Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Karen in Central Park

Karen in Central Park

Karen walks her dog off leash - which - I personally have no problem with. I think there should be more off leash areas for dogs, and a lot of areas that require leashes are well suited for allowing dogs off leash. Many of these areas that require leashes are full of dogs off leash and I've yet to see any problems in a public place with off leash dogs, and I spend every day in these areas.

There are plenty of friendly dogs out there who do great off leash, big and small. They shouldn't be punished because some people have dogs that are not well socialized with others.

They should have some trails in Central Park that allow dogs off leash, others that allow them on leash and you could even have some that don't allow dogs for people who are afraid. It's big enough.

An African American guy starts filming her while her dog is off leash, and she freaks out and tells him to stop filming her and acts like he is threatening her with violence and says she is going to call the cops and tell them an "African American man is threatening me!!"

The entire time she is choking the dog because she is holding it by the collar instead of leashing up right away. Eventually it bites her.

Turns out she is a hardcore leftist.

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1LyxBNgEZVaxN
    Last edited by dannno; 05-26-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What an evil, stupid bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Turns out she is a hardcore leftist.

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1LyxBNgEZVaxN
    Was there ever any doubt? I might have set the betting odds at 9 to 1 based on her actions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not surprised at all that shes a leftist. A conservative would never treat their dog like that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And next up, we’ll get more context. Why was he carrying dog treats and what was he going to do to the dog that she was “not going to like”?

He described the conversation he says occurred before he began recording with his cell phone:

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
    HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
    ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
    HER: It’s too dangerous.
    ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
    HER: What’s that?
    ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
    HER: He won’t come to you.
    ME: We’ll see about that…
    Christian Cooper said he was planning to offer the dog treats.
    Christian Cooper wrote, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.” He said she then yelled at him, “don’t you touch my dog.” Christian Cooper said, “That’s when I started video recording with my iPhone, and when her inner Karen fully emerged and took a dark turn…”
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/amy-c...ideo-new-york/
    Still doesn't excuse her actions, but there’s always more that comes out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Believe all women.

The inflection of her voice from the terror that she felt when making that call, could not be faked. Believe all women.

CBS's commentary calls the dumb broad "racist".

I'll betcha dime to a dollar this broad was one of those marching against the evil white man last year....

The irony.

These people have lost their $#@!.

There is no compromise or living with them.

There must be a separation.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And next up, we’ll get more context. Why was he carrying dog treats and what was he going to do to the dog that she was “not going to like”?

Still doesn't excuse her actions, but there’s always more that comes out.
    $#@! show all around.

$#@! city people.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

$#@! city people.
    Amen!

Schadenfreude.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

It's unfortunate that people are turning into snitches on both sides. It really is disgusting to see.

This woman is suffering the consequences-- what about the man?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's unfortunate that people are turning into snitches on both sides. It really is disgusting to see.

Not seeing where he tried to SWAT her with a lie. Two wrongs don't make a right, but she was way more wrong here.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

What did the man do wrong? He didn't call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Not seeing where he tried to SWAT her with a lie. Two wrongs don't make a right, but she was way more wrong here.
    Also not defending it, everybody knows what I think of calling cops...but,

According to his own account of the event, a reasonable person might suspect he was going to harm or snatch the dog:

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
    HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
    ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
    HER: It’s too dangerous.
    ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
    HER: What’s that?
    ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
    HER: He won’t come to you.
    ME: We’ll see about that…
    Christian Cooper said he was planning to offer the dog treats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    According to his own account of the event, a reasonable person might suspect he was going to harm or snatch the dog:
    I agree. And it's also reasonable to assume he was going to use his video to report her to the police. But she's the one that actually called the cops in. On a lie. I stand by "way more wrong"

H.L. Mencken

I agree. And it's also reasonable to assume he was going to use his video to report her to the police. But she's the one that actually called the cops in. On a lie. I stand by "way more wrong"
    I assume he was going to use the video to cover his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    From Brian's post above:

"Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

Just what did he have in mind?

I am not excusing her, she took it too far, but his words may have rattled her and that is understandable. They both were wrong.

Kind of reminds me of John 8 in the Bible. The scribes and Pharisees brought the woman to be stoned for adultery, but they neglected to bring the man.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I assume he was going to use the video to cover his ass.
    That's a reasonable assumption too.

H.L. Mencken

From Brian's post above:

"Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

Just what did he have in mind?

I am not excusing her, she took it too far, but his words may have rattled her and that is understandable. They both were wrong.

Kind of reminds me of John 8 in the Bible. The scribes and Pharisees brought the woman to be stoned for adultery, but they neglected to bring the man.
    Many folks don't like it when people give their dogs and treat without asking permission first.

Yeah, that is always a bad escalation...then again it's NYC...they were both long gone before a cop showed up.

I've got no dog in this hunt...both of these people would have been well served with a healthy dose of "mind your own $#@!ing business".

Many folks don't like it when people give their dogs and treat without asking permission first.
    It seems like that is the premeditated plan he was going to use. Pretend to poison someone's dog.

Christian Cooper wrote, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence.
    And he started recording her reaction after that. Reeks of set-up. But she fell for it hook, line and sinker, and she jumped right to the nuclear option (calling cops and fake drama). Choking her dog the whole time was the icing on the cake for her stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It seems like that is the premeditated plan he was going to use. Pretend to poison someone's dog.

And he started recording her reaction after that. Reeks of set-up. But she fell for it hook, line and sinker, and she jumped right to the nuclear option (calling cops and fake drama). Choking her dog the whole time was the icing on the cake for her stupidity.
    Well, my objection to people giving my dogs treats without my permission is that it gets the dogs to trust everybody, rather than having a healthy mistrust of strangers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am of the opinion they both were wrong. This should serve as a reminder that their are consequences to snitching.

Don’t care who she is. Ain’t watching the video.

Okay, heres an example of why this “Karen” bull$#@! you’re all going along with, is reprehensible. Just another cheap and lazy way to thoughtlessly hate and hurt people you know nothing about.

First off, as I suspected, “Karen” does, in fact, mean “white woman”.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...97#post6950197
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...02#post6949902

How can any of you miss that? Why would you consider this okay and funny?

[Here, I will pre-respond to those who are inclined to Okay-Karen me over this post: $#@! YOU.]

The whole crux of the story is:

"Another typically unreasonable white lady threatens a poor hapless black man, who - by the way - was only trying to enforce government rules! Clearly she hates all black people, so let's mob up and destroy her.”

The big cry-baby complains that the dog was “tearing through the plantings”.

In Central Park the "plantings" are left to nature. That was the the whole point of creating Central Park - to preserve some natural area! It’s not made up of rose beds and knot gardens! The woman says she let the dog run there because the regular dog area was closed. Why? Because of Covid-19? An inability to monitor social distancing? She stated that the alternative to that area was too “dangerous”. How so? Nobody’s curious?

Secondly,
    ARE ANY OF YOU AWARE OF HOW FREQUENTLY LONE WOMAN ARE RAPED AND BEATEN IN CENTRAL PARK?

It's pretty frequently. Reality dictates that any lone woman hold some level of suspicion towards any man, of any color, that approaches her, particularly when he is acting weird and/or accosting her. This man was behaving like an $#@! and he admits to accosting her. [accost - to approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively ]

This busy-body was threatening towards her and her dog. He tried to take possession of her dog by offering it food or poison.

“If you’re going to do what you want, im going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

Do you think this jerk-off would’ve responded the same way if the dog’s owner had been a 6’4”, 265 lb. black man?! No, he wouldn’t have! He picked her out and chose to bully her. He admits to having done this to others. Were they all women? Were they all white women? Obviously, he feels some sense of superiority. Did he follow the others around and video them, too? Perhaps an investigation is warranted to determine if the objects of his past harrassments have been multi-cultural, or if he just hates white women?

NOW:

“Karen” was fired from her job.
    “Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately. We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton.”
    https://twitter.com/FTI_US/status/1265348185201008641
    NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio has publicly expressed his contempt for “Karen”.
    “The video out of Central Park is racism, plain and simple.
    She called the police BECAUSE he was a Black man. Even though she was the one breaking the rules. She decided he was the criminal and we know why.

This kind of hatred has no place in our city.”
    https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1265265665755230209
    Karen” has had her dog taken away from her!
    She rescued this dog from a shelter and has had him for years!

Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue, Inc
    May 25 at 6:28 PM ·
    Thank you to the concerned public for reaching out to us about a video involving a dog that was adopted from our rescue a few years ago. As of this evening, the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed. Our mission remains the health and safety of our rescued dogs. The dog is now in our rescue’s care and he is safe and in good health. We will not be responding to any further inquiries about the situation, either publicly or privately. Thank you for your understanding.
    https://www.facebook.com/AbandonedAngels
    “Karen” is likely to be banned from Central Park - for life.
    Civic association calls on de Blasio to ban Central Park ‘Karen’ for life
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/civic-...rce=NYPTwitter
    NY Times is covering "news" about "Karen".
    Yes, the media loves using "Karen" (white woman) as a pejorative too, ya dumb suckers!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/n...mid=tw-nytimes

The “Karen” story is being covered all over. Big “news” even in... Australia?!
    There be plenty more Karen/white-woman-bad stories to follow.
    Woman fired after calling police on African-American birdwatcher in Central Park dog leash dispute
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-...-park/12289656
    This case is a lot like the Covington Catholic School boys’ story!

Have you all gone blind?!

https://www.infowars.com/man-admits-...arted-filming/
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-27-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Have you all gone blind?
    No, I watched the video.

H.L. Mencken

No, I watched the video.
    The video that started after the "Kevin" wasn't minding his own business--lets not forget that part.

My question is:

How does such a protected snowflake with such an obvious low frustration complex, manage multi billion mutual funds?

When investments go sideways does she curl up in a ball, shrieking in her office?

Would you want somebody like that managing your investments?

The video that started after the "Kevin" wasn't minding his own business--lets not forget that part.
    If you want me to concede that he was also in the wrong for a third time, here goes: He was wrong. I haven't forgotten. She is clearly seen approaching him in the video though, so the idea that his earlier pestering frightened her falls a little flat. She pulled the race card. She called the cops and lied about being attacked. That guy (sorry, that very wrong guy) could be dead right now. Let's not forget that either.

H.L. Mencken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast