Thread: Detroit Police Arrest Man After Video Shows Suspect Beating Elderly Patient At Nursing Home

Detroit Police Arrest Man After Video Shows Suspect Beating Elderly Patient At Nursing Home

A disturbing new video of what many are calling an unbelievable and disturbing incident has been circulating online this week. The viral video showed the brutal beating of a 75-year-old elderly patient, which took place at the Westwood Nursing Center in Detroit.

The suspect can be heard throwing punch after punch, while the patient is seen covering his head with his hands.

The footage was taken last week and has since sparked outrage online. Dozens said they were shocked by what they had seen and called for an immediate arrest.

The video even gained national attention after President Trump weighed in on the matter.
    hxxps://www.oann.com/detroit-police-arrest-man-after-video-shows-suspect-beating-elderly-patient-at-nursing-home/
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why was he in the nursing home, some are asking.

According to his father his son had coronavirus and that is why he was moved into the nursing home.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

DETROIT (FOX 2) - The video of a 20-year-old brutally beating an elderly patient at a Detroit nursing home has gotten national attention - and even the President has weighed in. Now police are investigating a possible second incident caught on camera while the young man's father says there's more to the story.

The 20-year-old, who FOX 2 is not identifying as he has not yet been charged with a crime, was on video beating an elderly patient at Westwood Nursing Center earlier this week. The violent video is incredibly difficult to watch for most - including the father of the younger man, who says he's praying for the elderly victim.

The father, who asked not to be identified, said his son has had several health issues growing home, has autism, and called from a group home in Chelsea last week to say he wasn't sleeping, was feeling anxious, and hearing voices.

"I just don't want people to think that he's this vicious individual. He's got mental issues," his father said.

He said his son called 911 and was taken to a mental health facility in Ann Arbor. Last Wednesday, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and said he was supposed to be taken to another facility to be quarantined.
    hxxps://www.fox2detroit.com/news/father-of-20-year-old-patient-who-beat-elderly-man-at-detroit-nursing-home-says-son-shouldnt-have-been-there

I'd like to have a word with this guy who thinks its cool to beat up elderly people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    "I just don't want people to think that he's this vicious individual. He's got mental issues," his father said.
    He's a product of his environment.

Call it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    He's a product of his environment.

Call it what you will.
    I call it Governor Whitmer signing an order placing mentally disturbed and CoVID 19 infected patients into nursing homes while simultaneously locking down the entire state like some Nazi.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.