Thread: The Rockefeller Foundation National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan

The Rockefeller Foundation National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan

The goal of the Action Plan is to build a state-led national program of Covid-19 testing that supports reopening the economy through the goals of workforce monitoring, early detection of recurrent outbreaks, and diagnostic and home testing.

This would be the largest public health testing program in American history. Success will depend on the active engagement of the government, business, philanthropy, and the public.

THE ACTION PLAN HAS THREE MAJOR OBJECTIVES

1. Launch a 1-3-30 Plan to Dramatically Expand Covid-19 Testing
    2. Launch a Covid Community Healthcare Corps for testing and contact tracing
    3. Create a Covid-19 Data Commons and Digital Platform

Launch a 1-3-30 Plan to Dramatically Expand Covid-19 Testing

Create an Emergency Network for Covid-19 Testing (ENCT) to coordinate and underwrite the testing market.

To drive rapid scale-up of Covid-19 testing, the ENCT will engage with: producers of testing equipment, reagents, and other lab consumables; national, state and local purchasers; public and private healthcare funders; and financial institutions. The ENCT will also work to identify and resolve choke points in the test supply chain. The ENCT should convene a consensus group of national, state, business, and academic leaders on the use of testing for workplace monitoring and early detection of Covid recurrences. An overarching analysis of the testing supply chain both in the United States and globally should be undertaken immediately.

Launch an eight-week National Testing Laboratory Optimization Initiative to increase current U.S. testing from 1 million to 3 million per week within the next eight weeks.

This will be achieved by unleashing the untapped potential of existing test capacity at national, university, and local labs. Importantly, this program would bolster the capacities and resources of thousands of small laboratories around the country. Supply constraints will be identified and eliminated.

Invest in a public-private Testing Technology Accelerator to further grow U.S. testing capacity from 3 million to 30 million per week within six months.

This increase will depend on realizing and rolling out the best mix of new technologies for higher efficiency laboratory testing, point-of-care office testing, and home-testing. In addition, some of this increase can be achieved through process efficiencies and lab techniques such as batch sampling. The powers of the Defense Production Act may will be need to be invoked given the inherent commercial uncertainties in this 10-fold production increase.

A Covid Community Healthcare Corps (CCHC) should be launched at state public health departments, an effort that will involve massive investments in manpower and equipment.

At least 100,000 people and perhaps as many as 300,000 must be hired to undertake a vigorous campaign of test administration and contact tracing, and they must be supported by computer systems networked with regional and national viral datasets and as many electronic health records from local hospital systems as can be provided. The CCHC should designate staff to distribute, administer and oversee testing.

A national system to track Covid-19 status must be created.

Policy makers and the public must find the balance between privacy concerns and infection control to allow the infection status of most Americans to be accessed and validated in a few required settings and many voluntary ones.

Digital apps and privacy-protected tracking software should be widely adopted to enable more complete contact tracing.

Whenever possible, incentives should be used to nudge the voluntary use of these apps rather than require them.

Integrate and expand Federal, state, and private data platforms to cover the full range of data required to monitor the pandemic, deploy resources, and remove bottlenecks

This effort would support recent Department of Health and Human Services Federal and State collaboration with leading edge data technical firms to develop an integrate, real-time data platform so testing levels can be aligned at regional levels with illness burden. This platform can enhance procurement, distribution and deployment of tests as those tests evolve in quantity and function. It should also enable state and local authorities to track testing results and capacities to identify spot shortages. This will help identify any supply and demand constraints so that testing levels can be aligned at regional levels with illness burdens.

Innovative digital technologies can improve workforce monitoring and early detection of recurrent outbreaks.

When integrated into national and state surveillance systems, such innovations may enable the same level of outbreak detection with fewer tests. Promising techniques include anonymous digital tracking of workforces or population-based resting heart-rate and smart thermometer trends; continually updated epidemiological data modeling; and artificial intelligence projections based on clinical and imaging data.

Full Plan PDF:

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.or..._4_22_2020.pdf

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks to me that this thread didn't get enough attention...
    The Action Plan by the Rockefeller Foundation will create the perfect surveillance/police state.

The first part of the plan will guarantee that the number of COVID-19 cases will increase exponentially, by increasing the amount of tests with unreliable test kits. Simply put – the more tests (with a false-positive rate of 80%) the more corona cases.
    The resulting panic (maybe the skyrocketing cases will be labelled the “second wave”), will be used to enforce even more brutal measures, as everybody could be a COVID-19 “criminal”...

Most importantly, it will result in big brother knowing even more about us than he does already. For which they will recruit at least 100,000 people (that have no choice as they are unemployed)!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

On 22 March, the UK government released the following document (“prepared” by SAGE’s behavioural science sub-group SPI-B) detailing how to achieve that the herd will become even more obedient.
    There are nine broad ways of achieving behaviour change: Education, Persuasion, Incentivisation, Coercion, Enablement, Training, Restriction, Environmental restructuring, and Modelling (2, 3). We have focused on those that are most relevant for this task and where there is evidence to draw on.
    (…)
    A substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened; it could be that they are reassured by the low death rate in their demographic group (8), although levels of concern may be rising (9). Having a good understanding of the risk has been found to be positively associated with adoption of COVID-19 social distancing measures in Hong Kong (10). The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging. To be effective this must also empower people by making clear the actions they can take to reduce the threat (11).
    (…)
    Social approval can be a powerful source of reward. Not only can this be provided directly by highlighting examples of good practice and providing strong social encouragement and approval in communications; members of the community can be encouraged to provide it to each other. This can have a beneficial spill-over effect of promoting social cohesion (15). Communication strategies should provide social approval for desired behaviours and promote social approval within the community.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...s-22032020.pdf
    (http://archive.is/4X3ME)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Rockefeller... Great. Known Eugenicists. Totally trustworthy. NOT!!!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

It looks to me that this thread didn't get enough attention...

On 22 March, the UK government released the following document (“prepared” by SAGE’s behavioural science sub-group SPI-B) detailing how to achieve that the herd will become even more obedient.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...s-22032020.pdf
    (http://archive.is/4X3ME)

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Rockefeller... Great. Known Eugenicists. Totally trustworthy. NOT!!!
    Related to this thread is the Poll that you started: Do You Know What The CLOWARD PIVEN Strategy Is?

This is the first I've seen of this thread. My apologies PAF.

The first thought that came to my mind when reading this was...man, if this is followed, there will be no rolling back the tentacles of government. It's been pretty obvious that eugenics and capturing resources has been an objective for quite a while now. The divide and conquer that's going on is working quite well. Most of the average citizens I know, are angry and some looking for a fight. So angry/frightened, that it seems most are also distracted from the looming Orwellian nightmare hurtling toward us at breakneck speed. Everyone is pointing fingers at the other tribe. Even on this board it's happening.

The false left/ right paradigm, tribal thinking...and frankly, the cowardice to stand up to this tyranny will be the end of any chance at Liberty for possibly forever. Government is not the answer, in fact if it wasn't for government and the Fed, none of this would have happened.

"Make Critical Thinking Great Again"
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post

The first thought that came to my mind when reading this was...man, if this is followed, there will be no rolling back the tentacles of government. It's been pretty obvious that eugenics and capturing resources has been an objective for quite a while now. The divide and conquer that's going on is working quite well. Most of the average citizens I know, are angry and some looking for a fight. So angry/frightened, that it seems most are also distracted from the looming Orwellian nightmare hurtling toward us at breakneck speed. Everyone is pointing fingers at the other tribe. Even on this board it's happening.

The false left/ right paradigm, tribal thinking...and frankly, the cowardice to stand up to this tyranny will be the end of any chance at Liberty for possibly forever. Government is not the answer, in fact if it wasn't for government and the Fed, none of this would have happened.

Awesome post, @Cap and you are absolutely right.

I wonder if somebody ever wrote a book solely about the public/private contracts this government imposes on us and how it turned us into a FASCIST Nation. Anybody know?

I heard a rumor that the choco ration was going up to 25 grams next week.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I heard a rumor that the choco ration was going up to 25 grams next week.
    They've been waiting for the right opportune moment.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

They've been waiting for the right opportune moment.

I didn't really think anyone would get it. You know your Orwell my friend.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Amen, Bro! Wish I could +rep you, again!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I didn't really think anyone would get it. You know your Orwell my friend.
    Less is more.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows