Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden: If you can't figure out if you're for me or Trump, then "you ain't black!"

Exclamation Biden: If you can't figure out if you're for me or Trump, then "you ain't black!"

Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Back Me over Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...me-over-trump/

Joshua Caplan 22 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) declared Friday morning that if black Americans are unsure whether to support him over President Donald Trump in the November election, “then you ain’t black.”

Biden made the unsolicited racially-charged remark as he departed his virtual interview with Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne tha God.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told Charlamagne, not in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact — I want something for my community,” the radio host shot back.

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Trump, responded to Biden’s comment, tweeting that it sounded “racist.”

“Imagine if Donald Trump said this,” he then asked.

Retweet if you think this sounds racist AF!!!

Imagine if Donald Trump said this… https://t.co/cyrzWWgmaJ

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 22, 2020

Biden’s comment received further blowback from other political and media figures from across the media spectrum:

Whoever helped Biden with this particular interview flopped.

“You ain’t black” will never bang coming from a white man’s mouth. Soz.

I know your forefathers decided on the racial categories but you really have a nerve whether in jest or not.

— machine gun Kele (@kelechnekoff) May 22, 2020

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why they very rarely let Joe Biden do anything that isn’t completely controlled and scripted.

Sometimes he accidentally says what he thinks.

Like how he, a 77-year-old white man, should be the arbiter of how Black people should act. https://t.co/JuYMGBfvuk

— Tim Murtaugh – Download the Trump 2020 app today! (@TimMurtaugh) May 22, 2020

Wow. This is one of the most condescending interviews I've seen. Early on the interview @cthagod asks Biden about Blacks feeling Democrats take their votes for granted and it ends with Biden shouting about how if Blacks don't vote for him they "ain't black" https://t.co/XRDP6gb4sH

— (((YousefMunayyer))) (@YousefMunayyer) May 22, 2020

Listen to the audio @JoeBiden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black."

Biden thinks he can dictate what makes people Black or not. https://t.co/aRBRPQcGXA

— Tim Murtaugh – Download the Trump 2020 app today! (@TimMurtaugh) May 22, 2020

Joe Biden looked a black man in the eyes today & said that he didn’t need to worry about black media because of a black person has to decide between voting Biden or Trump then they aren’t black.

This is the most racist thing I’ve ever heard out of a Presidential candidate.

— Lauren Boebert for Congress (R-CO3) (@laurenboebert) May 22, 2020

If @realDonaldTrump said this there would be riots in the street. I held picket signs and protested segregation, while Joe Biden fought for it. I will proudly support Trump, let's see him tell me to my face I'm not black.

— Burgess Owens (@BurgessOwens) May 22, 2020

Wow… Basically, Biden telling black people who don’t yet support him you aren’t black… instead of campaigning harder and pledging more to earn their vote https://t.co/fvVAWyKteL

— Ayman Mohyeldin (@AymanM) May 22, 2020

“If You Have A Problem Figuring Out Whether You're For Me Or Trump, Then You Ain't Black" Joe Biden in 2020

This type of bigoted is so low it needs to stay quarantined in a basement like @JoeBiden! #BlackVoicesforTrump #BeBest pic.twitter.com/jHwTkPzbg9

— PARIS (@PARISDENNARD) May 22, 2020

Says the old white guy…

Biden: "If You Have A Problem Figuring Out Whether You're For Me Or Trump, Then You Ain't Black"https://t.co/ISag9C7o0f

— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) May 22, 2020

After @cthagod makes the excellent point that "Black people saved your political life in the primaries this year" and would like a Black woman VP, Biden's team cuts off the interview and @JoeBiden starts yelling about his record, ending with this inappropriate line. Just gross. https://t.co/KlN1mZYigW

— Batya Ungar-Sargon (@bungarsargon) May 22, 2020

Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

me: pic.twitter.com/LpgZE97S2t

— �� skkrrtt cobain (@tirhakahlove) May 22, 2020

It wasn’t just Joe Biden telling us when or not we are black enough..

It was his abhorrent blanket statements about black people

Poverty & crime doesn’t automatically equate to “black issues”

How insanely offensive that interview was

Stay independent my friends

— Antonia Okafor Cover (@antonia_okafor) May 22, 2020

Earlier in the interview, Charlamagne pressed Biden over his record on racial issues and whether he is considering an African-American woman as his vice-presidential pick.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you: There are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” the former vice president said.

Charlamagne has previously criticized Biden, taking aim at the presumptive Democrat nominee for not appearing on his show during the Democrat primary race. Asked in March why Biden has avoided his program, Charlamagne told MSNBC: “I have no idea,” before adding: “It goes back to what I said: Joe Biden owes black people his political life. You know what I’m saying? So don’t disrespect that base by not showing up, especially when, you know, all your other former opponents did.”

“Black people saved his life the past couple of weeks,” he added of Biden’s primary election victory in South Carolina on March 1. “His campaign would be dead if it wasn’t for our O.G. Jim Clyburn in South Carolina endorsing him, and all those black voters in the South going out and voting for him. Plus, you were the vice president for the first black president. You, in particular, definitely need a black agenda.”

In September, Charlamagne called out Biden for offering to send a campaign surrogate instead of sitting down for an interview with the radio host, saying the move by the candidate demonstrates “white entitlement and privilege.”

“Joe Biden has offered to send his surrogate, so that tells me a lot about what Joe Biden thinks about our audience. I think Joe Biden might be suffering from that same white entitlement and privilege and ego where he’s just that old school white male who feels like ‘hey man, they need me, I don’t need them or I’ve got them already.’ That’s not respect,” he lamented in an interview with CNN.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-22-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Manipulating primary voters into nominating the very worst of all possible candidates seems to have become a game with the media cabal.

Any Democrat who votes for Chester the Senile Molester because they figure he's the best bet to beat Trump is a brainwashed moron.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-22-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

what
    tha
    ACTUAL
    fu k?

your record?lets take a look!

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

LOL - I have to chuckle, in his dementia, Joe has achieved a level of honesty that no other white politician, most of whom spend their entire career walking on ethnic eggshells and kissing black ass for political cover, has achieved since since Lyndon Johnson declared:

I (signed the Civil Rights Act) because, “I'll have them nigggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I think this could possibly backfire on Joe Biden. If it hasn't already.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Who put Joe Biden in charge of revoking "Black Cards" and when did this happen?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Who put Joe Biden in charge of revoking "Black Cards" and when did this happen?
    Corn Pop did.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Manipulating primary voters into nominating the very worst of all possible candidates seems to have become a game with the media cabal.

Any Democrat who votes for Chester the Senile Molester because they figure he's the best bet to beat Trump is a brainwashed moron.
    Which means it's no longer possible to deny that the Deep State wants Trump right where he is.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donnell is the king of race pimpin'.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

i wrote this today while i was stoned and mowing my lawn

"Jim crow " JOoOE

"Jim crow " JOoOE

same racist $hit in a diffenrt package dont ya know??

"Jim crow " JOoOE

"Jim crow " JOoOE

split up million families and stole our $#@! dontcha know???

"Jim crow " JOoOE

"Jim crow " JOoOE

"is that coke?" NOPE CRACK! "thats 25 years dont ya know ow ow

"Jim crow " JOoOE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I think Joe Biden is done with this.
    Lol of course the media would try to protect him. But its already hurting him.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Which means it's no longer possible to deny that the Deep State wants Trump right where he is.
    Biden will not be the candidate this fall.

I would also say that if you can't figure out the difference, you ain't orange either.

Thanks Biden, for reestablishing that the Democrats believe they own black people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And that has been the plan all along.
    They knew that the voters would NOT pick Hitlery again so they put in someone who they could remove at the last minute and replace with her.
    It's still her turn.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I would also say that if you can't figure out the difference, you ain't orange either.
    ROFLMAO Can you see Trump sayin this? "If you can't figure out if you're for me or Biden, then "you ain't orange!"

Which, in fact is all true. LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"He's (Romney) going to put y'all back in chains.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you: There are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” the former vice president said.
    Now there ya' have it!

In like Flynn.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I see you have graduated. Instead of tormenting us with POW, you have moved on to give us 45 minute of that!

Mods?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is pretty much obvious now. So who will it be?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I got 1 min deep and couldn't take any more (George Bush flashbacks), He's the George Bush Jr of the DEMS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I see you have graduated. Instead of tormenting us with POW, you have moved on to give us 45 minute of that!

Mods?
    Thanks for tipping me on this issue. I will have to take him off ignore and neg rep him.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The epitome of 'white privilege.'

Rich, white, never worked a day in his life, and thinks blacks owe him something. That is Progressives for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I got 1 min deep and couldn't take any more (George Bush flashbacks), He's the George Bush Jr of the DEMS.
    I actually feel bad for Biden...Shrub was always a mumbling, stuttering prick.

Biden is obviously suffering early stages of senile dementia.

Continuing this campaign is elder abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    This is pretty much obvious now. So who will it be?
    Bernie/Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Mods?
    I think it needs a thread of its own...thanks for the idea.

Klobacher is being vetted.

He's toast. I don't think I've ever seen a Progressive being roasted like they are doing to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast