Thread: It Is Not Up To Trump Or Governors

Angry It Is Not Up To Trump Or Governors

Stay at home orders, wearing masks, curfews, closing businesses, are not lawful orders.

Folks are waiting for some big “announcement“ to be made, or hope that the courts will intervene, or wait for militia to step in.

Stop waiting for somebody else to do the work for you. It starts with me, and you, no permission needed.

If a business requests you to wear a mask, respect their right and simply shop elsewhere.

Government has NO business in healthcare, and they have NO business asking for your “papers please”.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Stay at home orders, wearing masks, curfews, closing businesses, are not lawful orders.

Folks are waiting for some big “announcement“ to be made, or hope that the courts will intervene, or wait for militia to step in.

Stop waiting for somebody else to do the work for you. It starts with me, and you, no permission needed.

If a business requests you to wear a mask, respect their right and simply shop elsewhere.

Government has NO business in healthcare, and they have NO business asking for your “papers please”.

Exactly. I wish I had some +rep for you but I'm out of ammo.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Exactly. I wish I had some +rep for you but I'm out of ammo.
    Covered.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

We need a strong grass-roots movement, with many many leaders and organizers spread across the Internet so they cannot just shut down one leader, to start organizing resistance events.

Protests are a waste of time at this point.

Many are feeling the pain right now of being totally cut off from a elderly relative in the hospital who is isolated, and without being there for them, chances are very high that hospital right now is going to kill them, whether intentional or not.

A great resistance event would be a surprise visit by several hundred people to quickly build a human corridor/wall to allow a family member to go into the hospital and save their loved one by bringing them home. A new kind of "rescue" movement, but this time instead of unborn babies, it would be rescuing our Senior citizens.

This would make national news, I guarantee it, and then all the doctors and nurses who truly know what is going on but have been too afraid to come forward yet would probably feel emboldened to start speaking out.

This is the kind of RESISTANCE event that is needed right now to sway public opinion.

Citizens resisting in mass, and healthcare workers finally realizing their careers are falling apart anyway, and therefore it is time to expose it.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)