Thread: Reporter:No Body Here is Wearing Masks! Some Guy on Street:Including your Cameraman

Reporter:No Body Here is Wearing Masks! Some Guy on Street:Including your Cameraman

Reporter:No Body Here is Wearing Masks! Some Guy on Street:Including your Cameraman

This was quite rather strange if not questionable and this is why some arent believing what the MSM says anymore about the virus of course i believe the virus is really but to claim that everyone has it or that healthy people could be spreading it is just pure nonsense.

A Reporter was outside in a area full with people some wearing masks while the majority of others who were not and which that erupted the Reporter by saying look no body here is wearing any masks! and all of a sudden a random person with his moblie device comes around and starts fliming and says.

Reporter:No body here is wearing any masks!
    Some Guy on Street:Including the Cameraman
    Reporter:Ok well yeah.
    Newsroom: "Has no comment on the guy who just owned the reporter"

Lets just say the reporter got owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Young Americans for Liberty shared this video on their Facebook page. Nice to see people calling out the MSM and how some people in their news crews aren't wearing masks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Young Americans for Liberty shared this video on their Facebook page. Nice to see people calling out the MSM and how some people in their news crews aren't wearing masks.
    Unless the news crews themselves already got vaccinated for it.

LOL they ARE fake news.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    And here's the video from the guy who filmed the MSNBC hypocrisy:

https://twitter.com/Deana921/status/1265324662369718272
    Makes you wonder whatever or not journalists had actually vaccinated themselves agaisnt this.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Makes you wonder whatever or not journalists had actually vaccinated themselves agaisnt this.
    Not sure what you mean. There's no vaccine at the moment (not that I would trust it anyway). Or maybe you're saying there is a secret vaccine that we don't know about? The MSNBC reporter was wearing a mask, though, as was 1 of the 3 guys on his crew.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    That makes me wonder if you believe the Common Cold has a Vaccine?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Here's the best video on YouTube I found which shows both the MSM reporter, and the citizen who drew back the curtain (Wizard of Oz reference)

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)