Thread: James Carville predicts Trump defeat; Jeff Sessions stands up to former boss Trump on Twitter

Exclamation James Carville predicts Trump defeat; Jeff Sessions stands up to former boss Trump on Twitter

Harsh attacks from people like James Carville from the party Trump used to fund are not surprsing but this mild attack from the Right is. Polls can be fakenews quite often but there are some signs of trouble in paradise for well-funded GOPA wing/political investments of right wing of globalist neoconservatives.

Jeff Sessions stands up to former boss Trump on Twitter

"Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions," the president said, to which Sessions said that the voters would pick the state's next senator, not Trump.

President Donald Trump sits with Attorney General Jeff Sessions during the FBI National Academy graduation ceremony in Quantico, Va., on Dec. 15, 2017.Evan Vucci / AP file
    May 23, 2020, 12:29 AM EDT
    By Dennis Romero
    Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions stood up to his old boss Friday after President Donald Trump encouraged Alabama voters to reject Sessions in his bid to return to the U.S. Senate.
    Trump on Friday afternoon once again tweeted his endorsement for Sessions' rival, college football coach Tommy Tuberville, in the primary contest for the seat Sessions held before joining Trump's Cabinet.
    Trump tweeted, "Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions."

@realdonaldtrump Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do. https://t.co/QQKHNAgmiE
    — Jeff Sessions (@jeffsessions) May 23, 2020

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/jeff-sessions-stands-former-boss-trump-twitter-n1213621

Related

James Carville says Trump is going to 'get his fat a** beat' in scathing interview

• James Carville said he believes the Democrats will win in November and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden see Trump 'get his fat a** beat'
    • The ex-adviser to Bill Clinton also believes most workers on Trump's campaign team also know that they are going to lose come the election

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8346807/Clinton-adviser-James-Carville-says-Trump-going-fat-beat-scathing-interview.html

Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant
    Triggered by Trump’s criticism of former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the conservative commentator calls the POTUS a “shallow and broken man”
    May 24, 2020
    https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-...-twitter-rant/

Bannon claimed that Trump disparaged Sessions to provide “cover” for Kushner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More troll trash from enhanced_deficit? when is RPF going to start banning actual trolls that are not here in good faith?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Harsh attacks from people like James Carville from the party Trump used to fund are not surprsing but this mild attack from the Right is. Polls can be fakenews quite often but there are some signs of trouble in paradise for well-funded GOPA wing/political investments of right wing of globalist neoconservatives.

Jeff Sessions stands up to former boss Trump on Twitter
    +rep

Excellence in posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Trump is going to easily win reelection.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump is going to easily win reelection.
    Pretty much he and Republicans are already winning and CNN hasn't even talked how badly the two democrats lost in California yet. For 20 years of a stronghold leftists actually lost two important elections. I am not sure how Joe Biden is going to win agaisnt Trump.

"...recusal was required by law"

Could someone explain how Sessions was required to recuse himself?
    Honest question. Thanks.