Thread: Should you take the COVID19 Test?

Should you take the COVID19 Test?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Refuse the test! Plus they are also taking your DNA and logging it into a data base. When the vaccine hits the market those who tested positive (which is many) will more than likely be coerced into taking the vaccine. This shutdown has created a psychological trauma and most people will roll up their sleeve for the greater good.

Dr. Judy Mikovits points out that the 1986 Vaccine Act gives all vaccine makers a free pass on liability. Just keep that in the back of your mind when they are trying to coerce you into taking it.

National File did a good interview with Dr, Judy Mikovits (scroll down to the bottom to see it)
    https://nationalfile.com/plandemic-m...who-narrative/
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

I will not be taking any coronavirus test.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Are they going to have a new one every time the Cold mutates?

or are they mutating Colds to match their "medicine"?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Are they going to have a new one every time the Cold mutates?

or are they mutating Colds to match their "medicine"?
    Coronavirus in this regard is nothing but a boosted common cold virus.
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Don't be a lemming. Civil Disobedience is warranted now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I will not be taking any coronavirus test.
    Same. It's very worrisome that the test has been out for months, and there is still no evidence that the test doesn't cause autism.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Don't be a lemming. Civil Disobedience is warranted now.
    I have been known to cross certain lines before.

Was nice to be with Like-minded in Olympia.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I will not.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I will not.
    You should get one every month during flu season, just to be safe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

In one of my sister's recent hospital visits they tested her. I was pissed when she told me. She came back negative though. I get very frustrated when I see how much authority people give to the medical industrial complex.
    I started getting suspicious when Hillary started trying to take over health care when Bill was president. I was glad that she got struck down but Obama picked it back up and now here we are.ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    In one of my sister's recent hospital visits they tested her. I was pissed when she told me. She came back negative though. I get very frustrated when I see how much authority people give to the medical industrial complex.
    I started getting suspicious when Hillary started trying to take over health care when Bill was president. I was glad that she got struck down but Obama picked it back up and now here we are.ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!
    Yes, "and now here we are."

What Hillary and Obama could not do, the Trump Administration has done almost over night: Government-controlled medical care, and all you have to do if you go to a hospital right now is say you have "COVID-like" symptoms, and you pay nothing. Socialized, free medical care for all. In the not-too-distant future, one will probably not be able to get ANY kind of medical care without taking the worthless "test" for COVID.

Of course this new medical care may kill you, as we already know the cure is worse than the disease (especially since the disease is non-existent.)

Trump has ushered in, by force, a new system that rewards Big Pharma and enforces Medical Tyranny to such an extent that Hillary and Obama could only have dreamed about....

Of course the Trump Cultists will jump in now, I am sure, and say it is all "part of the plan."

Yes, a plan that has decimated our economy, provided UBI (universal basic income) to keep the poor happy and off the streets from looting, killed off a significant portion of our senior population already by putting them on ventilators paid for by Trump, and made the entire population weaker and sicker due to being confined indoors so long.

MAGA!
    Last edited by Created4; 05-19-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Yes, "and now here we are."

What Hillary and Obama could not do, the Trump Administration has done almost over night: Government-controlled medical care, and all you have to do if you go to a hospital right now is say you have "COVID-like" symptoms, and you pay nothing. Socialized, free medical care for all. In the not-too-distant future, one will probably not be able to get ANY kind of medical care without taking the worthless "test" for COVID.

Of course this new medical care may kill you, as we already know the cure is worse than the disease (especially since the disease is non-existent.)

Trump has ushered in, by force, a new system that rewards Big Pharma and enforces Medical Tyranny to such an extent that Hillary and Obama could only have dreamed about....

Of course the Trump Cultists will jump in now, I am sure, and say it is all "part of the plan."

Yes, a plan that has decimated our economy, provided UBI (universal basic income) to keep the poor happy and off the streets from looting, killed off a significant portion of our senior population already by putting them on ventilators paid for by Trump, and made the entire population weaker and sicker due to being confined indoors so long.

MAGA!
    There there my dear we will find a way out of this. Think freedom thoughts because what you think about you become. I see myself as gloriously free. We have many options to fight this so do it take care of you and yours. Remember the strong will survive.

"Should you take the COVID19 Test?"

That is between me and my private physician.

Am I being detained? Am I free to go now?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "Should you take the COVID19 Test?"

That is between me and my private physician.

I am being detained? Am I free to go now?
    Oh but now, your private physician, works for the government.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh but now, your private physician, works for the government.
    The people had better wake up. Because you are correct.

Am I free to go now?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    There there my dear we will find a way out of this. Think freedom thoughts because what you think about you become. I see myself as gloriously free. We have many options to fight this so do it take care of you and yours. Remember the strong will survive.
    Oh I am fine personally. I have not used the medical system in years, and have been exposing it for the better part of a decade.

Thank you though!

Three In Four Americans Agree Universal Healthcare Is Needed During Coronavirus Pandemic

LONDON — A recent survey shows how the opinions of the American public have changed over the course of the coronavirus pandemic when it comes to the federal government’s role in one’s health and financial status.
    More than eight in ten adults agree that the country should provide monthly stimulus checks to citizens until the outbreak ends.
    The "outbreak" of course will never completely end, especially since there was never one in the first place.

Again, Hillary and Obama could only dream of this day.

It took Trump to implement it.
    Last edited by Created4; 05-19-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Three In Four Americans Agree Universal Healthcare Is Needed During Coronavirus Pandemic

The "outbreak" of course will never completely end, especially since there was never one in the first place.

Again, Hillary and Obama could only dream of this day.

It took Trump to implement it.
    It is amazing what this democrat republican president has accomplished, before his first term is even up.

- North American Union [USMCA]

- Disregard/distorted view of Private Property Rights.

- $1.3 Trillion Omnibus.

- “Emergency” Spending Bill, which funded international organizations and African refugees.

- Instigated take the guns first due process later, which states are now doing.

- Medicare for All Government mandated healthcare, tracking and forced injections.

Obama? Hell, Hitler would be proud.

An Agorist Primer

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ebc750b244ac5001d238daa

Why Vaxxed 2 Is Mandatory Viewing For Every Man, Woman, And Child

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Coronavirus in this regard is nothing but a boosted common cold virus.
    I think it's more closely related to a new novel form of viral pneumonia.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The people had better wake up. Because you are correct.

Am I free to go now?

Go? Go where, Mundane? You've nowhere to go. Now line up, get your test and take your $#@!ing shot or we'll continue to starve you, to death if necessary.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Go? Go where, Mundane? You've nowhere to go. Now line up, get your test and take your $#@!ing shot or we'll continue to starve you, to death if necessary.
    There may or may not be bloodshed, but one thing is certain that is proven throughout history - "You can't stop the change."

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I think it's more closely related to a new novel form of viral pneumonia.
    I believe the elderly that got sick and died are the ones who got a double dose of flu vax this year, They also pushed on seniors the Pneumococcal pneumonia vax. I have no proof of this because we do not know the REAL numbers. However, I have research some reports that stated the flu vaccine actually increased the risk of covid19.