Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Reveals He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine - Murdoch Puppet Cavuto Freaks

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've been drinking at least one gin and tonic nightly for the quinine.
    i'm hardcore just the quinine tonic water & a lemon twist, no booze to dilute the effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't had tonic water for many years, but I bought a bottle the other night. It blew all over the place when I opened it and was unpleasantly surprised with how hard it was to mop up from the floor and countertop. It is really sticky/slimy.

I kind of like the taste, though.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I haven't had tonic water for many years, but I bought a bottle the other night. It blew all over the place when I opened it and was unpleasantly surprised with how hard it was to mop up from the floor and countertop. It is really sticky/slimy.

I kind of like the taste, though.
    They tend to be pretty sweet at around 35g of sugar per serving (Canada Dry)

I found a "light" version that is only 3g of sugar (although it says 10g of carbs, still not bad) and has erythritol. Tastes great, better than the Canada Dry.

Stay away from the light versions that have artificial sweeteners. Looks like Zevia makes a version with stevia, that would be a good option too.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Bet all of our politicians are taking hydroxychloroquine behind the scenes. No way in hell are they taking any corporate medicine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I wonder why all the Marxist $#@!s are freaking out over this.

I mean, if they all hate Trump so much, and they truly believe this is a deadly drug and worthless treatment, wouldn't they be encouraging Trump to take it?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I mean, if they all hate Trump so much, and they truly believe this is a deadly drug and worthless treatment, wouldn't they be encouraging Trump to take it?
    TDS is a hell of a drug.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Love him or hate him, you've got to admit Trump really knows how to play the media!

Neil Cavuto Shocked By Doctor Who Calls Hydroxychloroquine ‘Potentially Life-Saving’
    Neil Cavutos head is a planet. Also, Neil is a fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I posed this exact question on Facebook. Got a bunch of liberals telling me that they are legitmately happy that hes taking it and hoping he gets sick. Least they were being honest instead of trying to play it off that they cared about his health.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-20-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    i'm hardcore just the quinine tonic water & a lemon twist, no booze to dilute the effects.
    I've been drinking bitter lemon. It's tonic water, with quinine, and also has lemon juice, and I've been drinking I'd say a lot of it. I like it, never really heard of it before all this, wouldn't be drinking it if I didn't like it, I'm not that worried, but if I like it, and if I'd be drinking something, why not this, it's got quinine. And it's under a buck a liter, so it seems cheap to me. Lemon also has antiviral properties.

Thanks for the tip, Julian!!

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/statu...40842374541321
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty big news out of India.

They've been using Hydroxychloroquine to prevent covid.

It's been working pretty well. 3 new studies show that it works, not perfectly, but better than nothing, to prevent covid.

And, in India, they've just expanded the categories of people who are to get HCQ to prevent covid.

https://theprint.in/health/hcq-break...ts-use/427583/

HCQ breakthrough: ICMR finds it’s effective in preventing coronavirus, expands its use
    Three studies find that hydroxychloroquine reduces chances of contracting Covid, so ICMR allows more frontline workers to take it as a preventive drug.

"The advisory suggests surveillance workers, paramilitary and police personnel, as well as medical staff working in non-Covid hospitals and blocks to start consuming the pill as “preventive therapy”.

ICMR had issued an advisory to begin using HCQ in March, but it had drawn criticism for lacking scientific evidence that the drug works against the novel coronavirus."

In the US, the big thing now, especially in states with Democrat Governors, is to throw people with covid into nursing homes, Whitmer in Michigan is becoming an expert at this. She just sent a crazy 20 year old with covid into a nursing home where he beat up a 75 year old who actually lived there. Also, what is extremely common is to seemingly do absolutely nothing to keep the people who work in the nursing homes from getting sick.

In India, they've been having the workers who work closely with covid folks and at risk folks take HCQ. They should be doing that in the US. Use to prevent covid in nursing homes. Definitely have the workers take it.

Another story.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...jXWGoyf8M.html

Govt expands use of hydroxychloroquine to curb transmission of Covid-19

Thanks for the tip, Julian!!

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/statu...40842374541321
    Here is the whole video of the Dr. Drew interview, he completely demolishes the reporter.

https://www.foxla.com/video/685595

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I do the same, and also drop in a dissolvable tablet with 1000mg Vitamin C. I can really feel my immune system getting bolstered with every drink

Why oh why would President Donald push anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the far from fatal “novel” coronavirus?!? Some “conspiracy theorists” say it’s because Trump owns a stake in French pharma giant Sanofi, which manufacturers hydroxychloroquine!
    Or should we put our trust in big pharma (forget about vitamin C that has no adverse side effects)?!?

Maybe more interesting is that Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company of major Trump donor Ken Fisher.

But then again Trump isn’t the most interesting crook in the Trump administration - that would be long-time Rothschild banker Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who once chaired Invesco (check out Invesco!).
    Invesco owns a stake in both Sanofi and Mylan (that also produces hydroxychloroquine): https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...t-5118801.html

Wilbur’s Invesco was also a business partner of none other than Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In March 2017, it was reported that Kushner Companies, RFR Realty and LIVWRK are buying out their partner Invesco in Dumbo Heights in a $600 million deal.
    In 2013, Kushner, RFR, LIVWRK and Invesco partnered in buying the former Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings for $375 million. Reportedly Invesco owned 90% of the equity stake at the time: https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/30/k...dumbo-heights/

In November 2017, Ross confirmed in writing that he had divested everything he promised, but... he was lying.
    Ross still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco and call options in the Sun Bancorp bank, but only the next month Ross got rid of his interests in both. Invesco stock rose during this period: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=5984#p5984
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-23-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Why oh why would President Donald push anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the far from fatal “novel” coronavirus?!? Some “conspiracy theorists” say it’s because Trump owns a stake in French pharma giant Sanofi, which manufacturers hydroxychloroquine!
    Or should we put our trust in big pharma (forget about vitamin C that has no adverse side effects)?!?

Maybe more interesting is that Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company of major Trump donor Ken Fisher.

But then again Trump isn’t the most interesting crook in the Trump administration - that would be long-time Rothschild banker Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who once chaired Invesco (check out Invesco!).
    Invesco owns a stake in both Sanofi and Mylan (that also produces hydroxychloroquine): https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...t-5118801.html

Wilbur’s Invesco was also a business partner of none other than Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In March 2017, it was reported that Kushner Companies, RFR Realty and LIVWRK are buying out their partner Invesco in Dumbo Heights in a $600 million deal.
    In 2013, Kushner, RFR, LIVWRK and Invesco partnered in buying the former Jehovah’s Witnesses buildings for $375 million. Reportedly Invesco owned 90% of the equity stake at the time: https://therealdeal.com/2017/03/30/k...dumbo-heights/

In November 2017, Ross confirmed in writing that he had divested everything he promised, but... he was lying.
    Ross still held more than $10 million worth of stock in financial firm Invesco and call options in the Sun Bancorp bank, but only the next month Ross got rid of his interests in both. Invesco stock rose during this period: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=5984#p5984
    Breaking: Rich people own parts of rich companies! More at 11

EXCLUSIVE: The Lancet Study on Hydroxychloroquine Was a COMPLETE FRAUD – The Authors are Linked to the Pharmaceutical Industry and People Died Because of Their Lies!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ple-died-lies/

Trump was right again.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Breaking: Rich people own parts of rich companies! More at 11
    One of the reported symptoms of COVID-19 is the decrease of the oxygen level in the blood of the patients, preceding the complete collapse of their health....
    One of the promoted treatments for COVID-19 is anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Some people (relatively many Africans) have a hereditary disorder that breaks apart red blood cells that makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.
    Most of these patients can live with this condition without problems.

Unless they get one of about 40 medical drugs that can make this disorder worsen rapidly, making the oxygen shortage severe and acute, this can even be lethal.
    The worst of these (potentially lethal) drugs are those for malaria like hydroxychloroquine!

However, HCQ was a long time ago identified to be one of the drugs (3) that cause severe damage to erythrocytes in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency [the hereditary disorder I’m discussing in this article].

1-2 days after the start of such treatment a very severe clinical picture with weakness, dizziness, respiratory distress and signs of organ damage develops.
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ygen-shortage/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    One of the reported symptoms of COVID-19 is the decrease of the oxygen level in the blood of the patients, preceding the complete collapse of their health....
    One of the promoted treatments for COVID-19 is anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Some people (relatively many Africans) have a hereditary disorder that breaks apart red blood cells that makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.
    Most of these patients can live with this condition without problems.

Unless they get one of about 40 medical drugs that can make this disorder worsen rapidly, making the oxygen shortage severe and acute, this can even be lethal.
    The worst of these (potentially lethal) drugs are those for malaria like hydroxychloroquine!

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ygen-shortage/
    This is complete bull$#@!, latest study shows HCQ reduces the fatality rate by about 50%.

The fake studies promoted by the media were being used to downplay the effectiveness and promote expensive Big Pharma drugs.

Nobody is making money off a pill that costs about the same as generic Tylenol. You spam so much bull$#@! information on this forum it is freaking amazing.

This is complete bull$#@!, latest study shows HCQ reduces the fatality rate by about 50%.
    I think that Jon Rappoport is one of the very few that writes good articles on the COVID-19 “pandemic”...
    Here are some excerpts from one of Rappoport’s sources...

This hereditary trait is particularly common among ethnic groups living in areas with malaria. The modified G6PD gene offers advantages in the tropics. It makes its carriers resistant to malaria pathogens. However, G6PD deficiency is also dangerous if those affected come into contact with certain substances found in, for example, field beans, currants, peas and a number of medicines.
    These include acetylsalicylic acid, metamizole, sulfonamides, vitamin K, naphthalene, aniline, malaria drugs and nitrofurans. The G6PD deficiency then leads to a disruption of the biochemical processes in the red blood cells and – depending on the dose – to mild to life-threatening haemolysis.
    The debris of the burst erythrocytes subsequently leads to microemboli, which block small vessels throughout the organs. What had caused the illness and death of the young man from Nigeria remained unclear at the time.

I looked at the drugs that can cause severe hemolysis in G6PD deficiency and got really scared. One of the substances that is called very dangerous in all forms of this enzyme deficiency is the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
    (…)
    In a chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine study by Oxford University (NCT04303507) with a planned 40,000 participants, the risk of G6PD deficiency is also not mentioned. In another large study by the Pentagon, though, there is an explicit warning to exclude G6PD deficiency patients from the study.
    The following graph, based on information from the WHO database, shows how many studies on Covid-19 and HCQ have been initiated – and how few of them take enzyme deficiency into account.
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/13/...al-detectives/

How peculiar, the hydroxychloroquine that is promoted for COVID-19 treatment appears to lower sperm and testosterone levels and cause abnormal changes to the sex organ in male rats. These adverse effects were permanent!
    This couldn’t possibly be THE motive for pushing this for a treatment could it (couldn’t find a freely viewable version of the complete report)?

Chloroquine phosphate and its analogue hydroxychloroquine are used on long term basis as anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of a multitude of chronic diseases. In the present work the dose of the drug was calculated and given to albino rats in the usual low therapeutic regimen used in man. This work has shown that chloroquine depresses testosterone secretion in a progressive manner which increased the longer the duration of treatment, sperm count was also decreased, the percent of abnormal forms increased and the weight of the testes and accessory sex organ (epididymis, vas deference, seminal vesicle and prostate) was also reduced, these abnormalities did not return to the normal control figures, even after one month of discontinuation of the drug.
    W.G. Nicola et al. – Plasma testosterone level and the male genital system after chloroquine therapy (1997): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9080720/

Want some Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin?

https://trustedmedications.com

Orders take about a month to arrive.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12