Thread: Corona Masks - Infection Prevention...Or Submission-Signaling?

Corona Masks - Infection Prevention...Or Submission-Signaling?

May 13, 2020

Ironically, as coronavirus deaths continue to decline in the US and as more states are "opening up," there appears to be an increase in mask wearing. Are the face masks going to prevent the spread of the virus? Will they protect people from the virus? Or may they actually cause harm to some people? Or...even: are they a new form of "virtue signaling," a show of submission to the "authorities"? Plenty of prominent MDs - including Fauci not long ago - have condemned the mass masking of America. Are they right?

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had headache because of this $#@!ing Masks.

I was wearing a mask when I was in defiance of the authorities and left wing shamers. Don't plan on changing no matter how many times Fauci, Newsom and friends flip-flop.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:29 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Both.
    I have three that were made for me. I wear it where needed at work when I have to. I wore it one day in a Lowe's that was busy. I don't wear it in my car or at a park or hiking or in the outdoors dog parks or when I pick up my take out. I have not worn it recently when I shop and I probably wont wear it much anymore unless I'm sick or feel like my immune system is low during peak sick season. I'm not buying it that it's even needed anymore unless in high risk areas like an ER or geriatric hospital.

Yes a barrier can prevent a lot of germs getting through and out. The Asians know this. There is nothing wrong with wearing one in flu season or if you are sick or if you have a weak immune system. It's actually smart.

But in this country some it's a Novel thing (pun intended) so it's sort of a new fashion trend for people and it's also a great way for wannabee gang bangers to get to wear there stupid facemasks in public and look tough and Coolio.

I mean I almost bought one with THE RAMONES on it...so I would be Coooool.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

And I have no doubt that the authorities and many other's position will flip flop once again, when they remember that face masks defeat facial recognition cameras.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And I have no doubt that the authorities and many other's position will flip flop once again, when they remember that face masks defeat facial recognition cameras.

That’s not going to be a problem:

NIST’s Patrick Grother On Bias, Biometrics Evolution And Plans To Test Face Recognition With Masks

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I was wearing a mask when I was in defiance of the authorities and left wing shamers. Don't plan on changing no matter how many times Fauci, Newsom and friends flip-flop.
    I've been maskless for several years don't really plan on changing. I have a job that often requires a fair amount of travel. Nothing like getting on a plane and have 3-4 people cough or sneeze at you before you even get to your seat. Or get the guy that coughs throughout the flight from the seat behind you. I've taken to making sure my immune system is as good as it can be with nutrition, supplements, exercise, and rest. So with the covid thing, I'm just doing the same thing I've always done.

Please note that I'm not disagreeing with your choice. The correct choice here is to own your own health and make the decisions you think are best for you. In that sense I think we're on the same page.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.