Thread: Barack Hussein Obama, President , born 4 August 1961 - Mombasa, Kenya

Barack Hussein Obama, President , born 4 August 1961 - Mombasa, Kenya

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

everything he did is null and void

fkn liar
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

fkn liar
    Too bad the damage can't be null and void.

fkn liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Too bad the damage can't be null and void.
    That's about it. We had better deal with the damage being done now, or we are lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Never once believed he was born in the US.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I am not sure how that information was collected. Years ago I did a lot of research on this when we were considered birthers and ridiculed. The problem becomes, without verified facts about one topic, we become questioned and considered conspiracy theorists about another, and never taken seriously.

My research long ago showed that pres Barack was born in Hawaii, his mother was an American citizen, but it was his father who was born in Kenya. Because his father was not an American citizen, pres Barack was not a NBC. From my understanding both parents need to be American citizens for the child to be NBC and eligible to be president.

Anyway, have fun with that, I am staying away from it and more focused on events that are affecting the here and now.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-21-2020 at 08:40 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am not sure how that information was collected. Years ago I did a lot of research on this when we were considered birthers and ridiculed. The problem becomes, without verified facts about one topic, we become questioned and considered conspiracy theorists about another, and never taken seriously.

My research long ago showed that pres Barack was born in Hawaii, his mother was an American citizen, but it was his father who was born in Kenya. Because his father was not an American citizen, pres Barack was not a NBC. From my understanding both parents need to be American citizens for the child to be NBC and eligible to be president.

Anyway, have fun with that, I am staying away from it and more focused on events that are affecting the here and now.
    Basically the issue was settled in Lynch case by the SCOTUS:

Suppose a person should be elected president who was native born, but of alien parents; could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the Constitution? I think not. The position would be decisive in his favor, that by the rule of the common law, in force when the Constitution was adopted, he is a citizen.[49]

And further:

Upon principle, therefore, I can entertain no doubt, but that by the law of the United States, every person born within the dominions and allegiance of the United States, whatever the situation of his parents, is a natural born citizen. It is surprising that there has been no judicial decision upon this question.[50]
    Also, there are several presidents who had only one parent as a US citizen & a few who were not born in the US. - such as President Chester A Arthur, who claimed to be born in the US but looks like he was actually born in Canada.
    There is no spoon.

fkn liar
    O was just carrying on what W set in place. Both should be considered "null & void".
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    O was just carrying on what W set in place. Both should be considered "null & void".
    ab so lutly
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Bushcare would have been just as bad as Obamacare.

Dreams From My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Real+Father%3A
    Last edited by Danke; 05-21-2020 at 11:28 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.