Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Getting Nervous

From a related thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The DOJ spokesperson said tonight (citing Bill Barr) on Hannity that the Obamagate investigation was halted due to COVID-19 shutdowns. "Operation Distract" a success.

Apparently Barr talked about this today during his testimony to Congress. Good luck finding a media story on it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...gated-n2573306

During testimony in front the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday afternoon, Attorney General Bill Barr reconfirmed U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas John Bash has been appointed to investigate a series of Obama era unmaskings, specifically during the 2016 presidential transition period and beyond, for potential wrongdoing. The news of a separate investigation into unmasking, led by Bash and outside of the Durham probe, came to light in May.

"I've asked another U.S. Attorney to look into the issue of unmasking because of the high number of unmasking and some that do not readily appear to be in the line of normal business," Barr said.

It is not illegal to unmask an American citizen if an official has the proper security clearance. It is illegal to do it for political reasons.

Between November 2016 and January 20, 2017 General Michael Flynn, who went on to become President Trump's White House National Security Advisor, was unmasked by Obama administration officials dozens of times. Those doing the unmasking included Vice President Joe Biden, former CIA Director John Brennan, then FBI Director James Comey and others.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1288162641375039489
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 07-28-2020 at 09:06 PM.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12