Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Sidelines Fauci For Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Just published:

Trump names ex-pharmaceutical executive, general to lead vaccine push

So this is all still part of "the plan" to defeat them? By keep on promoting them to fast-track a vaccine that the States will then probably mandate?
    Yep.. not a goal, just part of the plan. There will be no mandated vaccine. There probably won't even be a vaccine. Just the program.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump tweaks Fauci on school reopenings: ‘He wants to play all sides of the equation’
    The president said his health adviser’s testimony about being cautious when it comes to children was “not an acceptable answer.”

By CAITLIN OPRYSKO
    05/13/2020 07:08 PM EDT

President Donald Trump on Wednesday reprimanded Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of his top health advisers, after the nation’s foremost infectious-diseases expert urged caution when it comes to reopening schools amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“He wants to play all sides of the equation,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, clashed during a Senate hearing on Tuesday with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who said it would be “a huge mistake” to keep schools closed this fall.

“I think we better be careful if we are not cavalier in thinking that children are completely immune to the deleterious effects,” Fauci told members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee during a hearing at which he appeared virtually because of a “low risk” exposure to coronavirus last week.

Public-health officials have repeatedly sought to downplay a false sense of security surrounding the virus because of its disproportionate effect on older people or those with preexisting health conditions, something Fauci reiterated on Tuesday.

Trump calls Fauci's concern on swift re-opening 'surprising' and 'unacceptable'

He warned that the public needed to be cautious, particularly when it came to how the virus affects children, and pointed to a spate of cases of a rare inflammatory illness being reported in young children with potential links to coronavirus.

“You're right in the numbers that children in general do much, much better than adults, and the elderly, and particularly those with underlying conditions,” Fauci told Paul, though he explained that experts were still uncovering more information about the novel pathogen.

“I am very careful, and hopefully humble, in knowing that I don’t know everything about this disease — and that’s why I’m very reserved in making broad predictions,” he said.

But Trump chastised Fauci’s cautious approach on Wednesday during a meeting with governors at the White House, urging schools to open back up while ignoring Fauci’s warning.

“I was surprised by his answer, actually, because, you know, it’s just, to me, it’s not an acceptable answer, especially when it comes to schools,” Trump said.

Earlier, he’d told reporters that he “absolutely” thinks schools should reopen in the fall, aside from some older employees potentially delaying their return a little longer.

“I think they should. It’s had very little impact on young people,” the president said. “I think you should absolutely open the schools. Our country has got to get back and it’s got to get back as soon as possible, and I don’t consider our country coming back if the schools are closed.”

While he acknowledged that he’d punted that decision to state leaders, Trump made clear where he stood: “The state is not open if the schools are not open.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...256382?cid=apn
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yep.. not a goal, just part of the plan. There will be no mandated vaccine. There probably won't even be a vaccine. Just the program.
    Based on what??? Is the Qnon cult? Because there sure is no evidence or logic to anything you are saying...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Science says it is unlikely that there will be a vaccine, but the mandatory vaccine agenda is being exposed.
    Trump will not support a vaccine mandate and he will oppose it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Based on what??? Is the Qnon cult? Because there sure is no evidence or logic to anything you are saying...
    All of the evidence and logic points to what I am saying.

You must have a faulty pattern recognition machine.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Science says it is unlikely that there will be a vaccine, but the mandatory vaccine agenda is being exposed.
    “Science sezs”, huh?

Why doesn’t your science allow you to see reality? When will he oppose it? After removing corporate liability for vaccines? After fast tracking a vaccine, which is just really giving corporations billions of our fiat dollars? After he drains the swamp by hiring swamp things and surrounding himself with them? After 50% unemployment?

You are as fervent as any Jim Jones devotee. You are bathing in Cool Aid, but believe that you are ingesting holy water.

Science says...
    Science debates. Real science does not march in lockstep. The only people who even want others thinking of scientists marching in lockstep are would-be dictators.

Oh, both, eh? Not just one or the other?

Got any proof? Got any evidence? Can you give us one reason to believe that beyond because you said so?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    “You are as fervent as any Jim Jones devotee. You are bathing in Cool Aid, but believe that you are ingesting holy water.
    I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he believes only that being paid to say something is all the reason one could ever need to say it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2020 at 07:15 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Science debates. Real science does not march in lockstep. The only people who even want others thinking of scientists marching in lockstep are would-be dictators.
    Science says it is unlikely they will find a vaccine. Why? Because they have been trying to make vaccines for corona viruses for decades and have never been successful.

That has nothing to do with being a dictator. That is just using logic, and listening to the experts.

Got any proof? Got any evidence? Can you give us one reason to believe that beyond because you said so?
    Trump is against mandatory vaccines, he personally knows cases of vaccine damage and this was a big issue during the debates.

Science says it is unlikely they will find a vaccine. Why? Because they have been trying to make vaccines for corona viruses for decades and have never been successful.
    What you call "science" was using the exact same logic to pronounce flight by heavier-than-air machines impossible in 1902.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What you call "science" was using the exact same logic to pronounce flight by heavier-than-air machines impossible in 1902.
    Why do you use such dishonest debating techniques? Don't you realize how much more productive it is to use honest debating techniques? There is certainly a lot less time wasted.

Do you not see the problem with what you just said, at all?? I'm sure you do, which is why I question what your motivations are for posting here.

I encourage other posters and lurkers to read the posts that SS and I made, and read your post, and judge your future posts based on the fact that you constantly use extremely dishonest debating techniques like this. Perhaps people who just read and don't respond to posts will find it in their best interest to just block you or something. Reading this garbage is certainly a complete waste of time.

I respond to garbage for the benefit of others who might not see that it is garbage right away, but I'm not sure it is worth reading if that's all you are doing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do you use such dishonest debating techniques? Don't you realize how much more productive it is to use honest debating techniques? There is certainly a lot less time wasted.

Do you not see the problem with what you just said, at all?? I'm sure you do, which is why I question what your motivations are for posting here.

I encourage other posters and lurkers to read the posts that SS and I made, and read your post, and judge your future posts based on the fact that you constantly use extremely dishonest debating techniques like this. Perhaps people who just read and don't respond to posts will find it in their best interest to just block you or something. Reading this garbage is certainly a complete waste of time.

I respond to garbage for the benefit of others who might not see that it is garbage right away, but I'm not sure it is worth reading if that's all you are doing.
    Care to tell us all what was dishonest about that?

You made the accusation. I'm sure we'd all love to hear why.

There probably won't even be a vaccine.
    Science says it is unlikely that there will be a vaccine
    “Science sezs”, huh?
    Real science does not march in lockstep.
    Science says it is unlikely they will find a vaccine.

It really is bull$#@! having to deal with such dishonest crap constantly.

SS and I are correctly saying that it is very unlikely that a vaccine will be invented in the next 8-15 months since it has not happened in the last several decades, not for lack of trying. We never said it was "impossible" or that the science was "absolute".

Yet we have people responding to our posts insinuating not just that we believe, but acting like we actually said it is impossible to invent a vaccine in the next 8 months or so and they claim that we believe and said that the science is absolute on this topic.

When somebody comes to a forum and uses this type of dishonest debate tactic so openly and brazenly, is there a name for that? Yes, there is, but it is against forum rules to use that word.

What would possibly motivate somebody to come to a forum and purposely repeat an altered viewpoint of the posts they are responding to in order to confuse the discussion, take things off topic and turn a good honest informative discussion into a 15 page dishonest debate that just confuses most people who read it?

Care to tell us all what was dishonest about that?

You made the accusation. I'm sure we'd all love to hear why.
    Sorry, I'm done pretending you don't know the difference between things like probabilities and absolutes in this thread, this is going to remain here for others to judge you.

SS and I are correctly saying that it is very unlikely that a vaccine will be invented in the next 8-15 months since it has not happened in the last several decades, not for lack of trying. We never said it was "impossible" or that the science was "absolute".

Yet we have people responding to our posts insinuating not just that we believe, but acting like we actually said it is impossible to invent a vaccine in the next 8 months or so and they claim that we believe and said that the science is absolute on this topic.

When somebody comes to a forum and uses this type of dishonest debate tactic so openly and brazenly, is there a name for that? Yes, there is, but it is against forum rules to use that word.

What would possibly motivate somebody to come to a forum and purposely repeat an altered viewpoint of the posts they are responding to in order to confuse the discussion, take things off topic and turn a good honest informative discussion into a 15 page dishonest debate that just confuses most people who read it?
    That's it? Semantics?

Know what is impossible? It's impossible for Swordshyll to read Trump's mind and know what he's going to do.

Oh, I'm sorry. You threw that whole hussy fit over semantics to distract people from that very fact, didn't you? Well, that's o.k. I'm sure you can find an excuse to throw another.

Sorry, I'm done pretending you don't know the difference between things like probabilities and absolutes in this thread, this is going to remain here for others to judge you.
    This absolute enough for you?

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-14-2020 at 11:53 AM.

That's it? Semantics?

Know what is impossible? It's impossible for Swordshyll to read Trump's mind and know what he's going to do.

Oh, I'm sorry. You threw that whole hussy fit over semantics to distract people from that very fact, didn't you? Well, that's o.k. I'm sure you can find an excuse to throw another.
    Look, another dishonest post, what a shocker..

We were discussing the "science" about whether a vaccine might be developed in the next year, saying that it is unlikely, then you twisted both of our posts into saying that we thought it was an absolute that a vaccine won't be developed, using the analogy that we would have said inventing flight would have been "impossible" in 1902 - and comparing SS to some kind of dictator due to you putting words in his mouth about said science being absolute when that was not something either of us have said.

I call you out on it, and now you are implying you were referring to SS's comments on reading Trump's mind about mandating vaccines as being impossible??

You can't win the argument on the topic, so like a magician you pull a different topic out of your hat and pretend you were talking about that? Do you have some kind of manual for these techniques, or do you just do it on the fly?

More bull$#@! from on display for the world to see.

Are you going to keep posting more bull$#@! for me to call you out on? You seem to just be some kind of bull$#@! producing machine..
    Last edited by dannno; 05-14-2020 at 12:05 PM.

That has nothing to do with being a dictator. That is just using logic, and listening to the experts.

Trump is against mandatory vaccines, he personally knows cases of vaccine damage and this was a big issue during the debates.
    If Trump was agaisnt mandatory vaccines why then did he bring people who are stranges with strange agendas around the vaccination then?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If Trump was agaisnt mandatory vaccines why then did he bring people who are stranges with strange agendas around the vaccination then?
    To expose them, that's all he has been doing for 3 years.. he brings trusted people into his inner circle to work with him, and he brings in shady people to expose them.

We were discussing the "science" about whether a vaccine might be developed in the next year, saying that it is unlikely, then you twisted both of our posts into saying that we thought it was an absolute that a vaccine won't be developed, using the analogy that we would have said inventing flight would have been "impossible" in 1902 - and comparing SS to some kind of dictator due to you putting words in his mouth about said science being absolute when that was not something either of us have said.
    I observed that true science thrives on differences of opinion, a fact he seemed not to recognize, and the Deep State doesn't want us to recognize. And what have I gotten in return?

bull$#@! bull$#@! bull$#@!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t think anyone understands how deep the swamp is.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I understand it is now deeper than it was in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Its so deep that your feet can't even touch the bottom.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's a shame that he couldn't find one honest person to head the NIH in a nation of 329,000,000.

Ron Paul could. Wonder why Trump never asked him for a recommendation?
    Ron Paul probably couldn't, actually. Like Warren Harding, it's the number one thing he'd struggle at. He's arguably the single greatest American who ever lived (all the spirit and heart of the Founders without their baggage), but his biggest flaw has always been his eagerness to permanently delegate unsupervised responsibility to untrustworthy people, who then proceed to run his name into the ground as he fails to pay attention. See: Newsletters. See: Jesse Benton.

Donald Trump hasn't done much better, but he does genuinely suffer from enemies and subterfuge on all sides. He clearly doesn't understand liberty, and he has a lot of deeply authoritarian tendencies on top of narcissistic personality disorder. He's not a natural ally...but I do believe the cabal's hatred and fear of a loosecannon outsider has made a true enemy out of him. Now he's trying to decide how far he wants to take it. In this case, the enemy of my enemy is my fair-weather friend, and I don't have enough friends to be ideologically choosy.

There is political theater going on, but it's not ONLY political theater. Trump loves being loved, and he has a long history of ingratiating himself with the rich, famous, and powerful...but he also has a long history of deeply personal revenge against anyone who tried to screw him. He also has a rare streak of basic humanity, such as when he was literally the ONLY one of Epstein's associates who was eager to cooperate with the investigation and get him nailed. That might very well be why "they" mistrusted him enough to start this whole feud, for all we know.

In any case, when Trump plays political theater and riles up his base, what he's really doing is testing the waters. He'll tell anyone what they want to hear as a trial balloon, so he can gauge the will of the public and determine what he can get away with. Sometimes that's for ill, but sometimes that's for good. For all his faults, I believe him when he says that he's seen how bad things are, and that it's worse than we think...and I believe that given sufficient protection and public demand, he'd be willing to set things as right as he knows how. His understanding there may be woefully limited (see: his prostration before Israel and Saudi Arabia, his general police state apologism and appointment of Haspel to the CIA, and his cavalier attitude toward debt), but I think the will is there...if he can get away with it.

Other people can claim all they like that Trump is secretly in league with the globalists and that it's all hopeless political theater, but I don't buy that for a second. As much as you argue that point, I'm not even convinced that you really believe it. It's just the path of least resistance, because contemplating the alternative means you have to make the hard choice between complicity with someone awful, versus potentially throwing away our best chance to see some justice done before we go out with a whimper. Acknowledging that choice even exists isn't fun, because there's just no way of knowing how it's all going to turn out (except by throwing the "game," that is...then you can guarantee the outcome and tell everyone "I told you so"). I'll take my chances by cheering him on when he's right, and refraining from helping my REAL enemy take him down when he's wrong. If I'm making the wrong call, God will judge me, and I'm okay with that.

In any case, I do not believe that the same evil cabal has unchallenged monolithic control over this country. "If things were hopeless, their propaganda would not be necessary." The press would never have shown their hand so blatantly if there was no dire need. They were doing just fine marching us obliviously off a cliff before 2015. Trump loves himself first, and America second, whatever he thinks that even means...but unlike the globalists, he does identify specifically with the United States of America. That difference is crystal clear to me, and it means something. He's not "I didn't win the Presidency, so if I can't rule, maybe I'll move to Australia" Hillary Clinton. He's not a citizen of the world with no allegiance at all. He has every reason to screw us over if he sees that it will benefit him, but IF he sees a hugely popular demand for justice, he's just as likely to wage war against the true enemy as let the American people eat dirt. They're giving him every possible reason to do it. The question is if he has the courage to go all in, and the intelligence to succeed. He's avoided every "Do the easy thing and get in trouble for it" trap that his political enemies have set for him so far (hence no interference with Mueller, or mass firings, or pardons), so there's hope on the intelligence front. As for showing some courage, I think it depends a lot on if we're demanding it enough to embolden him.
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 05-14-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Ron Paul probably couldn't, actually. Like Warren Harding, it's the number one thing he'd struggle at. He's arguably the single greatest American who ever lived (all the spirit and heart of the Founders without their baggage), but his biggest flaw has always been his eagerness to permanently delegate unsupervised responsibility to untrustworthy people, who then proceed to run his name into the ground as he fails to pay attention. See: Newsletters. See: Jesse Benton.

Donald Trump hasn't done much better, but he does genuinely suffer from enemies and subterfuge on all sides. He clearly doesn't understand liberty, and he has a lot of deeply authoritarian tendencies on top of narcissistic personality disorder. He's not a natural ally...but I do believe the cabal's hatred and fear of a loosecannon outsider has made a true enemy out of him. Now he's trying to decide how far he wants to take it. In this case, the enemy of my enemy is my fair-weather friend, and I don't have enough friends to be ideologically choosy.

There is political theater going on, but it's not ONLY political theater. Trump loves being loved, and he has a long history of ingratiating himself with the rich, famous, and powerful...but he also has a long history of deeply personal revenge against anyone who tried to screw him. He also has a rare streak of basic humanity, such as when he was literally the ONLY one of Epstein's associates who was eager to cooperate with the investigation and get him nailed. That might very well be why "they" mistrusted him enough to start this whole feud, for all we know.

In any case, when Trump plays political theater and riles up his base, what he's really doing is testing the waters. He'll tell anyone what they want to hear as a trial balloon, so he can gauge the will of the public and determine what he can get away with. Sometimes that's for ill, but sometimes that's for good. For all his faults, I believe him when he says that he's seen how bad things are, and that it's worse than we think...and I believe that given sufficient protection and public demand, he'd be willing to set things as right as he knows how. His understanding there may be woefully limited (see: his prostration before Israel and Saudi Arabia, his general police state apologism and appointment of Haspel to the CIA, and his cavalier attitude toward debt), but I think the will is there...if he can get away with it.

Other people can claim all they like that Trump is secretly in league with the globalists and that it's all hopeless political theater, but I don't buy that for a second. As much as you argue that point, I'm not even convinced that you really believe it. It's just the path of least resistance, because contemplating the alternative means you have to make the hard choice between complicity with someone awful, versus potentially throwing away our best chance to see some justice done before we go out with a whimper. Acknowledging that choice even exists isn't fun, because there's just no way of knowing how it's all going to turn out (except by throwing the "game," that is...then you can guarantee the outcome and tell everyone "I told you so"). I'll take my chances by cheering him on when he's right, and refraining from helping my REAL enemy take him down when he's wrong. If I'm making the wrong call, God will judge me, and I'm okay with that.

In any case, I do not believe that the same evil cabal has unchallenged monolithic control over this country. "If things were hopeless, their propaganda would not be necessary." The press would never have shown their hand so blatantly if there was no dire need. They were doing just fine marching us obliviously off a cliff before 2015. Trump loves himself first, and America second, whatever he thinks that even means...but unlike the globalists, he does identify specifically with the United States of America. That difference is crystal clear to me, and it means something. He's not "I didn't win the Presidency, so if I can't rule, maybe I'll move to Australia" Hillary Clinton. He's not a citizen of the world with no allegiance at all. He has every reason to screw us over if he sees that it will benefit him, but IF he sees a hugely popular demand for justice, he's just as likely to wage war against the true enemy as let the American people eat dirt. They're giving him every possible reason to do it. The question is if he has the courage to go all in, and the intelligence to succeed. He's avoided every "Do the easy thing and get in trouble for it" trap that his political enemies have set for him so far (hence no interference with Mueller, or mass firings, or pardons), so there's hope on the intelligence front. As for showing some courage, I think it depends a lot on if we're demanding it enough to embolden him.
    You are always one of the best posters on this site when you grace us with your time.
    Thank you very much and please don't be a stranger.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mini-Me again.

Well said.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

-Your guy is pushing tests and vaccines, even specific manufacturers, during daily briefings. Follow the money.
    -Your guy just announced 300 million vaccines ready by the end of the year. Follow the money.
    -Your guy just announced that the US military and "other forces" will be used to distribute vaccine. Tyranny. This is unless you truly believe that the US military has been spreading freedom all over the world this whole time and will rub your shoulders while dragging you to quarantine camp.

Your bold text is laughable. You and SS are the worst perpetrators of exactly that.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

-Your guy is pushing tests and vaccines, even specific manufacturers, during daily briefings. Follow the money.
    -Your guy just announced 300 million vaccines ready by the end of the year. Follow the money.
    -Your guy just announced that the US military and "other forces" will be used to distribute vaccine. Tyranny. This is unless you truly believe that the US military has been spreading freedom all over the world this whole time and will rub your shoulders while dragging you to quarantine camp.

Your bold text is laughable. You and SS are the worst perpetrators of exactly that.
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol, you are very confused..

If Trump came out against a vaccine, a large portion of our country would just put their foot down and not even open.

If you actually watched him in his conferences you would know he is NOT excited about a vaccine. He knows it will likely never exist, at least not in time to save anybody. He is way more interested in therapeutics and promotes things that work that we can use NOW, like Hydroxychloroquine, at least ten times more than he does the vaccine.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-15-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.
    Says somebody who has watched exactly ZERO of the press conferences, but probably lies and says he does because they watch re-framed and out of context clips being played on CNN..

Says somebody who has watched exactly ZERO of the press conferences, but probably lies and says he does because they watch re-framed and out of context clips being played on CNN..
    ASSume much, Mr. name-caller/insulter? No argument so you just condemn others to cover your a**.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ASSume much, Mr. name-caller/insulter? No argument so you just condemn others to cover your a**.
    This ^^^^^^
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast