Thread: Joel Salatin | Joe Rogan

Joel Salatin | Joe Rogan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    2 hours, wow! Did you listen to the whole thing? Anything significant discussed that we haven't already covered on this issue??
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    2 hours, wow! Did you listen to the whole thing? Anything significant discussed that we haven't already covered on this issue??
    Yes.

A lot of the talk was around the immune system, the natural interconnectivity of the world (for lack of a better term), and the circle of life.

He also discussed in some detail his unique farming methods which were covered on his last appearance on the show.

It was an interesting podcast and is worth the listen- especially if you are unfamiliar with Joel Salatin or Polyface Farms.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Yes.

A lot of the talk was around the immune system, the natural interconnectivity of the world (for lack of a better term), and the circle of life.

He also discussed in some detail his unique farming methods which were covered on his last appearance on the show.

It was an interesting podcast and is worth the listen- especially if you are unfamiliar with Joel Salatin or Polyface Farms.
    I've known Joel Satatin and his farming philosophies for probably close to 20 years now.

I watched about half of this.

I don't get the popularity of this Joe Rogan. I mean, it doesn't take much effort, honestly, to sit behind a microphone and just shoot the breeze every day. I don't know what is in the second hour, but the first hour could have been edited down to about 20 minutes, or less, and communicate what was actually communicated.

I think these independent content producers who spend the time on post production to get their videos down to smaller segments are far more talented, in my opinion.

The one that was posted here yesterday of reallygraceful, and her 3 shows on the history of Bill Gates, each segment about 15 minutes or less, is phenomenal!

Spiro Skouras is another one.

Broadcasters like this have huge followings also, but are not household names because they are not getting $100 million deals with Spotify....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

I've known Joel Satatin and his farming philosophies for probably close to 20 years now.

I watched about half of this.

I don't get the popularity of this Joe Rogan. I mean, it doesn't take much effort, honestly, to sit behind a microphone and just shoot the breeze every day. I don't know what is in the second hour, but the first hour could have been edited down to about 20 minutes, or less, and communicate what was actually communicated.

I think these independent content producers who spend the time on post production to get their videos down to smaller segments are far more talented, in my opinion.

The one that was posted here yesterday of reallygraceful, and her 3 shows on the history of Bill Gates, each segment about 15 minutes or less, is phenomenal!

Spiro Skouras is another one.

Broadcasters like this have huge followings also, but are not household names because they are not getting $100 million deals with Spotify....
    I definitely agree.

The thing is, Joe Rogan is Joe Rogan.

A two hour podcast on sustainable farming, of all things, has 1.25 million views in short of two days.

It will probably end up in the 2-4 million view mark on Youtube alone.

Might as well use the platform for exposure.

Let's get Joe Rogan to have Ammon Bundy on.

Or a Constitutional Sheriff.

Or Julie Borowski or Mary Ruwart.

I don't think he ever had the Tenth Amendment Center on either.

And while most personalities with the reach of Joe Rogan would never entertain having a variety of viewpoints on their platform, he just might.

Just my two cents, anyways.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I'm kind of biased towards Joel Salatin.

The 'pigness of a pig' is something I've been saying for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I definitely agree.

The thing is, Joe Rogan is Joe Rogan.

A two hour podcast on sustainable farming, of all things, has 1.25 million views in short of two days.

It will probably end up in the 2-4 million view mark on Youtube alone.

Might as well use the platform for exposure.

Let's get Joe Rogan to have Ammon Bundy on.

Or a Constitutional Sheriff.

Or Julie Borowski or Mary Ruwart.

I don't think he ever had the Tenth Amendment Center on either.

And while most personalities with the reach of Joe Rogan would never entertain having a variety of viewpoints on their platform, he just might.

Just my two cents, anyways.
    Oh, I agree.

I am just trying to understand how personalities like this get such a large following. I mean, who has time to watch 2-3 hours of a talking head every day like this?

He said that he interviewed Peter Hoetz on vaccines, one of the biggest industry insider shills who would never dare to debate a real doctor who knows how to think and would expose the vaccine fraud, so his audience would then probably line up ASAP to get the COVID vaccine when it comes out.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-23-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Still workin' on it..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, I agree.

I am just trying to understand how personalities like this get such a large following. I mean, who has time to watch 2-3 hours of a talking head every day like this?

He said that he interviewed Peter Hoetz on vaccines, one of the biggest industry insider shills outside who would never dare to debate a real doctor who knows how to think and would expose the vaccine fraud, so his audience would then probably line up ASAP to get the COVID vaccine when it comes out.
    In my opinion he is a joke.

With the amount of information he knows and has shown to have known on various issues throughout the years, that he still feigns ignorance or presents joking skepticism is a tell.

He does have bosses and in the beginning his MMA or comedy personality may have been worth more than a podcast exposing truth. Now, or at least off of YouTube, it would seem he can say whatever he wants for the most part.

Meh.

Let’s get Michael Boldin on Joe Rogan’s Spotify.