Thread: Rand Paul Schools Dr Fauci, Fauci Supporters Attack Rand Paul.

Rand Paul Schools Dr Fauci, Fauci Supporters Attack Rand Paul.

You know do these Fauci supporters even know that Fauci doesn't even have a medical degree? some of these Fauci supporters are completely clueless and it shows. .

Who was Fauci's patient? Chris Cuomo who broke his own lockdown order by riding a bike.

'I don't think you are the end-all': Rand Paul calls out Fauci over Covid-19 policy based 'one wrong prediction after another'

With all due respect…I don't think you're the end-all, I don't think you're the one person who gets to make a decision.

Sen Rand Paul

Fauci's supporters took to social media to slam his opponent, noting that Paul had gone to the Senate gym while infected with the coronavirus and perhaps infected others. They also cited high numbers of Covid-19 cases in Paul's home county of Warren County, Kentucky.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sure Fauci got a medical degree in 1966, but Rand Paul was still right.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rand Paul destroyed this Globalist fool!

https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/statu...72903452905480
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.