Thread: 20% of Human Test Subjects Severely Injured from Gates-Fauci Coronavirus Vaccine by Moderna

20% of Human Test Subjects Severely Injured from Gates-Fauci Coronavirus Vaccine by Moderna

Despite Moderna’s cheery press release this morning, the clinical trial results for its groundbreaking COVID vaccine could not be much worse.

The vaccine, developed and championed by Anthony Fauci and financed by Bill Gates,used an experimental MRNA technology that the two men hoped would allow rapid deployment to meet President Trump’s ambitions “warp speed” time line.

Dr. Fauci was so confident of his shot’s safety that he waved ferret and primate studies ( Moderna suspiciously reported no health data from its mouse studies). That appears to have been a mistake.

Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high dose cohort (250 mcg) suffered a “serious adverse event” within 43 days of receiving Moderna’s jab.

Moderna did not release its clinical trial study or raw data,but its press release,which was freighted with inconsistencies acknowledged that three volunteers developed Grade 3 systemic events defined by the FDA as “Preventing daily activity and requiring medical intervention. “

Moderna allowed only exceptionally healthy volunteers to participate in the study. A vaccine with those reaction rates could cause grave injuries in 1.5 billion humans if administered to “every person on earth”.

More at: https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/05/ca...ne-by-moderna/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government has NO business in healthcare.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Moncef-Slaoui

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Despite Moderna’s cheery press release this morning, the clinical trial results for its groundbreaking COVID vaccine could not be much worse.

The vaccine, developed and championed by Anthony Fauci and financed by Bill Gates,used an experimental MRNA technology that the two men hoped would allow rapid deployment to meet President Trump’s ambitions “warp speed” time line.

Dr. Fauci was so confident of his shot’s safety that he waved ferret and primate studies ( Moderna suspiciously reported no health data from its mouse studies). That appears to have been a mistake.

Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high dose cohort (250 mcg) suffered a “serious adverse event” within 43 days of receiving Moderna’s jab.

Moderna did not release its clinical trial study or raw data,but its press release,which was freighted with inconsistencies acknowledged that three volunteers developed Grade 3 systemic events defined by the FDA as “Preventing daily activity and requiring medical intervention. “

Moderna allowed only exceptionally healthy volunteers to participate in the study. A vaccine with those reaction rates could cause grave injuries in 1.5 billion humans if administered to “every person on earth”.

Who is FRN, and why would Robert F. Kennedy Jr. publish this on their site, but not his own?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

FRN is federal reserve note

Vaccine experts say Moderna didn’t produce data critical to assessing Covid-19 vaccine

Heavy hearts soared Monday with news that Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine candidate — the frontrunner in the American market — seemed to be generating an immune response in Phase 1 trial subjects. The company’s stock valuation also surged, hitting $29 billion, an astonishing feat for a company that currently sells zero products.

But was there good reason for so much enthusiasm? Several vaccine experts asked by STAT concluded that, based on the information made available by the Cambridge, Mass.-based company, there’s really no way to know how impressive — or not — the vaccine may be.

While Moderna blitzed the media, it revealed very little information — and most of what it did disclose were words, not data. That’s important: If you ask scientists to read a journal article, they will scour data tables, not corporate statements. With science, numbers speak much louder than words.
    The company has not yet brought a vaccine to market, but it has a variety of vaccines for infectious diseases in its pipeline. It doesn’t publish on its work in scientific journals. What is known has been disclosed through press releases. That’s not enough to generate confidence within the scientific community.

“My guess is that their numbers are marginal or they would say more,” Rose said about the company’s SARS-2 vaccine, echoing a suspicion that others have about some of the company’s other work.

“I do think it’s a bit of a concern that they haven’t published the results of any of their ongoing trials that they mention in their press release. They have not published any of that,” Durbin noted.
    More: https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/19/...id-19-vaccine/
    Why is this company reminding me of Theranos or Solyndra?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

20% is a big number. Not very good for clinical testing.
    A vaccine with those reaction rates could cause grave injuries in 1.5 billion humans if administered to “every person on earth”.
    The serious adverse reaction rate would problary be very high if this vaccine is vaccine is given to every person Everywhere and should more and more serious adverse reaction happen this would make people want take the vaccine less and might not be a good look for the pharmaceutical industry.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    20% is a big number. Not very good for clinical testing.

The serious adverse reaction rate would problary be very high if this vaccine is vaccine is given to every person Everywhere and should more and more serious adverse reaction happen this would make people want take the vaccine less and might not be a good look for the pharmaceutical industry.
    It’s important to know if the adverse event was caused directly by the vaccine, or they were exposed to the virus in the wild afterwards and suffered vaccine induced enhancement.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They are probably shooting for 50%

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if these findings turn out to be true but, to be fair, I didn't see any link to documentation about the results of the tests (just the words from RFK Jr). Also, I wonder what qualifies as a “serious adverse event”.

If true, it's another knock against Fauci if he waived preliminary animal studies (ferret and primate) yet exposed people to these risks. And didn't Moderna stock spike up (pun intended) on the "good news" and executives sold shares? If so, there needs to be an investigation of that (though I'm confident there won't be. Or if there is, no executive will get punished).

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I certainly wouldn't be surprised if these findings turn out to be true but, to be fair, I didn't see any link to documentation about the results of the tests (just the words from RFK Jr). Also, I wonder what qualifies as a “serious adverse event”.

If true, it's another knock against Fauci if he waived preliminary animal studies (ferret and primate) yet exposed people to these risks. And didn't Moderna stock spike up (pun intended) on the "good news" and executives sold shares? If so, there needs to be an investigation of that (though I'm confident there won't be. Or if there is, no executive will get punished).
    RFK Jr. would never comment on an obscure site like this. It would be all over the media....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Trump is the one speaking on the podium and cheerleading warp speed vaccines. Why is this sounding like a hit piece against gates and fauci and neglects to include Trump?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    RFK Jr. would never comment on an obscure site like this. It would be all over the media....
    Wait RFK Jr? didnt JFK son die in a plane?

Lol guys, RFK Jr. did post it on his site and then the obscure sites posted it: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...gh-dose-group/ The original post also has links to documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Why is this company reminding me of Theranos or Solyndra?
    Not sure.. did they also have ties to White House / made "triumpant" statements in media that caused stock price spike and then unloaded stock to public in offering:

Moderna: White House coronavirus vaccine leader is Former Moderna director
    latimes
    May 18, 2020 - Former Moderna director Moncef Slaoui who now leads the White House's vaccine development effort...

Looks like the vaccine reactions are now being glossed over. They depend upon the short memory of the ignorant masses:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-final-testing