Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery need to be prosecuted

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the revelations keep coming...
    It's clear enough now, that whatever may have gone down, the state's media organ's and their Marxist master's narrative is false...he was not a totally innocent man enjoying a morning jog only to be gunned down in cold blood by racist cracker Klansmen waving MAGA flags.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the revelations keep coming...
    Full Video (not edited by The Guardian)

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

Whats wrong with a guy jogging by the train tracks? Joggin' parka an' everything. Jokes aside, what does this mean or how does it have anything to do with the recent events?

Based upon my knowledge that this incident is mostly, though perhaps not solely, intended to provoke racial animosity to the maximum degree possible--especially among theire bread and butter blacks and whites, I hereby predict that the McMichaels will have charges dropped, be found not guilty, otherwise acquitted, or plea down. The latter may be the most fruitful as it will outrage both white bread and black bread. That this may be correct is irrelevant.
    Last edited by bv3; 05-19-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's clear enough now, that whatever may have gone down, the state's media organ's and their Marxist master's narrative is false...he was not a totally innocent man enjoying a morning jog only to be gunned down in cold blood by racist cracker Klansmen waving MAGA flags.
    From first reports, I was under the impression he was a student sports star on an academic scholarship and was training to keep in shape. And these white racists were out hunting random black men and chased him down in a pickup and shot him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple months later.

FJB

Some people here on the forum were promoting this guy as a "liberty" candidate at one time.

https://twitter.com/NickZoller/statu...77991714181121

https://twitter.com/NickZoller/statu...55508799275008
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2 on 1, and they still "needed" and used a gun....
    tough ol' fat southern boys showing how real southern men get it done. give 'em badges so they don't need to worry about accountability
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of this video, besides the rash attempt at tazing him, was the blatant attempt by the first officer to manufacture probable cause. Neither of the other officers would go along with him. "I can't see anything". "Smells like cigarettes".

It would be interesting to know if the vehicle was ever searched, and if they found anything.

As for Arbery, he certainly seemed like he was hiding something in the car. Going to work? Is that how he dresses for work?

Since his license is revoked, who's car was it?

If it's his, how did it get there?

If it isn't his, then what's he doing in it?

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    tough ol' fat southern boys showing how real southern men get it done. give 'em badges so they don't need to worry about accountability
    The father knew that Arbery had a prior felony conviction for carrying a gun. His decision to carry a gun was justifiable.

Man Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery’s Death Charged with Murder

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...d-with-murder/

Breitbart News 21 May 2020

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — The Georgia man who filmed cellphone video of Ahmaud Arbery’s fatal shooting was arrested Thursday and charged with murder in his death.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said 50-year-old William “Roddie” Bryan was arrested on charges of felony murder and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Arbery was slain Feb. 23 after a white father and son armed themselves and pursued him after spotting the 25-year-old black man running in their neighborhood. More than two months passed before authorities arrested Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis McMichael, on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.

Bryan lives in the same subdivision, and the video he took from the cab of his vehicle helped stir a national outcry when it leaked online. Bryan’s attorney, Kevin Gough, did not immediately return a phone message.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

What is the legal reasoning behind these charges?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They brought on a leftist prosecutor.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    They brought on a leftist prosecutor.
    So...any white person within a mile of the crime scene gets charged with murder...got it.

If that man came running up to me, I'd shoot him.
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Probably to placate the populace. Last thing you want in the middle of the largest power grab in US history is the populace rising up against the government. These 3 guys are going to be sacrificed for a while. Once things level off they probably will be quietly acquitted or charges dropped. Worse case they are forced to plea to a lesser charge.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Probably to placate the populace. Last thing you want in the middle of the largest power grab in US history is the populace rising up against the government. These 3 guys are going to be sacrificed for a while. Once things level off they probably will be quietly acquitted or charges dropped. Worse case they are forced to plea to a lesser charge.
    Mob rule justice...got it.

It was a premeditated hunt. They hunted him down with two vehicles...

https://twitter.com/nikhilsdomain/st...93574442004480

https://twitter.com/trippycurry/stat...91022535139328

This James Woods guy is just trying to incite violence. James Woods should be in jail.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...65728386387968

Do you consider a 70 year old a whole person against a 25 year old?

Did you even watch the video?? This is nutzo.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This James Woods guy is just trying to incite violence. James Woods should be in jail.

Wonder how long that will be in the news cycle?

If you haven't watched, it's a young black male beating an elderly white patient into a bloody mess, for kicks, apparently in a Detroit nursing home..

Unclear if the perp is an orderly or patient.

Another attack...

https://vidmax.com/video/195782-seco...etirement-home
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-22-2020 at 01:51 AM.

FJB

That was painful to watch.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That was painful to watch.
    Give me two seconds with that muther $#@!er.

Man Who Filmed Ahmaud Arbery’s Death Charged with Murder

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...d-with-murder/

Breitbart News 21 May 2020

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — The Georgia man who filmed cellphone video of Ahmaud Arbery’s fatal shooting was arrested Thursday and charged with murder in his death.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said 50-year-old William “Roddie” Bryan was arrested on charges of felony murder and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Arbery was slain Feb. 23 after a white father and son armed themselves and pursued him after spotting the 25-year-old black man running in their neighborhood. More than two months passed before authorities arrested Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis McMichael, on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.

Bryan lives in the same subdivision, and the video he took from the cab of his vehicle helped stir a national outcry when it leaked online. Bryan’s attorney, Kevin Gough, did not immediately return a phone message.
    This is very, very scary. I'm not one to easily call out racism, but I'm sure if a non-white person filmed the shooting there would be no charges.

Now they have arrested the videographer. I cringe. He was charged with murder, even though he was not part of the murder. So does this mean his video contradicts the official narrative? What I would say is that racial incidents are not always motivated by racism, and it sound like this trio were known to have a lot of animosity.

For the record, I believe every life is precious. It is not up to two guys of any race in a pickup truck to shoot anyone unless they come across someone clearly taking the life of another.
    Last edited by euphemia; 05-22-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    For the record, I believe every life is precious. It is not up to two guys of any race in a pickup truck to shoot anyone unless they come across someone clearly taking the life of another.
    Yah, I noted that in the first page of this thread...wanna be cops looking for trouble will probably find it...more trouble than they were looking for in this case.

That said, it has become clear that the Marxist narrative of the event is utterly false.

$#@! you, that's why.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder how long that will be in the news cycle?

If you haven't watched, it's a young black male beating an elderly white patient into a bloody mess, for kicks, apparently in a Detroit nursing home..

Unclear if the perp is an orderly or patient.

Another attack...

https://vidmax.com/video/195782-seco...etirement-home
    Pretty sure this won't make any news cycles. Doesn't fit their narrative.

The closest thing to media on this is Gateway Pundit:

Jaydon Hayden is reportedly from Westland, Michigan and beat elderly white nursing home patients for sport.

There are three videos right now on Bitchute showing the man beating white people.

The man is filming himself beating the seniors in their beds until they are bleeding.

Numerous disturbing videos were circulating social media showing a black Michigan man beating elderly white men and women in nursing homes.

Jaydon Hayden is reportedly from Westland, Michigan and beat elderly white nursing home patients for sport.

There are three videos right now on Bitchute showing the man beating white people.

The man is filming himself beating the seniors in their beds until they are bleeding.

Judicial Watch boss Tom Fitton said the watchdog group contacted authorities after he was alerted to the disturbing videos.

“This was also posted on my Twitter feed and Judicial Watch contacted authorities who then, in response to our concern, arrested this person. Thanks to those who helped us get this done.” Tom Fitton said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-authorities/

Pretty sure this won't make any news cycles. Doesn't fit their narrative.

The closest thing to media on this is Gateway Pundit:
    Has there been any solid confirmation of whether this $#@! was a patient or an employee?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast