Thread: The Nation Op-Ed: "I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them."

Exclamation The Nation Op-Ed: "I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them."

Progressive Columnist: I'd Vote for Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...rce=whatfinger

Beth Baumann Posted: May 23, 2020 11:22 AM

Democrats are working overtime to get President Donald Trump ousted from the White House in November. They have gone to extremes, as evidenced by progressive Katha Pollitt's opinion piece in The Nation, saying she "would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them."

Her comments were part of an opening lede in a piece about whether or not she believed Tara Reade's sexual assault allegations against the former vice president (obviously, she believes Creepy Joe).

I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important. Four more years of Trump will replace what remains of our democracy with unchecked rule by kleptocrats, fascists, religious fanatics, gun nuts, and know-nothings. The environment? Education? Public health? The rights of voters, workers, immigrants, people of color, and yes, women? Forget them. And not just for the next four years: A Trump victory will lock down the courts for decades. I cannot believe that a rational person can grasp the disaster that is Donald Trump and withhold their support from Biden because of Tara Reade.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Four more years of Trump will replace what remains of our democracy with unchecked rule by kleptocrats, fascists, religious fanatics, gun nuts, and know-nothings. The environment? Education? Public health? The rights of voters, workers, immigrants, people of color, and yes, women? Forget them.
    That part of her opening seems very racist at very best. So people of color are all who make up workers and immigrants the majority as actual Americans? and the white American worker class dont count as equal as class majority? these democarts and libealrs are completely nut cases. I always find it rather ironic and amusing how a libearl uses the fascist card.

Thats what the communists always do. Accuse anyone of getting in their way of power as fascists, religious fanatics. While pretending to care about minorities or workers.

Good to know that this Katha Pollitt has no standards whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Thats what the communists always do. Accuse anyone of getting in their way of power as fascists, religious fanatics. While pretending to care about minorities or workers.
    That's easy to do in a two party system. Think you're immune? What did you call them? Communists, wasn't it?

Ain't the lesser of two evils system grand? Twenty percent of the population goes communist because they figure it's better than being fascist, and vote for the media-appointed "frontrunner" in the primaries because they're good team players. Twenty percent of the population goes full fascist because they figure it's better than being communists, and vote for the media-appointed "frontrunner" in the primaries because they're good team players. And sixty percent of the population looks at the ballot and say, whiskey tango foxtrot?

And still they salivate over their red meat issues and hot tofu issues, respectively, even as the banksters prepare (in a most bipartisan way) to divide up the people's wealth among the wealthy by printing enough currency to rival the worth of tree leaves in autumn as soon as they allow currency velocity to resume.

Pavlov's Partisans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

disgusting molechites!

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

after all Trump can shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose a single vote, why is this a surprise somehow?

You want fries with that?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ain't the lesser of two evils system grand?
    The problem is that during wartime, "the people" don't get to choose the belligerents engaged in the war. Often times, the only option aligned with self-preservation is the lesser of two evils. Your sentiment isn't wrong, but it isn't tempered.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    The problem is that during wartime, "the people" don't get to choose the belligerents engaged in the war. Often times, the only option aligned with self-preservation is the lesser of two evils. Your sentiment isn't wrong, but it isn't tempered.
    Which is exactly why the media only quotes the extremists on each side, and tries to pretend this is a war.

Of course, it is a war. It's their war on us, and by wasting our ammo on mere rank and file Democrats, we're ensuring that the Deep State wins. You know. Like the way @Brian4Liberty bans PAF, depriving us of a good source of news we need to survive the coming crash, over a damned border which is about to be violated mainly by the southbound. That sort if idiocy.

Tell me that isn't tempered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.