Thread: Outstanding debt to hit 108% in 2021 says CBO

Outstanding debt to hit 108% in 2021 says CBO

Sadly, I don't hink any of this is going to happen. Baby Boomers who are retiring are simply going to vote for anyone who maintains or expands these programs. Also, The article fails to mention that we need to eliminate the welfare state for starters.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...192748740.html

When the time for a fix arrives, Congress will have to start in the biggest programs, since that’s where the money is. “You cannot rely on what we have relied on so far—cuts in annual discretionary spending, which are less than a third of the budget,” Holtz-Eakin says. “You have to take on the mandatory entitlements—Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could eliminate Welfare , food stamps, Medicaid and the affordable care act now .

As for social security and medicare , just give me a check for what I pd in or pay it . $#@!ers have stolen enough