-29-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. Big Pharma criminality no longer a conspiracy theory
    By John F Kennedy III in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •