Thread: US Preps For ‘COVID-19 Mass Vaccination’ With $110 Million Spent On Needles And Syringes

US Preps For ‘COVID-19 Mass Vaccination’ With $110 Million Spent On Needles And Syringes

US Preps For ‘COVID-19 Mass Vaccination’ With $110 Million Spent On Needles And Syringes

The U.S. government is getting its vaccine supplies ready in anticipation of a working cure. Two separate orders signed off on May 1, 2020, total $100 million and specify needles and syringes “for a COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign.”

One $27.5 million order went to Colorado-based Marathon Medical, the other $83.7 million to Texan business Retractable Technologies. The orders were placed by the Health and Human Services (HHS) department’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR).

The orders come as a raft of different vaccines are under development and testing. The U.S. government has backed a handful, including a $450 million deal with Johnson & Johnson arm Janssen Pharmaceutical for its COVID-19 cure. That vaccine could be ready by early 2021.

Oxford University’s vaccine could be given to millions of people even earlier. AstraZeneca’s chief executive, Pascal Soriot, suggested toward the end of last week that the cure could be ready for a limited rollout before the close of 2020. That would be a remarkable turnaround, given that vaccine testing and release can take over a decade.

It’s unclear just how many needles and syringes have been ordered. It’s estimated as many as 300 million will need to be inoculated in the U.S., but a report in the New York Times last week cited industry sources expressing concern about America’s urgency to produce the myriad parts required to deliver the medicine.

HHS announced at the end of March it was working with Janssen and Massachusetts-based Moderna on fast-tracking vaccine production. HHS said it would “accelerate advanced clinical trials, regulatory support and large-scale manufacturing to produce up to 300 million doses of vaccine in the United States each year.”

Neither HHS nor the manufacturers had responded to requests for more details on how many needles and syringes were being produced.

But the latest orders should go some way to alleviating concerns about preparedness to deliver vaccines to Americans.
    Are your "concerns alleviated"?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The US is getting ready to vaccinate your family, friends and loved ones with the Bill Gates And Co Vaccines.

Oxford University’s vaccine could be given to millions of people even earlier. AstraZeneca’s chief executive, Pascal Soriot, suggested toward the end of last week that the cure could be ready for a limited rollout before the close of 2020. That would be a remarkable turnaround, given that vaccine testing and release can take over a decade.
    It’s unclear just how many needles and syringes have been ordered. It’s estimated as many as 300 million will need to be inoculated in the U.S., but a report in the New York Times last week cited industry sources expressing concern about America’s urgency to produce the myriad parts required to deliver the medicine.
    Bill Gates wants to vaccinate 7 Billion in the world.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-10-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I tell you I took the family out for a Mother’s Day drive today, and I drove by a few cemeteries. It is crazy how I feel a little jealous seeing all those tombstones that have dates of a full average lifespan knowing those souls all lived their life, and died with most (if not all) of their freedoms right up to their last breath.

What stories and thoughts will be going through the head of future generations when they read the years on my tombstone? Long after I’m gone?

We live in some crazy times!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    freedoms right up to their last breath.

What stories and thoughts will be going through the head of future generations when they read the years on my tombstone? Long after I’m gone?

We live in some crazy times!
    You expect to have a tombstone?

I don't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Anyone who comes to my home to force me to take a needle will die at my hands

As long as they test it out on Nigerians first.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    some people might miss the realty of that statement Danke…

it is not a joke, folks... exactly how these swine roll...

B - ILL Gates caught bribing Nigerian officials to fast track testing of vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    looks like he will have to change his name to outslee

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    some people might miss the realty of that statement Danke…

it is not a joke, folks... exactly how these swine roll...

B - ILL Gates caught bribing Nigerian officials to fast track testing of vaccine
    Ya, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ill&highlight=
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

many will continue to be in DENIAL, this is part of stockholm syndrome. continue to bury your heads...this is red alert. the shadow government WILL BE ATTACKING you when you least expect it
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 05-10-2020 at 10:05 PM.

I don't.
    Planning on getting your remain cremated?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't.
    My sons told me they wanted to have a tombstone for me. I told them, if they get one, just put it on the north end of the septic tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Planning on getting your remain cremated?
    I expect that is the manner of VA Disposal.

Not Planing. Expecting.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/st...29366455377923
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/st...29366455377923
    Or maybe the elites already have the solutions but dont want share it to the world ,Dr Fauci is part of a bigger picture though. If Fauci was wrong with the vaccine claim then lets just assume this thing might just burn out as well.