Thread: Trump says coronavirus will disappear without a vaccine. Fauci has said the opposite.

Trump says coronavirus will disappear without a vaccine. Fauci has said the opposite.

Whatever Fauci says the opposite simply dont believe what Fauci says. I honestly do not trust Fauci no doubt he clearly wants to push the Bill Gate's vaccine as the only solution the virus.
    This is the same Fauci who has claimed many ridicules things before. And again is more questionable at best. I am not sure why the Trump admin decided to bring in Fauci in he has a questionable record not only with the Obama admin but his relationships of you know who.
    They are desperate for the Bill Gate's RNA vaccine which is no where near safe.

Something is clearly wrong with this pandemic.

Trump says coronavirus will disappear without a vaccine. Fauci has said the opposite.

Fauci responded: “There’s truth to that. It’s not going to be over to the point of our being able to not do any mitigation until we have a scientifically sound, safe and effective vaccine.”
    A week earlier, at a White House briefing, Fauci was asked whether we will “truly get back to normal in this country before there’s an actual vaccine that’s available to everybody.”
    Fauci said we wouldn’t.
    “If ‘back to normal’ means acting like there never was a coronavirus problem, I don’t think that’s going to happen until we do have a situation where you can completely protect the population,” Fauci said.
    Again look what Fauci is doing and saying the same thing Bill Gates said. Dispute the fact that virus might just vanish on its own as other did in the past. This is a push for a unsafe vaccine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Evidence of the left/right paradigm.

Folks will flock to Fauci, as designed, because of the hatred the left have for trump.

Unfortunately, neither the left nor the right stand on principle, look at the records, so back and forth we go from one administration to the next, tptb always winning.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Folks will flock to Fauci, as designed, because of the hatred the left have for trump.

Unfortunately, neither the left nor the right stand on principle, look at the records, so back and forth we go from one administration to the next, tptb always winning.
    tptb always winning.
    Always winning with fear mongering agreed pretty sure with Biden they might even as far declare the crisis over as if nothing happened.

You mean the left folks will flock to Fauci advise of a vaccine even dispute the fact that the vaccine will be problary even worse then the illness. I dont think India will march into a vaccine by bill gates again after what happened with the polo vaccine.

nm just woke up from a nap.

There is no greater enemy of Fauci than the Trump supporters themselves. Trump supporters pushed the #FireFauci hashtag that was trending on twitter, and Trump even retweeted it.. Trump supporters are pushing the film "Plandemic" that calls out Fauci plotted to create the virus, unleash it on mankind and cure it with a "vaccine".
    Last edited by dannno; 05-08-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//
    Last edited by dannno; 05-08-2020 at 10:52 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    nm just woke up from a nap.

There is no greater enemy of Fauci than the Trump supporters themselves. Trump supporters pushed the #FireFauci hashtag that was trending on twitter, and Trump even retweeted it.. Trump supporters are pushing the film "Plandemic" that calls out Fauci plotted to create the virus, unleash it on mankind and cure it with a "vaccine".
    Well you cant deny that Bill Gates and Fauci are a bit closer together arent they? Bill Gates is litlerly smiling when his saying that 7 Billion need to be vaccined or things wont to normal? something is very strange about this.

All i see on the news lately is nothing Bill Gates on the news.
    Lets ignore the other countries without gate's influence who are trying to make treatments nope its always that Bill Gate on TV lately.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 05-08-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Two experts can disagree sometimes, no biggie.

They also seemed to disagree on Hydroxychloroquine. Trump is a Hydroxychloroquine believer whereas Fauci seems skeptical about that.

Trump Pushes Broader Use of Hydroxychloroquine Against Coronavirus

President suggests people without symptoms take the antimalaria drug protectively, though some health experts and states advise against it
    President Trump in recent days has begun urging even those without symptoms of the new coronavirus to take a combination of antimalarial and antibacterial drugs to combat it, defying the advice of public-health experts as his own advisers debate the effectiveness of the drugs.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-p...us-11586194581

What they gotta lose by trying both experts recommendations?

they will lick faucis boots even if they were starving to death

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't believe anything Fauci said from the very beginning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I didn't believe anything Fauci said from the very beginning.
    His best buddies with Bill Gates isnt he? the same Bill Gates who believes farting cows are a problem for earth's climate.

Trump supporters pushed the #FireFauci hashtag that was trending on twitter, and Trump even retweeted it..
    Trump retweeted it.

NIH is an executive branch bureau. That means the person who can fire Fauci is Trump. Why is he tweeting "fire Fauci" instead of doing it? Got a 23d chess excuse for him? Is he trying to talk himself into it?

Or are his tweets mere virtue signaling designed to let his worshippers continue fooling themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Trump retweeted it.

NIH is an executive branch bureau. That means the person who can fire Fauci is Trump. Why is he tweeting "fire Fauci" instead of doing it? Got a 23d chess excuse for him? Is he trying to talk himself into it?

Or are his tweets mere virtue signaling designed to let his worshippers continue fooling themselves?
    I think President Trump is letting Fauci hang himself. The man has been consistently wrong about everything Cpvid19. The people know it too. President Trump has also disbanded the task force. If you notice since the riots started, Covid19 hasn't been an issue. Lots of people have noticed that too.

President Trump is surrounded by these type and he has to have patience enough to expose them.

Fauci has flip-flopped on just wearing masks from February to now.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well it looks like the coronavirus has now disappeared since all people want to do now is talking about the rioting thats been going on recently.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Trump retweeted it.

Fauci provided cover because Trump was following his recommendations without making any mandates. The media would have crucified him if he didn't bring in someone LIKE Fauci.. they still crucified him, but it made them look worse for doing it. At the same time, Trump got to expose Fauci on a number of past and present issues.

It's a win-win.

If you can't see it, you aren't even trying.

If you can't see it, you aren't even trying.
    I'm trying to see Trump as a messiah. Really I am. But I'm operating with a handicap at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When this is all said and done I hope George Floyd gets credited with curing the coronavirus.

Calvin Coolidge