Thread: New York mom with coronavirus saved by medical-student son’s quick thinking

New York mom with coronavirus saved by medical-student son’s quick thinking

New York mom with coronavirus saved by medical-student son’s quick thinking
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/09/new-yo...l-student-son/

A Brooklyn woman desperately ill with the coronavirus is breathing easy this Mother’s Day thanks to a novel treatment her medical-student son helped provide.

Josephine Bruzzese, who is 48 and otherwise healthy, woke up on March 22 with a fever, body aches, dry cough and trouble breathing. She lost the ability to smell or taste. Her family rushed her to NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn in Sunset Park.

“She was so short of breath she couldn’t speak” said her 23-year-old son, James.

The hospital diagnosed the mom of four with pneumonia, but with no coronavirus tests available, it sent her home as a suspected COVID-19 case.

Some symptoms improved when Bruzzese, who works in banking, was given the antibiotic azithromycin and the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine — but she still couldn’t breathe. ............................

“We were very worried because she couldn’t stand up without almost passing out from shortness of breath,” her son said. “Her respiratory symptoms were very severe.” Horowitz had an idea. He suggested trying glutathione, an anti-oxidant produced by the liver that has been used to reduce inflammation in those suffering from the tick-borne illness.

“When you get a viral infection with a huge amount of inflammation you don’t have enough glutathione to be able to protect your very sensitive lung tissue,” Horowitz said.

James did not hesitate to give his mom the nutritional supplement, which they had in the house for Julia. After one 2,000-milligram dose, the family witnessed a miracle.

“Within an hour my breathing got better. It was amazing. I sat up, I got up,” Josephine Bruzzese recalled. She even started to make her bed. “I went and I took a shower.”

She took the pills for five days and had no relapse, her son said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such a nice young man helping out his mom.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You never know. Testing is required. They had given her azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The son should expect to be arrested for practising medicine without a license.

Or at a minimum, be expelled from medical school for a variety of reasons that impugn the integrity of the system.

When word of this gets out, there will be little glutathione to be had.

I have been reading other articles and it seems like it's just something we should have around anyway. If i find a good US source that isn't owned by a foreign company, i'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You never know. Testing is required. They had given her azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine too.
    . Don't forget Zinc!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I have been reading other articles and it seems like it's just something we should have around anyway. If i find a good US source that isn't owned by a foreign company, i'll post it.
    While you're at it, check out N-Acetyl-Cysteine.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    . Don't forget Zinc!
    Just eat some of those new ( 1982 - ) one cent coins , they are all zinc.