Thread: Ahmaud Arbery WAS NOT Murdered In Cold Blood, The Leftist Narrative Is Manipulation, Video Exi

Ahmaud Arbery WAS NOT Murdered In Cold Blood, The Leftist Narrative Is Manipulation, Video Exi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a video of the guy enetering into people's home before his arrest i dont want speak about this case but this case might make democrats look bad.

Democrats will defend every black person that gets shot or killed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Would they defend a white Guy that gets shot?
    I don't think so.
    The left wants to start a race war!
    We need to call them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I don't think so.
    Let 'em start one.

Get this $#@! over with.

I don't think so.
    Since the world is in lockdown, it seems the mainstream media outlets are itchy to start out with their anti white, and race baiting since i assume they are out of news stories and it seems this murder just happened in Feb or 10 weeks ago or so before the lockdowns.

I am surprised that the MSM outlets are only now talking about and of course with their usual race baiting tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Let 'em start one.

Get this $#@! over with.
    The people that are pushing this are vastly white Alynskyites.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Local news is still reporting this as "jogger chased down and murdered".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Local news is still reporting this as "jogger chased down and murdered".
    So how do the local news media outlets explain how there is video of this jogger walking shirtless late at night? how is that normal in America for Joggers? in Canada you would be arrested very quick if your caught near a constriction site while jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The people that are pushing this are vastly white Alynskyites.
    That's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Except for the black woman killed by capitol police. Those DC police are gods people.

Please, let us not forget Miriam Carey's name. People need to remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No guys obviously it was a duo of KKK white supremacists who hunted down an innocent student jogger who only wears tuxedos. Literally nothing else makes sense.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Here is a video of Arbery robbing the same construction site in October 2019.

As of now, this is the only place I can find it on youtube..

23:00

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

..The Leftist Narrative Is Manipulation..
    Biden and NBC narrative has been very aggressive, however WE/Foxnews coverage has been relatively balanced.

Trump on shooting of Ahmaud Arbery
    “So I saw the tape, and it’s very, very disturbing, the tape. I got to see it. It’s very disturbing. I looked at a picture of that young man. He was in a tuxedo, and — in fact, he put it up. And I will say that that looks like a really good, young guy,” Trump told “Fox & Friends.”

Ivanka Trump demands to know why it 'took months' to arrest two men accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery
    May 08, 2020
    washingtonexaminer.com/news/ivanka-trump-demands-to-know-why-it-took-months-to-arrest-two-men-accused-of-murdering-ahmaud-arbery

Trey Gowdy reacts to Ahmaud Arbery case: 'Why did it take the video' to recommend a grand jury review?

Fox News
    Trey Gowdy: We need a justice system people can have confidence in, regardless of color
    Former congressman and Fox News contributor, Trey Gowdy, reacts to the fatal shooting of the unarmed black jogger, Ahmaud Arbery, in Georgia.
    Former House Oversight Committee Chairman and Fox News contributor Trey Gowdy reacted on "The Daily Briefing" Wednesday to new footage showing the February shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old black man, in Brunswick, Ga.
    News4Jax.com reported that video of the Feb. 23 shooting of Arbery was posted online Tuesday by Georgia radio station WGIG and circulated widely on social media. The same day, Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Pro Tempore Tom Durden recommended that a grand jury review the shooting.

Granted iheartmedia that owns the station that released the video to fasttrack grandjury seems to have stronger ties to Republicans, its ties to Trump appear to be very weak and old. Initial speculation about Trump administraion being behind this push have turned out to be not factual.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    There is a video of the guy enetering into people's home before his arrest i dont want speak about this case but this case might make democrats look bad.
    The purpose of this case, and others like it--media spectacles--is to provoke racial tensions. It has been a resounding success.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    The purpose of this case, and others like it--media spectacles--is to provoke racial tensions. It has been a resounding success.
    Of course the usual the media loves to start racial wars or wars in general. Media loves nothing but chaos and destruction. This is why i hate journalism. Journalism used to be meant of truth reporting and what the public what wanted to see and hear.

Just like how the media is defending the virus while criticizing anyone who asks the official narrative. That is not journalism