Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump to Restore Funding to WHO

Trump to Restore Funding to WHO

Ok you Trump fans, what is "the plan" behind this move?

Report: Trump Planning to Partially Restore Funding to W.H.O.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya it really sucks about all the billions of dollars we just saved.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya it really sucks about all the billions of dollars we just saved.
    You mean the "billions of dollars" we were saving when we quit supporting one of the most evil entities on the planet?

I'm sure China is smiling.....
    Last edited by Created4; 05-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

I don't remember the exact wording, but I remember Trump saying something about the U.S. wasn't getting enough return on what we give to them.

I knew then it was only a matter of time. He is quite the showman businessman, after all.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Or not, this is just another anonymous claim.
    And even if it turns out to be true we would still only be paying 10% of what we were.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And even if it turns out to be true we would still only be paying 10% of what we were.
    Yep, this is worst case scenario billions of dollars in savings, amazing how TDS victims love to move the goalposts like that.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You mean the "billions of dollars" we were saving when we quit supporting one of the most evil entities on the planet?

I'm sure China is smiling.....
    China is not smiling, we were basically funding the whole $#@!ing thing for them.. Now we are barely supporting it at all. Huge win either way.

I am grateful for positive outcomes, I don't know why other people can't be grateful for positive outcomes it's not that hard.

Looks like Trump is part of the swamp? just who really runs the White House? Trump or the swamp?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Looks like Trump is part of the swamp? just who really runs the White House? Trump or the swamp?
    What the hell are you talking about??

Trump just took 90% off our WHO bill, worst case scenario, best case scenario we leave.

How can you possibly not see that is a huge positive leap forward??

If Trump took 90% off your income taxes, would you bitch about that too?

because the economy was just scuttled and we are waiting for Lenin's ghost.

Bill Gates runs the White House. He got Trump to appoint all his cronies, and now he pressured them to come back into the WHO.

From Tucker Carlson:

"We're told the president supposedly has agreed to sign the letter if he hasn't already," host Tucker Carlson said Friday. "It'd be interesting to know who convinced him to do that."
    Last edited by Created4; 05-16-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Hopefully they don't get any money. They deserve nothing after how badly they $#@!ed up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What the hell are you talking about??

Trump just took 90% off our WHO bill, worst case scenario, best case scenario we leave.

How can you possibly not see that is a huge positive leap forward??

If Trump took 90% off your income taxes, would you bitch about that too?
    You really think this is about the money? We were paying about $400 million per year which is peanuts for the U.S.

It's about General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus forcing the U.S. to come back into the Deep State at Bill Gates' direction most likely.

It has nothing to do with the money. Trump has already acknowledged that China controls the WHO, so he just capitulated and he is using the chump change the U.S. will save as a way to save face.

Bill Gates runs the White House. He got Trump to appoint all his cronies, and now he pressured them to come back into the WHO.

From Tucker Carlson:
    "We're told the president supposedly has agreed to sign the letter if he hasn't already," host Tucker Carlson said Friday. "It'd be interesting to know who convinced him to do that."
    Wait... Pressured? Or negotiated?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Wait... Pressured? Or negotiated?
    Is there a difference?

Here's what I think happened (pure speculation, I agree). In the press briefing yesterday a reporter asked Trump if the U.S. would have access to a COVID vaccine if China were the first ones to develop it.

Trump hesitated, but then he replied, "Yes, I believe so."

Bill Gates et. al. want to vaccine 7 billion people. The U.S. population is "only" 330 million.

So they went to Trump, who is investing heavily in this vaccine, and said: "Rejoin the WHO if you expect us to distribute this vaccine worldwide."

And his "medical advisors" said: "You better do it Mr. President."

So Trump probably replied with something like: "Ok, but we're not paying more than China pays!"

And the deal was struck....

Is there a difference?

Here's what I think happened (pure speculation, I agree). In the press briefing yesterday a reporter asked Trump if the U.S. would have access to a COVID vaccine if China were the first ones to develop it.

Bill Gates et. al. want to vaccine 7 billion people. The U.S. population is "only" 330 million.

So they went to Trump, who is investing heavily in this vaccine, and said: "Rejoin the WHO if you expect us to distribute this vaccine worldwide."

So Trump probably replied with something like: "Ok, but we're not paying more than China pays!"

Yes, there is a difference:

Pressured: when speaking about such things to the American people.

Negotiated: What really happens behind closed doors.

As to the rest of your post, you nailed it spot on.

I am out of + REP so here's some in advance ;-)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What in the world does the WHO do that costs that much money?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It says right here, and they make no bones about it:

Our primary role is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.

Our main areas of work are health systems; health through the life-course; noncommunicable and communicable diseases; preparedness, surveillance and response; and corporate services.

https://www.who.int/about/

From Tucker Carlson:
    I would suspect Gates and Facui pressured them to come back into the WHO

Is there a difference?

Why does the demon Gates want to vaccine 7 billion people and Europe? Europe already has a low birthrate problem.

Why does the demon Gates want to vaccine 7 billion people and Europe? Europe already has a low birthrate problem.
    Another by-product of this shutdown that nobody touched upon yet, is that social distancing, lockdowns, masks, etc. are preventing people from interacting and flirting, dating, forming relationships, ultimately not producing offspring and families, in many instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The WHO is part of the UN, and part of the UN's global agenda. They are to the UN what the FDA and CDC is to the U.S., just on a global basis.

They buy vaccines, just like the CDC does in the U.S.

I need to update this article as it is over a year old now, but it will explain the CDC's role with vaccines in the U.S.

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?
    Last edited by Created4; 05-16-2020 at 08:46 AM.

The WHO is part of the UN, and part of the UN's global agenda. They are to the UN what the FDA and CDC is to the U.S., just on a global basis.

They buy vaccines, just like the CDC does in the U.S.

I need to update this article as it is over a year old now, but it will explain the CDC's role with vaccines in the U.S.

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Another by-product of this shutdown that nobody touched upon yet, is that social distancing, lockdowns, masks, etc. are preventing people from interacting and flirting, dating, forming relationships, ultimately not producing offspring and families, in many instances.
    This is not going to work in Eastern Europe and Italy.dating, forming relationships is important in Eastern Europe.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40314709774338

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    because the economy was just scuttled and we are waiting for Lenin's ghost.
    THIS!

Incremental improvement might be tolerable if we weren't being pushed into a Chinese communist style nightmare as we speak.

Then there's this thing with Trump's personality where he says he'll one thing and then gets convinced not to so he does it halfway. Syria, Afghanistan and H1B visas come to mind. He just lurches around on instinct without any intellectual foundation so he's easily swayed away from his instincts through emotion appeals vs the truth. Assad gassed children being a prime example. Even a modicum of common sense would have told him how ridiculous that was but he listened to that airhead, Ivanka who, whether she believed the gas baloney or not, is always eager to please the global elite in her desperate attempt to be accepted as one of them.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    THIS!

Incremental improvement might be tolerable if we weren't being pushed into a Chinese communist style nightmare as we speak.

Then there's this thing with Trump's personality where he says he'll one thing and then gets convinced not to so he does it halfway. Syria, Afghanistan and H1B visas come to mind. He just lurches around on instinct without any intellectual foundation so he's easily swayed away from his instincts through emotion appeals vs the truth. Assad gassed children being a prime example. Even a modicum of common sense would have told him how ridiculous that was but he listened to that airhead, Ivanka who, whether she believed the gas baloney or not, is always eager to please the global elite in her desperate attempt to be accepted as one of them.
    Trump knew it was fake, that is why he bombed an empty air strip and warned them in advance. If he thought it was real, he would have actually hit the Assad regime quite hard.

If you think Trump would be able to get ANYTHING done if he acted like you want him to, well, sorry, that is totally incorrect. He would accomplish exactly nothing.

LOL

Seriously, who didn't see that coming?

Just like Trump's "Paris Accord" withdrawal that didn't actually take effect until after he was out of office or the TPP withdrawal that was later rolled into the USMCA. Nothing but lies 24/7/365.

Believe the exact opposite of whatever "Trump Administration" claims and you'll always be much closer to the truth than taking statements at face value.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-17-2020 at 09:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL

Seriously, who didn't see that coming?

Just like Trump's "Paris Accord" withdrawal that didn't actually take effect until after he was out of office or the TPP withdrawal that was later rolled into the USMCA. Nothing but lies 24/7/365.

Believe the exact opposite of whatever "Trump Administration" claims and you'll always be much closer to the truth than taking statements at face value.
    It's not happening, it was a proposal someone sent to him to consider.
    And the Paris accord is dead and Trump officially pulled us out of it, we are not and will not abide by it.
    The TPP was much worse than the USMCA and the USMCA has a sunset clause so we can get rid of it much easier than NAFTA.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast