Thread: What Will You do When the Health Gestapo Comes to Your Door for a Contact Trace?

What Will You do When the Health Gestapo Comes to Your Door for a Contact Trace?

Someone - "medical confidentiality" prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%. Seasonal flu is about .1%

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Han solo baby!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

What will I do? I'll sic Bill Barr on them. That'll fix things right up.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Give them the middle finger and tell them to go $#@! themselves.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I will comply. Trump needs this research done, and I blindly and unfailingly support him.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 05-19-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I probably won't be home.

1) Ask if they have a warrant or a court order. If they say no, ask them to leave.
    2) Refer to this webpage. https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivat...nder-color-law
    3) Call the number on the webpage and report the incident to the DOJ Civil Rights Division.
    Last edited by revgen; 05-19-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Come back with a warrant.

Would it be a fair comparison to call these contact tracers the new Brown Shirts?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Simple solution...

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I will write a letter to the president, after I thank the enforcement officers for their service.

Hey Mike, how's it going

“The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

RESIST the surveillance snitch deep state swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

My Rotti says they won't make it to my door....lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson