Thread: Cuomo says decision to send coronavirus patients to nursing homes is on Trump

Cuomo says decision to send coronavirus patients to nursing homes is on Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

grandmaw 0
    teachers 2

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

ALBANY — Gov. Cuomo said critics of the state’s handling of coronavirus cases in nursing homes need to talk to President Trump.

The governor defended New York’s response as the pandemic has killed more than 5,000 nursing home residents over the past two months, saying Wednesday the state’s recently reversed directive sending coronavirus patients back to elder care facilities was based on directives from the White House and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“Anyone who wants to ask why did the state do that with COVID patients in nursing homes, it’s because the state followed President Trump’s CDC guidance,” Cuomo said during a press briefing in Albany. "So they should ask President Trump."
    "Trump’s CDC".

Trump's CDC has been very questionable, but not quite as questionable as Trump's FBI or Trump's DOJ.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Trump’s CDC".

Trump's CDC has been very questionable, but not quite as questionable as Trump's FBI or Trump's DOJ.
    Cuomo reminds me of a Christmas turkey.

Clearly Cuomo doesn't want to take any responsibility for his actions.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clearly Cuomo doesn't want to take any responsibility for his actions.
    Only if he's able to get credit for them. THEN (and only then) will he take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    And that is the Bottom line..

and why they are deliberately infecting the Elderly.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When they start blaming each other it is just more proof that this was never about a virus.

He doesn't follow anything Trump has to say anyway. Sanctuary cities?