Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden: If you can't figure out if you're for me or Trump, then "you ain't black!"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Manipulating primary voters into nominating the very worst of all possible candidates seems to have become a game with the media cabal.

Any Democrat who votes for Chester the Senile Molester because they figure he's the best bet to beat Trump is a brainwashed moron.
    He is toting the water during the primaries because he really doesn’t know any better. He won’t be on the ticket. You can bet on it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's toast. I don't think I've ever seen a Progressive being roasted like they are doing to him.
    I was wondering if it would stick..the wimmenz backpedaled...but not the coloreds.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I was wondering if it would stick..the wimmenz backpedaled...but not the coloreds.
    Yup. Progressives can't have him on the ticket. My guess is they already have someone to put forward and are only not going forward because they are riding Covid-19 for all that it's worth. Once things open up and billions don't die and the media rhetoric dies down you better believe they'll have a new front runner.

Yup. Progressives can't have him on the ticket. My guess is they already have someone to put forward and are only not going forward because they are riding Covid-19 for all that it's worth. Once things open up and billions don't die and the media rhetoric dies down you better believe they'll have a new front runner.
    Who's your guess?

I'm wondering if they might not kill the poor bastard.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-22-2020 at 08:22 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Bernie/Michelle
    Bernie's finished. And no way Michelle is going to do second ticket to an old white man.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

He's toast. I don't think I've ever seen a Progressive being roasted like they are doing to him.
    More than likely its been the plan all along, or at least since COVID started.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Who's your guess?

I'm wondering if they might not kill the poor bastard.

I couldn't begin to speculate. I'd kinda think it is not someone on the national stage now. A state Senator or House member without a lot of baggage. They'll be a minority of some flavor.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 05-22-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Klobacher is being vetted.
    Klobucher's husband recovered from COVID-19 by taking.....

wait for it....

wait for it....

Hydroxychloroquine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Bernie's finished. And no way Michelle is going to do second ticket to an old white man.
    Bernie is the runner up in the primary...can't quite see how they would ignore him.

Bernie is the runner up in the primary...can't quite see how they would ignore him.
    Same way as they did in 2016, and this year. He was so far ahead of Biden early on in the primaries, everyone could see it. They puffed up Biden instead, for reasons that are yet to be seen.

He was also way more popular than Hillary. I'm guessing he's not a "team player."
    Last edited by Created4; 05-22-2020 at 09:14 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The epitome of 'white privilege.'

Rich, white, never worked a day in his life, and thinks blacks owe him something. That is Progressives for you.
    Correct , biden , like the Obamas has never had a real job . Never worked a day in his life .

The Trump campaign has launched a new “You Ain’t Black” t-shirt mocking former Vice President Joe Biden’s explosive comment that African Americans who don’t vote for him “ain’t black.”

The shirt was launched just hours after Biden made the comment while appearing on the Breakfast Club radio show.

Source.

The Trump campaign has launched a new “You Ain’t Black” t-shirt mocking former Vice President Joe Biden’s explosive comment that African Americans who don’t vote for him “ain’t black.”

The shirt was launched just hours after Biden made the comment while appearing on the Breakfast Club radio show.

Source.
    Bump.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Source.
    Great marketing skillz. From a campaign point I wouldn't be trying to get rid of Biden, personally. He's weak to begin with and there is no way he could have made it through a debate.

Great marketing skillz. From a campaign point I wouldn't be trying to get rid of Biden, personally. He's weak to begin with and there is no way he could have made it through a debate.
    Anyone else find it interesting that they had these t-shirts online and ready to order "just hours after Biden made the comment"??

Anyone else find it interesting that they had these t-shirts online and ready to order "just hours after Biden made the comment"??
    It doesn't take long to do something like that.

It doesn't take long to do something like that.
    But a couple of hours? They need to secure a supply of t-shirts, have them printed, and get them into a warehouse to be ready to ship, and then do the photographing and artwork to get them online.

I went and put one into the site shopping cart, and there was no notice that these were on order and not shipping yet....

But a couple of hours? They need to secure a supply of t-shirts, have them printed, and get them into a warehouse to be ready to ship, and then do the photographing and artwork to get them online.

I went and put one into the site shopping cart, and there was no notice that these were on order and not shipping yet....
    Any big t-shirt supplier has all that in stock already.

The design is printed by ink jet or lasers, using the t shirt instead of paper.

It would take longer to add the product to the website than what it would to start production.

The whole process from design, start printing, packing and web presence could probably be done in an hour.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No. You need to market it first. Turnover can happen rapidly. Punched out overnight. I worked in this industry in the 90's, graphics, and have kept abreast of it.

It would take longer to add the product to the website than what it would to start production.
    Exactly. I have worked in ecommerce for years, and this is the most time consuming part. But I guess if you have those resources already in place, it is feasible.

I wonder who they grabbed for the model? Maybe an employee?

No. You need to market it first. Turnover can happen rapidly. Punched out overnight. I worked in this industry in the 90's, graphics, and have kept abreast of it.
    Got it. Thanks.

Exactly. I have worked in ecommerce for years, and this is the most time consuming part. But I guess if you have those resources already in place, it is feasible.

I wonder who they grabbed for the model? Maybe an employee?
    Actually, now that I look at the photo more carefully, it looks like a stock photo shot in a studio, and they just photoshopped in the text.

Actually, now that I look at the photo more carefully, it looks like a stock photo shot in a studio, and they just photoshopped in the text.
    That is exactly what they did.

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Washington Post had a headline saying Joe Biden's statement was just a joke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I think they're going to run with Biden. The only thing that could save his campaign is the VP pick.
    It has to be a woman that is well liked and/or can be well received,
    already is a household name,
    has years of experience,
    who hates Trump,
    Is a long time party member,
    Can run circles around Biden,
    Who can garner a large percentage of the female vote,
    Who can stand in as president should something happen to Biden,
    Can hit the campaign trail running.

Can you think of anyone like that? ... Clinton.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden: If you can't figure out if you're for me or Trump, then "you ain't black!"
    Kanye West, Vann Jones, Tiger Woods, MLK family and some Black Lives Matter activists would strongly disagree with that.

LOL - I have to chuckle, in his dementia, Joe has achieved a level of honesty that no other white politician...
    EM.

Politicians like Joe Biden seem to count on voters having short memory.

Looking at their records going back decades, discerning public will be able to see who is the bigger 'racist' between the two. Couple of examples that will be not highlighted by TV media wing in covering this story.

06/28/2019
    Joe Biden Loses Support From Top Donor After Segregationist, Hyde Amendment Comments: Report

Tom McInerney also told CNBC he didn’t think the former vice president had performed well in this week’s Democratic primary debate.
    By Sara Boboltz
    Former Vice President Joe Biden has lost support from a major San Francisco-based donor due to his defensive comments about working with segregationist senators and his history of supporting the Hyde Amendment, CNBC reported Friday.
    Tom McInerney told the news outlet he let the campaign know on June 20 that he had “pulled back my support of Biden for now,” noting that he also did not think the former vice president performed well in Thursday night’s debate.
    “I would imagine I’m not alone,” McInerney told CNBC of his opinion.
    huffpost.com

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover" While Standing Up For Diversity
    "He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.

Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’

10-26-2018
    Trump says very soon there will be a Black President
    While talking to black leaders earlier today, he said very soon one of you will be a President.. or three, four of you will be where I am.

Trump to host fundraiser for Booker

If Joe Biden or anyone from Biden camp happens to surf this forum, can you really claim with a straight face that you're more 'pro black' than Donald J. Trump?

Rest the case.

Joe Biden defeats Joe Biden in 2020

Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Back Me over Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...me-over-trump/
    “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told Charlamagne
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Washington Post had a headline saying Joe Biden's statement was just a joke.
    Well, despite the schadenfreude of this gaff, and I'd hate to side with WaPo, but he was joking, no matter how badly it came off.

And the intended butt of the joke was all Trump supporters, with the standard leftist accusation that Trump is a racist, and anyone who prefers him over Biden is a racist. He was pandering, but he also just inferred specifically that black Trump supporters are self-hating black people, or that supporting him is some kind of black litmus test.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Back Me over Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...me-over-trump/

Joshua Caplan 22 May 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) declared Friday morning that if black Americans are unsure whether to support him over President Donald Trump in the November election, “then you ain’t black.”

Biden made the unsolicited racially-charged remark as he departed his virtual interview with Breakfast Club co-host Charlamagne tha God.
    Almost seems like this never happened. A convenient side effect of the riots.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12