Thread: Trump supports Musk reopening Tesla plant

Trump supports Musk reopening Tesla plant

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03080076931072

But we are supposed to believe he supports the lockdowns and mandatory vaccines?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But we are supposed to believe he supports the lockdowns and mandatory vaccines?
    Naive people who think that if Trump took a pure libertarian approach, he would get anything accomplished are trying to convince us of that. Lol.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump supports everything. Shutting things down, not shutting things down, not testing to keep the numbers down, testing and claiming we're #1 in the world, etc. If he is on both sides he can always claim he's right and never have to claim responsibility for anything.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Trump supports everything. Shutting things down, not shutting things down, not testing to keep the numbers down, testing and claiming we're #1 in the world, etc. If he is on both sides he can always claim he's right and never have to claim responsibility for anything.
    The federal government has made zero mandates and has only made recommendations.

That sounds to me like something Ron Paul would be proud of.

It is the states that have shut down the economy.

The good news from that unfortunate outcome is that in the future, there will be more Republican governors.

Be grateful for Trump, pray for Trump if you are religious.

We could be so much worse off right now it is not even funny.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If Musk got arrested for opening up his business, would that make him Felon Musk?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    This is very true.

But I do feel that Trump also thinks we are past the level of ridiculousness with some of this stuff and that these restrictions are genuinely being harmful to the economy. He is a business man after all. And I'm sure he realizes that if the economy is in the crapper in October he has a higher chance of losing.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Musk got arrested for opening up his business, would that make him Felon Musk?
    If that were to happen, the pressure on Trump to pardon him would be enormous.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    If that were to happen, the pressure on Trump to pardon him would be enormous.
    President can only pardon federal convictions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    While on a philosophical basis I would tend to agree with that, but can you cite a source?

1. What has this to do with vaccines?

2. Has he tweeted about the lunacy of closing small, independent clothing, hardware, toy, electronics, shoe, jewelry and housewares shops while Wal Mart is allowed to do business? If not, is this proof the man's anti-lockdown or pro-donor?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    1. What has this to do with vaccines?

2. Has he tweeted about the lunacy of closing small, independent clothing, hardware, toy, electronics, shoe, jewelry and housewares shops while Wal Mart is allowed to do business? If not, is this proof the man's anti-lockdown or pro-donor?
    1 he wants them to open up without a vaccine, anyone who supported mandatory vaccines would not want them to open up without one

2 he wants the states to allow all businesses to open up and he has made that clear.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Then why am I subject to Federal Firearm Laws when it was a State crime??

Why is my Restoration of Rights from that State superseded By Federal Law?

I have never been convicted of any Federal Crime.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

he has made that clear.
    NO

He has NOT.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

anyone who supported mandatory vaccines would not want them to open up without one

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...avirus-vaccine
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That does not say it will be mandatory. (if there ever is one)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That does not say it will be mandatory. (if there ever is one)
    That is the whole purpose of this charade.

The internment camps are billed as voluntary,,unless you try to leave.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    NO

He has NOT.
    I don't think anybody has made anything more clear in the history of mankind.

That is the whole purpose of this charade.

The internment camps are billed as voluntary,,unless you try to leave.
    They are also run by the state.

It is likely that if they are doing anything unconstitutional, Barr will step in.

Then why am I subject to Federal Firearm Laws when it was a State crime??

Why is my Restoration of Rights from that State superseded By Federal Law?

I have never been convicted of any Federal Crime.
    I'm sorry, I can't answer that.

I'm only regurgitating what They say.

Kind of like the things we learn in the government skools.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They are also run by the state.

It is likely that if they are doing anything unconstitutional, Barr will step in.
    Unlikely..
    This is FUNDED by Federal $$$ 2.9 BILLION $$$
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The federal government has made zero mandates and has only made recommendations.

The good news from that unfortunate outcome is that in the future, there will be more Republican governors.

You talk so much sense.

Its unreal in this ocean of TDS sufferers.

Trump: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...e-development/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/stat...39533905281025

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...e-development/
    You know, this literally happens EVERY single freaking time.

What is it about anti-Trumpers that make them such poor pattern recognition machines?

If you are anti-Trump and wondering why we don't take you seriously.. this is it.

Look at all the crying on this forum, all the people saying he is going to have a mandatory vaccine.. putting the onus on us to prove he WON'T do it.. and when we do, they just make some $#@!ing lame ass excuse. What a joke.

Anybody who wants to apologize, I will accept your apology if it sounds like you really mean it.

like they recommend folks pay income tax?

You know, this literally happens EVERY single freaking time.

What is it about anti-Trumpers that make them such poor pattern recognition machines?

If you are anti-Trump and wondering why we don't take you seriously.. this is it.

Look at all the crying on this forum, all the people saying he is going to have a mandatory vaccine.. putting the onus on us to prove he WON'T do it.. and when we do, they just make some $#@!ing lame ass excuse. What a joke.

Anybody who wants to apologize, I will accept your apology if it sounds like you really mean it.
    TDS is incurable, I have one I kind of like trying to argue with me about the FDA shutting down Gates' testing scheme by quoting things that say the FDA shut it down.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    like they recommend folks pay income tax?
    You want a 10% income tax or a 70% income tax?