Thread: OK Karen's husband?

OK Karen's husband?

I keep seeing a middle aged guy with glasses driving around in a car ALONE with a mask over his mouth and nose. Is that Karen's husband?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I keep seeing a middle aged guy with glasses driving around in a car ALONE with a mask over his mouth and nose. Is that Karen's husband?
    No, that's her husband's lover.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No, that's her husband's lover.
    Or Karen's lover's husband.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I've been seeing that for weeks, $#@! drives me bonkers..

It's worse than the people wearing masks at the beach.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Or Karen's lover's husband.
    That's probably more likely.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

He probably wears a condom all the time too.

Dumbest thing I see people doing. Do they think their steering wheel is going to get them infected?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then again, perhaps the person doesn't want to take off the mask, because they are just going to have to put it back on again at the next place they shop.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

my favorite so far are the joggers and bicyclists but then there are the mothers in gear and kids in the strollers without

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That would make it hard to pee.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Why popularize dumb leftist habits?

I oppose this Karen-as-a-pejorative $#@!.

Is there an actual, original "Karen" somewhere? If so, what did she do? And why should I give it a moments thought? Am I a lesser person because I don't know or care? Why is it okay to vilify every woman and child who happens to be named "Karen"?

Just what's with this fad? Some hipster dunce takes a very ordinary name and actually expends energy to popularize it as an insult. Then, just because someone else did it first, others follow the lead? What?! Does calling someone else "Karen" make you somehow better than the imagined image you've now been coerced into adopting? Does it prove you are somehow a superior person, or protect you from accustations of some sort? That's virtue signaling! Why adopt the perverted tactics of the left?

Disclaimer: My name is not "Karen", but this seems like a really stupid game which intelligent people would not sink to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

Is there an actual, original "Karen" somewhere? If so, what did she do? And why should I give it a moments thought? Am I a lesser person because I don't know or care? Why is it okay to vilify every woman and child who happens to be named "Karen"?

Just what's with this fad? Some hipster dunce takes a very ordinary name and actually expends energy to popularize it as an insult. Then, just because someone else did it first, others follow the lead? What?! Does calling someone else "Karen" make you somehow better than the imagined image you've now been coerced into adopting? Does it prove you are somehow a superior person, or protect you from accustations of some sort? That's virtue signaling! Why adopt the perverted tactics of the left?

Disclaimer: My name is not "Karen", but this seems like a really stupid game which intelligent people would not sink to.
    OK Oscar

I'd heard on the local news where someone driving with mask on passed out & wrecked.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That would make it hard to pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That would probably solve the "hard to pee" problem.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I believe it started with a woman named "Karen" that called the Cops on people BBQ in a Park.

and was Notable as a Nazi like Snitch,,and widely disparaged as such...

until Covid,,, Where the "Karens" of the world Came into their time.. and are Snitching on everyone they Can.

Such should be disparaged and disgraced Publicly at every opportunity..

Chase them back under their slimy rocks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

O.K., "Val."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I believe it started with a woman named "Karen" that called the Cops on people BBQ in a Park.

and was Notable as a Nazi like Snitch,,and widely disparaged as such...

until Covid,,, Where the "Karens" of the world Came into their time.. and are Snitching on everyone they Can.

Such should be disparaged and disgraced Publicly at every opportunity..

Chase them back under their slimy rocks.
    In April, Jennifer Schulte, dubbed "BBQ Becky," was captured calling the police on two black men who were using a charcoal grill to cook up some meat at a Lake Merritt's designated grilling zone.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

BTW, I know a cool Karen who thinks that the Karen meme is hysterically funny.

BTW, I know a cool Karen who thinks that the Karen meme is hysterically funny.
    I think the male equivalent should be Todd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hide_away.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	7548
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

In April, Jennifer Schulte, dubbed "BBQ Becky," was captured calling the police on two black men who were using a charcoal grill to cook up some meat at a Lake Merritt's designated grilling zone.
    Thanks,, I though her name was Karen,, Must have been another one.

or have the Beckys changed names to save face?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

meme thing, huh?

Oh, I see.

I was "hearing" it as one of those terms that really just means “white person” and are typically used by progressive whites to prove how not-racist they are, because they like to make a point by showing contempt for white people.
    You crazy kids!

OK Oscar
    O.K., "Val."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You crazy kids!

Believe it or not, my wife has accused me of being susceptible to bouts of childish behavior.

I think the male equivalent should be Todd.
    Hmm ya, that's a good one, unfortunately Kevin has already been adopted.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Amerka’s Karen-in-chief...