Thread: Ingraham: Without a trace?

Ingraham: Without a trace?

Gov and Corporations trying to use Corona etc. to trace our lives even more.... what gets me about her saying all of this, is that, Fox was a pusher of The Patriot Act and lots of other "tracing" and now they are waving the freedom flag?

FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think FOX news is now even more worried and serious this contact tracing is a dangerous plan then the Patriot Act.

Fox News for the most part has never really cared about peoples freedoms.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think FOX news is covering their trackings, because "elections".

All of this has been known for quite some time. They had ample time to report the workings in progress. Ingraham did not even mention "follow the money", from Bill Gates, to Trump / Fauci / Moncef Slaoui, to Operation Warp Speed, to ID2020, to Moderna and the Federal Funding during this presidency to Moderna and other Biotech/pharmaceutical companies. Nor did they report that MasterCard just signed on with Bill Gate's ID2020.

No. Fox newz is just letting the people know what to expect, to improve their ratings. The ball is not rolling, it is in fact free-falling, and they have no intention of slowing it down or stopping it. Just like TSA, which is not shrinking, but expanding.

Move along now, I think I read in another thread where a member here was not paying attention to this "nonsense" anymore because Alex Jones just so happened to mentioned it.

Oh, and don't forget to "vote" this November ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Exactly. Republicans are hypocrites. they wanted the Patriot Act and kids locked in cages, but when they're the victim suddenly it's a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Exactly. Republicans are hypocrites. they wanted the Patriot Act and kids locked in cages, but when they're the victim suddenly it's a bad idea.
    The old... put two separate subjects into the same sentence and pretend they have anything to do with each other.
    FJB