Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Co-Chair Climate Task Force for Biden’s Campaign

Thumbs down Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Co-Chair Climate Task Force for Biden’s Campaign

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair Joe Biden’s climate task force for his campaign. John Kerry is the other co-chair of the panel. It’s a bid to unite the democrats on climate change ahead of the Presidential election in November.
    The task forces will create a list of recommendations for the Biden campaign on climate issues. Other task forces created for the campaign include those focused on issues like health care, criminal justice, the economy and education. Bernie Sanders will assist on the advisory panels.
    “It’s no great secret out there, Joe, that you and I have our differences, and we’re not going to paper them over. That’s real,” Sanders said endorsing Biden in April. “But I hope that these task forces will come together utilizing the best minds and people in your campaign and in my campaign to work out real solutions to these very, very important problems.”
    Ocasio-Cortez has been a vocal advocate for the Green New Deal. Ocasio-Cortez spokeswoman Lauren Hitt said in a statement, that Ocasio-Cortez made the choice to join the task force with “with members of the Climate Justice community,” and noted “she will be fully accountable to them and the larger advocacy community during this process. She believes the movement will only be successful if we continue to apply pressure both inside and outside the system. This is just one element of the broader fight for just policies.”
    Biden said the task forces, “will be essential to identifying ways to build on our progress and not simply turn the clock back to a time before Donald Trump, but transform our country.”
    The United Nation recently released a report warning countries about the dangers of climate change and has urged people to eat more plant-based as a way to curb it. We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, plant-based, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
    For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................
    One more reason why Trump should be re-elected!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is already unpopular as is. AOC will just make him even more unlikable.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Waiting for pics of Biden sniffing AOC...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So both AOC and Biden will talk how great a new green deal would be for America?
    While now millions of American out of work? i am not sure if now is the right time to be talking about a new green deal.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair Joe Biden’s climate task force for his campaign.
    And Dr. Greta Thunberg will be the expert advisor.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The United Nation recently released a report warning countries about the dangers of climate change and has urged people to eat more plant-based as a way to curb it.
    When are they going to start talking about the magnetic pole reversal, reverse rotation of the earth and, the Super Nova of the Sun and it's effect on the earth? I guess they think they are prepping the minds of the minions with all this climate change stuff but get one thing straight it is not humanities fault and I resent the thinking they are going to tax my grand children to pay for their bunkers.. The earth will continue to get warmer because of it someone might be able to do something to lessen the blow but, I doubt it will save more than a few million people. The good thing about the earth warming is that more food can be grown and there will be longer growing cycles. After the pole shift , reverse rotation and, the Super Nova there will be massive ice covering most of the earth. After the sun novas solar panels will be pretty much useless. 11 years of little sun coming.
    Maybe they don't want you to know that they are building underground bunkers for themselves and their family and not us using our tax dollars. ....and boy that stuff is expensive. One thing about it is the people who will go underground won't have a much better chance than the prepared people living on the surface. AOC is just trying to buy her underground bed by squeezing more out of the minions. Believe me the PTB know about it. It is going to happen no doubt at all. It will happen most likely by the year 2047. I will be old as hell by then but it would be cool to see the big show. There will be some who can survive it. There is time to prepare for this and to teach the children survival skills. Do You wonder when the minions will be informed? Well, they probably want to kill off a couple of billion at least before they do. They already know that many of them will die too because being underground is only a small percentage safer than being on the surface. They will bring in skilled slaves but they will die too so it really is a game of survival. I am not kidding folks. It makes all this political stuff pale in comparison.
    Love is the only thing of real value now I promise you that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.