Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: Wasserman-Schultz wants Nazi gravestones removed.

  1. #1

    Wasserman-Schultz wants Nazi gravestones removed.

    So, a couple of questions come to mind. First, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is corrupt as hell. Look at her dealings within the DNC.

    So, there are only three graves? Were getting worked up about three dead guys?
    Second, How did these German dead end up on US soil?
    Third, if your removing the gravestones the body is still there.



    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...?ocid=msedgntp

    The Jewish Telegraphic Agency news service reports that two headstones at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio feature swastikas inside a German cross and the phrase, “He died far from his home for the Fuhrer, people, and fatherland.” A third is at Fort Douglas Post Cemetery in Salt Lake City.

    The VA didn’t control the cemeteries when the headstones were installed, but the agency now controls them.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Actually won't be surprised if this initiative gets some bipartisan support and is also supported by Trump adminisntration (that had recently launched global campaign against anti-semitism).

  4. #3
    Totally agree with Wasserman-Schultz. If a private cemetery wants to allow that garbage, that is fine. Absolutely should not be allowed in a cemetery with other US troops who fought against the Nazis. Not sure how this is remotely controversial.

  5. #4
    Strange that these Nazi German soldiers were even buried here. Could it be that they were spies?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Totally agree with Wasserman-Schultz. If a private cemetery wants to allow that garbage, that is fine. Absolutely should not be allowed in a cemetery with other US troops who fought against the Nazis. Not sure how this is remotely controversial.
    How the heck did they end up there in the first place? Evidently it wasn't under VA administration at that time?
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Strange that these Nazi German soldiers were even buried here. Could it be that they were spies?
    That's what I'm wondering? So, are there Americans buried on German soil that should be dug up?
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    That's what I'm wondering? So, are there Americans buried on German soil that should be dug up?
    Evidently there are...

    Maybe Ms. Wasserman can advocate for their return as well.

    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...en-lost-abroad
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Strange that these Nazi German soldiers were even buried here. Could it be that they were spies?
    The US gov brought over tons of German scientists/specialists/etc after the war. This should be no surprise.
    There is no spoon.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    If they are dead POW soldiers I say just let 'em be . There is an old WW 2 base near here that has a chapel built by POWs . I used to hunt quail near there .

  12. #10
    DWS is no longer relevant anyway.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Totally agree with Wasserman-Schultz. If a private cemetery wants to allow that garbage, that is fine. Absolutely should not be allowed in a cemetery with other US troops who fought against the Nazis. Not sure how this is remotely controversial.
    It isn't controversial, its pathetic. Scared the mean symbol will jump off the gravestone and restart the third Reich? Awwwww.

  14. #12
    I will point out two things , WW2 vets are mostly dead and if these guys were POW's they were brought here by us .

  15. #13
    Some folks just want to erase history.

  16. #14
    Just the run-of-the-mill erasing of history. Move along, nothing to see here.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  17. #15
    Let the dead lie.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    It isn't controversial, its pathetic. Scared the mean symbol will jump off the gravestone and restart the third Reich? Awwwww.
    Sorry. This isn't Stormfront.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Because there is absolutely no more pressing matters.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Sorry. This isn't Stormfront.
    Oh good grief, digging up the dead is just wrong.

    This matter was brought up and is promoted by the same type of people they would dig up, maybe worse.

    Even the Nazi's didn't dig up the dead.

    [edit]

    What's next, German genealogy = forced relocation?

    How many generations back?

    Are we expected to dig up their descendants corpses too?

    Maybe strip the descendants wealth and give it to the 'victims' descendants ?

    $#@! feel good politics!
    Last edited by tod evans; 05-26-2020 at 03:31 PM.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Oh good grief, digging up the dead is just wrong.

    This matter was brought up and is promoted by the same type of people they would dig up, maybe worse.

    Even the Nazi's didn't dig up the dead.

    [edit]

    What's next, German genealogy = forced relocation?

    How many generations back?

    Are we expected to dig up their descendants corpses too?

    Maybe strip the descendants wealth and give it to the 'victims' descendants ?

    $#@! feel good politics!
    First of all this isn't a pressing issue.

    But what are you talking about? They are just proposing removing gravestones with Swastikas from VA cemeteries. This isn't political correctness. This is just pure evil.

    I mean what would be the argument for allowing these in the first place? The Nazis lost and isn't like there was anything remotely noble or redeeming about their cause. This isn't a heritage issue. There is nothing to be proud of. The cause the Nazis fought for was universally evil. I would be stunned if even one person votes against this.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    First of all this isn't a pressing issue.

    But what are you talking about? They are just proposing removing gravestones with Swastikas from VA cemeteries. This isn't political correctness. This is just pure evil.

    I mean what would be the argument for allowing these in the first place? The Nazis lost and isn't like there was anything remotely noble or redeeming about their cause. This isn't a heritage issue. There is nothing to be proud of. The cause the Nazis fought for was universally evil. I would be stunned if even one person votes against this.
    I'll not "vote" to dig up the dead or move their headstones evil or not.

    If it's the swastika that's a problem then deface the stone but leave the dead alone.

    This is pure political theater nothing more.

  24. #21
    What's next?

    Digging up John McCain?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What's next?

    Digging up John McCain?
    Piss on his grave but let the ol' bastard lay.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'll not "vote" to dig up the dead or move their headstones evil or not.

    If it's the swastika that's a problem then deface the stone but leave the dead alone.
    Nobody is being dug up though. They are just proposing removing Swastikas.

    Seems pretty non-controversial. I don't see this as any more political theater than any of the zillion things Ron Paul proposed. Thomas Massie's big thing was being able to drink raw milk. This seems about as a libertarian and about as important. I support allowing people to drink raw milk and Swastikas out of military burial sites. Neither one is all that important but may as well move things in the right direction.

  27. #24
    I first read the title as:

    “Wasserman-Schultz wants Nazi gallstones removed.”

    How did she know her gallstones were Nazis?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Nobody is being dug up though. They are just proposing removing Swastikas.
    .
    If they remove the swastikas from the headstones that's different than removing the headstone itself.

    Only people trying to stir the $#@! will $#@! with the dead, just like with the various monuments and pictures.

    Some American before us placed every one of those symbols where they are for a reason that was important to them. It's not anyone's enlightened place to remove them in order to placate some special interest group.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If they are dead POW soldiers I say just let 'em be . There is an old WW 2 base near here that has a chapel built by POWs . I used to hunt quail near there .
    Yes, they are dead POW soldiers.

    Army records say that the gravestone was requested and designed by other POWs, who also raised funds for its construction. The image is that of the Iron Cross medal given at the time in Nazi Germany.

    https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/comme...ldberg-symbol/

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's what I figured

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What's next?

    Digging up John McCain?
    All the Confederate Soldiers? Where does this slippery slope end?
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Let the dead lie.
    Agreed, they paid a very high price and time for them to rest. I'm not much into religion but I do think/believe when you disturb the dead your screwing with forces the living are not meant to understand.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    All the Confederate Soldiers? Where does this slippery slope end?
    I am undecided about these southerners , they have a lot to answer for . Lazies bringing in slave labor , worthless pussies and the fugitive slave laws that turned the north against them to the point not enough opposed war , then after the war all those damn democrats and KKK . The list is long . We might still need to deport them to Liberia or china or germany …...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Wasserman Schultz Says Fight Statues, Not Corruption
    By goldenequity in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 10:31 AM
  2. Debbie Wasserman Schultz wins re-election
    By qh4dotcom in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
  3. Wasserman-Schultz dismisses non-serious questions
    By Feeding the Abscess in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:25 AM
  4. Allen West Tears Apart Wasserman-Schultz
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •