Thread: Sailor Moon art challenge RUINED by NPC puritans! DEMAND fun go through them first!

Sailor Moon art challenge RUINED by NPC puritans! DEMAND fun go through them first!

Liberals on twitter hate fun. And tried to ruin the fun for everyone apparently the hatred of White people and white characters is somehow because according to leftists white washing is not ok.

But the again the reason many Japan Animes and Anime Characters have Euporean like creations and eyes is because of marketing to make it more popular in the western countries this something of course leftists and liberals really dont understand when it comes to Mangas, Anime berserk is another great example where the berserk mostly based off Euporean like castles and Euporean middle ages.

But as usual as Leftists see a popular with with white washing even in this day and age in 2020 they somehow have no issues with black washing of white characters/actors/actress.

Sailor Moon art challenge RUINED by NPC puritans! DEMAND fun go through them first!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hate it when people act like NPCs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Whats a NPC ? more Nazis ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Whats a NPC ? more Nazis ?
    Non-Playable Character. Typically they are characters in video games that offer nothing but flavor text.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I miss the outrage over people being called NPCs, idiot libbies don't even know what it means, but know it's meant to make fun of them, so they put it on the same level as calling them a racial slur.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."