Thread: Dershowitz: You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated

Dershowitz: You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated

“You have no constitutional right... no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right to not wear a mask”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwveriU8tcA

Full interview:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What horse$#@!. As if I needed it, here's yet another reason to despise this POS.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Any attempt to, as Dershowitz put it, focibly "plunge the needle" into anyone most definitely should be treated as a deadly assault and responded to accordingly. Badnarik has the right idea.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz.
    WELL

they say we are their cattle

fk this nome traitor

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WELL

fk this nome traitor

Dersh is a Cumo/Giuliani nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Any attempt to, as Dershowitz put it, focibly "plunge the needle" into anyone most definitely should be treated as a deadly assault and responded to accordingly. Badnarik has the right idea.
    Exactly, and I feel the same way. I voted for Badnarik in 2004.

I have never liked Dershowitz. He is a constitutional scholar when it is convenient for an agenda he agrees with.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

And I have the right to call Dershowitz a $#@!ing idiot. Nobody should be forced to get a vaccination. If I die because I didn't get vaccinated, so be it, but at least I had the freedom to make my own mistakes.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-18-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Be sure to get out your barf bag before hitting play..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You know who doesn't have the right to refuse a vaccine? Sheep. And that is what you are to Dershowitz America's parasitic ruling class which includes the overwhelming majority of all people in positions of political power.

FIFY

Last edited by CCTelander; 05-18-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Chris

This guy can $#@! off. They will only get an injection into or a mask on my dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    FIFY

My hope is that everybody on this forum will take the time to watch. If not both, then at least the second video where Larken spoke at AnarchApulco.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This guy can $#@! off. They will only get an injection into or a mask on my dead body.
    Well, brother, that is the plan...the system is well set up to do just that...

How much better off we would be to take the fight to them first?

The Bill of Rights, $#@!.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait to see the "my body my choice" bell-ends contort themselves into supporting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can't wait to see the "my body my choice" bell-ends contort themselves into supporting this.
    I like the warmth of a tropical sun. But rest assured I sleep quite well in cold climate.

See ya on the other side.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1262805338019037184

Alan Dershowitz: State has right to 'plunge a needle into your arm'

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1262805338019037184

But Dershowitz points to the Supreme Court's Jacobson v. Massachusetts decision in 1905, which concluded a state may require vaccination if the board of health deems it necessary for public health or safety.
    "This ruling prevails despite occasional injurious results from vaccinations and the impossibility of determining whether a particular person can be safely vaccinated," she [Sarah Fujiwara, MD] wrote.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/alan-der...ent=2020-05-18

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Exactly, and I feel the same way. I voted for Badnarik in 2004.

I have never liked Dershowitz. He is a constitutional scholar when it is convenient for an agenda he agrees with.

He occasionally comes down on the right side of an issue but, as you note, ONLY when it comports with his own agenda, which has nothing at all to do with liberty.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 05-19-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Chris

Humm, Let’s see if my logic is correct here. So vaccines become mandatory. Some people willing comply. All those people become immune. (For the sake of this argument)
    Some people choose not to be vaccinated. They are at risk of catching the virus.
    So people who have not been vaccinated are at risk, those who have been vaccinated are not.
    How is the non vaccinated group putting anyone at risk other than themselves?
    And why is this unconstitutional to refuse if you’re not endangering anyone at risk (which is the argument for forced vaccination) other than yourself and like minded individuals?
    Confused????
    Last edited by sam1952; 05-19-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Humm, Let’s see if my logic is correct here. So vaccines become mandatory. Some people willing comply. All those people become immune. (For the sake of this argument)
    Some people choose not to be vaccinated. They are at risk of catching the virus.
    So people who have not been vaccinated are at risk, those who have been vaccinated are not.
    How is the non vaccinated group putting anyone at risk other than themselves?
    And why is this unconstitutional to refuse if you’re not endangering anyone at risk (which is the argument for forced vaccination) other than yourself and like minded individuals?
    Confused????
    Bingo. No confusion necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Of course. Dershowitz can justify anything in our legal system (albeit in a baffle them with bullsh!t, bury the logical inconsistencies deep in the middle, deceptive manner).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty
    Here's what they do believe in: they believe in a vast legal system, where all laws are open to debate and litigation. A system where any position can be defended or attacked on a "legal" basis. A system where the most powerful generally get their way, regardless of the letter or intent of the law. A system where anything can be justified. A system which enables power to reside with those with the most knowledge of the law, and how to use and manipulate it. A system where maximum employment is enjoyed for all those who desire to support, sustain and profit from the legal system.

They believe in no law at all, expertly disguised as a society fully enveloped in law.

The Constitution is the worst sort of law for them. It's far too clear, simple and supreme. The best law in their eyes is ambiguous, convoluted, complex and with no priorities at all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there is no consitutional right to these things, there is DEFINITELY no constitutional right to Abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WELL

fk this nome traitor

You're the closest. Over on 8kun the truth is told openly.

I predict Dershowitz will completely back off of his position on this, especially if he sits down and has a one on one conversation with Bobby Kennedy, who is his friend.

He is already backing off of some of this. Check out this interview with Del Bigtree.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)