Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump's remarks on vaccine development this morning

Trump's remarks on vaccine development this morning

Here's the note I sent to the White House this morning after listening (live) to the president's remarks on vaccine development.

Mr. Trump, I listened to your conference this morning on the Manhattan Project equivalent with respect to COVID-19 vaccine and am dismayed, to say the least, by your enthusiasm for such vacuous nonsense. Corona viruses are the same family as other common illnesses for which there is not (and can never be) an effective vaccine. Already by mid-April there were more than 40 different strains of COVID-19 in a small city in Iceland. Surely you saw that info.

Do you think the American public doesn't realize that even if a vaccine were available it would be of no more use than a flu vaccine -- which causes more illness than it prevents, while adding to the cumulative build-up of aluminum in the brain, from vaccine adjuvants, leading to an acceleration of Alzheimer's disease?

As a citizen who became gravely ill from a vaccine in 1974, my advice to you would be that if you have any thoughts along the line of mandating any vaccine, you need to re-think it. A big part of why so many patriots voted for you was your questioning of the safety and efficacy of vaccines, and your promise to have Robert F. Kennedy Jr. heading up a special task force on vaccine safety. A promise which you have not only FAILED to uphold but now seem to have turned around 180 degrees on.

We The People *strongly disapprove* of this apparent change in your thinking. Any attempts to force unwanted medical procedures on me or on virtually everyone I know would be met with appropriate resistance to the attempted assault and battery.

You would have to admit that the outcome of the original Manhattan Project has led to a completely untenable and unsustainable nuclear Sword of Damocles hanging over us all since 1945. This vaccine endeavor will do no good and will prove disastrous in the end. I imagine you will be hearing similar responses from others and will take them into consideration.

Thank you.
    Sent via https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ -- if you care to follow suit, bear in mind there is a character limit on the message text. My original message was going to be longer and I had to shorten it.

Here's a transcript of Trump's remarks:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...e-development/
    Last edited by Suzu; 05-16-2020 at 12:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just watched this press conference as well.

There is no doubt anymore that Trump is 100% on board with vaccines. He is authorizing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of funds to research, manufacture, and distribute a COVID-19 vaccine, and he just appointed another Bill Gates crony to head up Operation Warp Speed.

The Trump-cult believers will no doubt point to one simple statement he made that was something like: "..for those who want it, there will be some who don't."

But make no mistake about this, the federal government does not mandate vaccines anyway, so this is meaningless. He will be at the front of the pack, as he was today, leading the charge to tell everyone to get the vaccine, and the States will use this to justify mandating them.

This is not even in doubt!!!!

They laid the blueprint for this last summer, when NYC mandated the measles vaccine, and banned kids from going to public places if they were not vaccinated.

Trump was asked at that time what he thought about the Jews in NYC who were refusing, and this was his response:

Trump is PRO-VACCINE. Period.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Trump: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    This is the REAL news that was announced today:

Who is the New Leader of Operation Warp Speed?

President Trump announced that Moroccan-born Dr. Moncef Slaoui, the former chairman of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines division, would serve as Chief Adviser for Operation Warp Speed, the administration’s project to fast-track a COVID-19 vaccine.

Slaoui will work together with General Gustave Perna, who was appointed as the Chief Operation Officer for Operation Warp Speed.

Dr. Slaoui will become yet another member of President Trump’s medical advisors with strong ties to Bill Gates. During his days as chairman of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines division, Slaoui was instrumental in developing the vaccine Mosquirix, a malaria vaccine for use in tropical and subtropical areas. (Source.)

The drug was funded through The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

In an article published on the website The Borgen Project, titled Mosquirix: New Malaria Vaccine Approved, author Katie Pickle stated in 2015 that:

Thanks to the efforts of GlaxoSmithKline and the generous support of The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s first malaria vaccine has been approved by regulators at the European Medicine Agency.

GSK worked with the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative to create the immunization, which is meant for use in tropical and subtropical areas where the illness is prevalent and largely uncontrolled. Called RTS,S in its experimental stages, Mosquirix is designed for children 6-17 months old whose immune systems are still developing.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation contributed over $200 million to the drug’s research and development, and GSK is optimistic that it will be effective in reducing incidences of malaria in Sub-Saharan Africa where cases of malaria caused by the parasite are most common.
    The vaccine is not without its short-comings, as Pickle reported:

The main road bump for Mosquirix? Distribution. The vaccine may exist, but to the young children in Africa who need it, it may as well be a fantasy.

The question is whether the distribution of the vaccination to areas where it is needed is worth the time and the money. The World Health Organization is skeptical of the feasibility of Mosquirix’s implementation and has not yet issued a recommendation for its use.

There is a reason that most vaccines are not made against parasites – unlike bacteria or a virus, a parasite has a complicated life cycle that transports it around the body. Parasites like those that cause malaria can remain living in the body for years.
    Almost 5 years later now, the World Health Organization has approved the use of Mosquirix in African countries, but the problems remain. A report in JSTOR Daily last month (April 2020) states:

After 30 years of work, the first malaria vaccine was rolled out in Africa in 2019, despite concerns about it efficiency and safety. Named Mosquirix, it works by stimulating an immune response against a protein found on the sporozoites’ surface. Set up by WHO, the pilot effort aimed to vaccinate hundreds of thousands of children in Malawi, Ghana, and Kenya.
    Since leaving his position as the chairman of the vaccine division at GSK, Dr. Slaoui has taken on roles at several other biotech medical firms, usually sitting on their board of directors.

Government watchdog groups were quick to point out the obvious conflicts of interest with Dr. Slaoui receiving funds to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, including sitting on the board with the same pharmaceutical company working with Dr. Anthony Fauci that has received hundreds of billions of dollars to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, Moderna, Inc.

Common Dreams Staff Writer Julia Conley writes:

Government watchdog Public Citizen on Thursday condemned the Trump administration’s reported appointment of a former pharmaceutical executive to the White House’s task force aimed at swiftly developing a Covid-19 vaccine…

The administration named Moncef Slaoui, former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine division and a venture capitalist in the pharmaceutical field, to act as chief adviser for the program, called “Operation Warp Speed.”

Slaoui worked at GlaxoSmithKline for 30 years until 2017, and since then has sat on the boards of a number of pharmaceutical firms which are now researching potential vaccines for the coronavirus—leaving the former executive with what Public Citizen called “blatant financial conflicts of interest.”

Currently a partner at pharmaceutical investment firm Medicxi, Slaoui has earned $490,000 as a board member at Moderna, Inc. and also sits on the board of Lonza Group AG, a Swiss company which is contracting with Moderna to find a Covid-19 vaccine. His former employer, GlaxoSmithKine, is also working to develop an immunization.
    Dr. Slaoui also has ties to Alphabet, the parent company of Google.

As a partner at Medicxi, a venture capital group that invests in pharmaceutical industry companies, he sits on the board of several companies that Medicxi has invested in, including serving as chairman of the board at Galvani Bioelectronics, a company formed in 2016 with funding from GSK and Google. (Source.)

As we have previously reported here at Health Impact News, Google is now a pharmaceutical company, and a major player in the biotech industry, which may explain why they suppress anything negative regarding vaccines in their search results.

Galvani Bioelectronics is dedicated to the development of bioelectronic medicines – a new class of medicines consisting of miniaturised, implantable devices. (Source.)

While serving as chairman of the vaccine division of GSK, Dr. Slaoui helped develop several highly profitable vaccines, including:

• Rotarix®, to prevent infantile rotavirus gastroenteritis
    • Synflorix®, to prevent pneumococcal disease
    • Mosquirix, to prevent plasmodium malaria disease
    • Shingrix, to prevent shingles
    • Cervarix®, an HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer

Cervarix is GSK’s equivalent to Merck’s Gardasil HPV vaccine, which has been linked to serious injuries to young girls, including infertility.

Dr. Moncef Slaoui also sits on the board of the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative. (Source.)

As we have previously reported, especially through the investigative work of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman of the Children’s Health Defense, Bill Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx, and CDC Director Robert Redfield all have a long history of working together on trying to develop an HIV/AIDS vaccine.

And now we can add Dr. Moncef Slaoui to this team, all being employed by the U.S. Federal Government (except for Bill Gates who does not need to be employed by anyone) to fast-track the COVID-19 vaccine, that President Trump just announced will be deployed by the U.S. military.

Source.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

I will not be getting any mandatory vaccination for the coronavirus.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Regarding the Jews refusing measles vaccinations in NY last summer: "They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is going around now. They have to get the shot." - Donald Trump (his emphasis)

ETA: The evidence that he would support mandatory vaccination mandated at the state level seems stronger.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 05-16-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

How can we be sure that this vaccine won't cause autism?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    How can we be sure that this vaccine won't cause autism?
    Because the U.S. Government has already made that decision. Vaccines don't cause autism.

You cannot file a claim in the vaccine court for autism, because when the National Vaccine Compensation program was setup under Reagan, they had so many claims for autism, that they decided to appoint special "Masters" in the Vaccine Court who would try 3 cases that were supposedly representative of all autism claims, and guess what this government-funded vaccine court with their own judges and own attorneys found in these "trials"?

They ruled that vaccines do not cause autism, and that is now the law of the land.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's a transcript of Trump's remarks yesterday on vaccine development:

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Here's a transcript of Trump's remarks yesterday on vaccine development:

Are you referring to this part?

Q Let me go to the mic. Sorry. Let me repeat that now I’m closer to the mic. Do you mean a fully approved vaccine for everyone? The full public? Or a partially approved vaccine with emergency use?

THE PRESIDENT: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are you referring to this part?
    Voluntary until it is Not Voluntary.

Like this,,

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Regarding the Jews refusing measles vaccinations in NY last summer: "They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is going around now. They have to get the shot." - Donald Trump (his emphasis)

ETA: The evidence that he would support mandatory vaccination mandated at the state level seems stronger.

///
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Voluntary until it is Not Voluntary.

Like this,,

Ya just make sure and vote for Trump, if he wins it won't be mandatory.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't see anywhere that Trump said it should be mandatory. Just that they have to get it if they want the measles outbreak to be contained.

It is amazing what people are able to hallucinate about others' thinking. People accuse me of that, but then I can at that point, or eventually, point them to statements that prove that is what they were thinking, because they say it more directly.

I don't see anywhere that Trump said it should be mandatory. Just that they have to get it if they want the measles outbreak to be contained.

It is amazing what people are able to hallucinate about others' thinking. People accuse me of that, but then I can at that point, or eventually, point them to statements that prove that is what they were thinking, because they say it more directly.

Wow.

And that little old lady really WAS a deep state operative? Sure. Right.

$#@!ing delusional. SMGDH
    Chris

Wow.

What are you talking about? You are obviously the delusional one.

Trump:

"Labron James has to make this shot if he wants to get his team to the playoffs!"

CCTelander:

"OMG!! Trump is going to start executing athletes if they don't perform well!!!"

That is literally how insane you sound to me right now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow.

Wanna borrow my wall?

On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Wanna borrow my wall?

Do you really not understanding $#@!ing english?

THE PRESIDENT: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.

Do you want to know who the pro-mandatory vaccine people are in this thread?

They are the people who are $#@!ING IGNORING THE FACT THAT ONE CANDIDATE RUNNING IS AGAINST MANDATORY VACCINES!!

Let me put it to you this way.

Let's say I was Bill Gates and I was trolling the internet trying to push foward my agenda.

Let's say I was on a forum full of people who are against mandatory vaccines.

Would my best strategy be to try and convince them that vaccines should be mandatory? No, that would be foolish, and it would never work.

The best strategy would be to go in and pretend that the candidate who is against mandatory vaccines is actually FOR them, so that nobody supports that candidate.

So you are actually coming here and doing THE ONE THING that someone who is pro-mandatory vaccine like Bill Gates would do in order push forward his agenda.

Stop pretending that you are more pure, stop pretending you are better than us because you $#@!ing aren't. You are pushing the same bull$#@! agenda Bill Gates would be pushing if he was an anonymous member of this forum.

What are you talking about? You are obviously the delusional one.

Trump:

"Labron James has to make this shot if he wants to get his team to the playoffs!"

CCTelander:

"OMG!! Trump is going to start executing athletes if they don't perform well!!!"

That is literally how insane you sound to me right now.

The little old lady line was referrencing another post I made earlier. Either you didn't read it or didn't get the reference. Either way no biggie. They can't all be winners.

As far as appearing insane to you goes, since you consider basically anyone who doesn't slurp up every drop of the pro-Trump pablum you and one or two others ladel up daily and then beg for more insane, I guess I'll consider that a badge of honor and consider it an indication that I'm doing something right.
    Chris

The little old lady line was referrencing another post I made earlier. Either you didn't read it or didn't get the reference. Either way no biggie. They can't all be winners.

As far as appearing insane to you goes, since you consider basically anyone who doesn't slurp up every drop of the pro-Trump pablum you and one or two others ladel up daily and then beg for more insane, I guess I'll consider that a badge of honor and consider it an indication that I'm doing something right.
    No, you are doing everything wrong. See my above post to Cap. You are being destructive toward the ends of liberty by being dishonest and making $#@! up.

As far as the letter in the OP, Trump already knows everything in there, he's already said it himself, and he has made it clear many times he is against mandatory vaccines.

You may as well email an angry letter to Ron Paul and tell him he needs to think about supporting the Constitution or something..

"They have to get the shot." - Donald Trump (his emphasis)

Chris

Yes, and Denver has to make the playoffs..

I know $#@!ing english, stop pretending you don't.

^That statement is clear. Your statement is vague. You interpreted wrong, issue over.

^That statement is clear. Your statement is vague. You interpreted wrong, issue over.

Bull$#@!. The context of the situation, the context of the statement, his body language and the emphasis placed on certain words all render your interpretation of Trump's statement regarding the Jews refusing the measles vaccination impossible. He was unequivocally supporting the NY mandate. All the rhetorical gymnastics in the world will not change that fact.
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Wanna borrow my wall?

You only say that because you don't understand the 5d chess Trump is playing. He is trying to protect us from our stupid selves whilst beating the deep state. Now roll up your selves, shut up and take your damn vaccines.

His medical opinion is not the same as what he would have the government force.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Look. We know how much you admire your king.

“Not everybody is going to want to get it.”

Key words, “not everybody is going to want to get it”.

The part you fail to understand, or willingly ignore, is that unless you get the shot, you will not be permitted to re-integrate back into society. States, government buildings, companies, schools, planes, trains, busses, cruise ships, etc etc etc will NOT permit you to pass go without one.

What part of, the Fed is funding biometric/pharmaceutical companies, do you NOT comprehend? Do you believe said companies will just vanish whether trump gets re-elected or not? And that on some particular day, all of the states and businesses are just going to magically open up without restriction?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

His medical opinion is not the same as what he would have the government force.

There is no "medical opinion" offered in that comment. Merely a bland statement supporting the fact that the Jews who were resisting the vaccination had no choice in the matter. "They have to get the shot." (Trump's emphasis) No election. Mandatory. Period. And Trump offered no objection of any kind to that reality.

Your spin is exceedingly weak.
    Chris

Cap has the right idea dealing with these blockheads.

There is no "medical opinion" offered in that comment. Merely a bland statement supporting the fact that the Jews who were resisting the vaccination had no choice in the matter. "They have to get the shot." (Trump's emphasis) No election. Mandatory. Period. And Trump offered no objection of any kind to that reality.

Your spin is exceedingly weak.
    And what they fail to get is: Government has NO GD business in healthcare!

It’s like they’re waiting for some magical solution to come down from the king-all-mighty, and ignore the real players that are rolling this out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast