Thread: Child vaccinations down across the country amid coronavirus fears

Child vaccinations down across the country amid coronavirus fears

As many as 20 states across the country are reporting a rapid decrease in the number of children receiving their routine vaccinations over the past few months, according to a nationwide survey conducted by ABC News. The sudden decline comes as many Americans are fearful to visit their doctors' offices for routine check-ups amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

ABC News reached out to health officials in all 50 states, and every one of the 20 states that responded and said they had relevant data available, from California to North Carolina, said they were seeing at least some sort of decrease in vaccination rates and vaccine orders -- including some with drastic, worrying slumps.

It isn’t only health officials that are concerned. As parents worry for their children's safety, physicians say the lack of vaccinations could lead to a resurgence in usually preventable or managed conditions like mumps or the seasonal flu when the nation is already struggling with a deadly pandemic.
    Dr. Sara Goza, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a private practice pediatrician in Georgia, told ABC News, “My own volumes had been down 40% and on average 40 to 50% in other parts of the nation.”

“Our greatest fear is to have a vaccine preventable outbreak. That would be devastating to families and our nation. We are making a big effort to tell patients we are open and safe but have a long way to go," she said. Source.
    I wonder what they'll report if they see autism rates among children decline this year??
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I wonder what they'll report if they see autism rates among children decline this year??
    Have you heard the news of the new report inflammatory disease in children? makes me wonder if that is caused by the flu vaccines and not the current virus.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Have you heard the news of the new report inflammatory disease in children? makes me wonder if that is caused by the flu vaccines and not the current virus.
    I have heard of it, but not looked into it much. I heard it was a very small percentage, and am wondering if this has been happening for a quite a long time but is now being highlighted at this time to condition people to include children, whom everyone admits have very small risk of getting COVID-19, with the coming COVID vaccine.

They need fear to promote their products, and children are a HUGE market for vaccines.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

They've canceled most appointments for anything awaiting this pandemic that hasn't come close to overwhelming hospitals, a lot of places are furloughing nurses and hospital staff since they have nothing to do.

Can children even get the coronavirus? I haven't seen or read any reports of children being infected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge