Thread: Pre-Nomination Libertarian Presidential Debate - John Stossel Moderates

Pre-Nomination Libertarian Presidential Debate - John Stossel Moderates

May 21, 2020

“The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jacob Hornberger was the best.
    Jim Gray was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Jacob Hornberger was the best.
    Jim Gray was the worst.
    Yes, I agree. All them had good and interesting points, but Jacob was spot on.

As I watched this, I was thinking to myself:

1. The DemPublicrats, Trump, Biden, et al, who "cherish" our 1st Amendment and want the "best" for our great country, will never allow a LP candidate to share the stage on national TV with them. Ever.

2. Even if the LP, in its legitimate, non-co-opted form, were to win presidency, there would only be so much he/she could do; he/she would still have the republican/democrat congress/senate to contend with, which are inherently completely contrary to liberty/freedom.

3. The only way for freedom/liberty to truly prevail would be to escape this centralist-nationalist-communist government and set up shop elsewhere. Else, actual war. SwordShill would be first in line to [attempt] to put a bullet in our head.

All that said, I would like for LP party to have a platform on TV, so that people looking for answers could at least hear what we have to say.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)