Thread: Constitution Party Chooses Don Blankenship as Presidential Nominee

Constitution Party Chooses Don Blankenship as Presidential Nominee

onstitution Party Chooses Don Blankenship as Presidential Nominee
    The Constitution Party held its Presidential Nominating Convention telephonically on May 1 and 2, 2020. Don Blankenship from West Virginia received the nomination for president from among 5 candidates. William Mohr from Michigan was chosen as the Vice-Presidential candidate.

Don Blankenship just published his book, Obama’s Deadliest Cover-Up, about the 2010 Upper Big Branch (UBB) Mine disaster to disclose the dark truth. In this daring exposé, Don Blankenship reveals how far the government will go to keep its dirty secrets. Blankenship went to prison for a year on a misdemeanor. Since then a Federal Judge recommended that Blankenship’s conviction be voided for prosecutorial misconduct. www.donblankenship.com

“It is an honor to have been chosen to be the Constitution Party candidate for President of the United States,” stated Don Blankenship. “Americans now have an opportunity to truly make America Great Again.”

“As President, the American people and I will also Make Detroit Great Again, Make New York Great Again, Make Philadelphia Great Again, and Make All American Cities Great Again. We will no longer spend American taxpayer money to police the world. Instead that money will be used to police our cities and end the opiate drug epidemic”, he continued.

“We will no longer allow corporations to use illegal immigrant labor to depress the minimum wage nor to take jobs away from American workers. We will end sanctuary cities, stop providing healthcare for non-Americans, and use that money to provide better healthcare for America’s poor and elderly,” Blankenship stated.

“We will no longer export our American jobs to China nor import their viruses into our homes. We will live by the motto that ‘charity begins at home’. We will end foreign aid until there are no homeless Americans. We will make our medicines, our cars, our beer, our cell phones, our steel, and our future here in America.”

“We will do all of this for the sake of our children and our country, while protecting and defending our Constitutional rights.”

“The simple reason you should elect me to be your President is that I will be exactly that—your President. Every action I take will be in the best interest of America and Americanism,” concluded Don Blankenship Presidential Candidate of the Constitution Party.

William (Bill) Mohr was chosen as the Vice-Presidential candidate. He is the State Chairman of the Michigan U.S. Taxpayers Party, the state affiliate of the Constitution Party. He has built a vibrant party in Michigan under his leadership.

‘“If you want the results you used to get, you have to do the things you used to do.” The foundations cannot be repaired using new ideas. It cannot be repaired by implementing “change”. It must be repaired by adhering to the principles upon which it was established. Anything short of that will result in continued failure, continued loss of liberties, continued loss of freedom, and progressive misery upon the American people,’ stated Bill Mohr, Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Constitution Party.

The Constitution Party National Committee also elected officers for the next four years including: National Chairman, James Clymer from Pennsylvania, Vice-Chairman Doug Aden from Colorado, Secretary, Paula Hospelhorn from Arizona, Treasurer Gerald Kilpatrick from Colorado. Regional Chairmen (listed first) and Co-Chairmen who serve on the Executive Committee included: Eastern Region, David P. Kopacz from Massachusetts, Nicholas Sumbles from Maryland, Southern Region, Thom Holmes from Oklahoma, Kevin Hayes from North Carolina, Mid-West Region, John Blazek from Missouri, Matthew Shepard from Michigan, Western Region, Janine Hansen from Nevada, Kirk Pearson from Utah.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
    If you don't like the Libertarian Party & you are socially conservative & you support immigration control the Constitution is your Party

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see there is a candidate in my state. I think I will check them out. Remember all politics is local.

So where does the Constitution authorize Federal taxpayer money to be used to police our cities again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    So where does the Constitution authorize Federal taxpayer money to be used to police our cities again?
    it doesn't
    I want freedom not "security"

gimme chuck baldwin anyday
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    money will be used to police our cities and end the opiate drug epidemic”, he continued.
    Beyond the scope of the powers granted to the federal government by We The People. Usurpation of power is a no no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Last edited by Sammy; 07-21-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    A2 S1:
    The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

S3:
    he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed
    (Police power)

A4 S4:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government
    (Mob rule is not a Republican form of government)

If the states are enforcing their laws as a republic should then the feds should only be enforcing valid federal laws though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.