Thread: Binoche, Blanchett, De Niro & Many More Say “No To A Return To Normal” In Coronavirus Wake

Binoche, Blanchett, De Niro & Many More Say “No To A Return To Normal” In Coronavirus Wake

Its pretty clear after this crisis settles if there isnt what has being proven so far is that Hollywood and all these celebrities are not essential yet they are now spreading and talking how climate change and population control is more important since these celebrities never do mention China, India when it comes to climate change.

What these celebrities are basically saying they dont want ordinary people going back to work as in the normal. Meanwhile there are 39 million Americans going to food banks and these celebrities claiming to care about saving the planet.

Binoche, Blanchett, De Niro & Many More Say “No To A Return To Normal” In Coronavirus Wake, Urge Action To “Avoid Ecological Disaster”

Titled, “No To A Return To Normal,” the call to arms was penned by Oscar winner Binoche and astrophysicist Aurélien Barrau. They write that the COVID-19 tragedy is “inviting us to examine what is essential. And what we see is simple: ‘adjustments’ are not enough. The problem is systemic.” (See full text below.)
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-24-2020 at 05:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now that they feel the have control of government, media, and science they want to protect THEIR financial advantage to dominate our lives
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I really don't understand why anybody would give a $#@! what these hacks say or want. They have lost touch with reality and their job is to act, not to pontificate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Nobody gives a $#@! about what these celebrities think.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Until one uses their reality star celebrity status to become a president. Trump is just the latest example of this. I'm convinced a Kardashian will run one day.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Until one uses their reality star celebrity status to become a president. Trump is just the latest example of this. I'm convinced a Kardashian will run one day.

And win.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yes they do sir. Lot's of people do. They get far more air time and attention than your average jane/joe. Hollywood and Social Media is based on the False Authority Fallacy. They are political activist acting to preserve and/or advance their careers by pushing the left agenda. They know, if they play the game they will get the best gigs and to do that they stand behind a microphone or in front of a camera and blast the world with verbal diarrhea. It is a modern day false idolatry. Just look at the Kardashians, DWTS, et. al. The sheep graze in their meadow and get fleeced.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Check out this "Pass The Mic" thing. "Beloved" (not by me!) Hollywood actors let Dr. Fauci temporarily take over their channel so they can get his message out to their audience.

I get the feeling a decent amount of Hollywood is CIA. Julia Roberts, George Clooney and Matt Damon certainly seem like it to me.

From the government's perspective, it makes sense to propagandize the public with people who are professionals at pretending (aka "actors"). They can push an agenda on us in a subtle way while the adoring masses gobble it up. It does seem, however, that an increasing number of people are waking up (see the comments of that YouTube video I sent). But, undoubtedly, there are plenty of people who buy into this stuff.