Thread: Is the Anti Christ Bill Gates? the Bilble talks about the mark of beast.

Is the Anti Christ Bill Gates? the Bilble talks about the mark of beast.

For decades Christians had being searching and wondering who is the Anti Christ well what if the anti Christ has being in front of our noses? and that is Bill Gates and not a politician or world leader?

According to a bible phrase.

The second beast [...] forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads (Revelation 13:15-16).
    We don’t know for sure if this is the number or if there will be a visible mark on followers of the Beast. Commentators understand why we expect to see a “brand” or “tattoo” on these individuals
    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Bill gates already stated that he wants and wishes for nearly 7 Billion to be vaccinated already. What do you guys think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Bill Gates is a gaping $#@!. Word is he refused to allow his own children to be vaccinated.

Gates is looking like a pretty good candidate to be the Anti Christ.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No, the Anti-Christ is Satan. Period. Satan knows his time on this earth is short so he is sending his evil spirits to do the job he thinks will allow him to win.

But I have news for people, [spoiler alert] I read the back of the BOOK--he and those who follow him loses in the end.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The antichrist is a human male. We cannot rule out any particular individual turning out to be the antichrist (because Satan is the deceiver and he is better at deception than anyone) but Bill Gates fails a lot of specific criteria. He is not universally loved and he really is not a master of political intrigue (although he is definitely a fanboi for those who are masters of intrigue), and several others. There are reasons to suspect the antichrist will be blind in one eye (see Islam's traditional belief regarding the dajjal (antichrist), which probably originates from Christian oral traditions circa the 7th century).

The antichrist will almost certainly be a "dark horse" individual that suddenly appears on the scene, as if from nowhere. Because he will be universally loved, it is highly improbable that the antichrist will "rise up" through the ranks of a political party since, almost by definition, that would mean he would be hated by almost 50% of the population (members of the other party). So, all the notable leaders in business, religion and politics are unlikely to be the antichrist. It's not impossible that one of them could turn out to be him, but it seems very unlikely based on the descriptions in Scripture.

Perhaps a better way to think of the antichrist is in terms of a false return of the Messiah (Jesus). Based on Matthew 24, it appears that the antichrist will be genuinely accepted by virtually the entire global population as the actual return of Jesus, a superhuman deliverer that earns universal praise and acclaim through miraculous demonstrations of power (for apparently good uses). In fact, the Great Deception will be so powerful that only supernatural deliverance will prevent the elect from falling for the deception. In short, if God were not using divine power to protect you, you yourself would certainly fall for the Great Deception. That is how powerful the deception will be. "Even the very elect." Never forget that phrase.... we are dangling by the thinnest of threads.

Also, the antichrist is not identical with Satan. He is the prophesied "seed of the Serpent", the Son of Satan (hence, the false Messiah, the anti-Christ). His father will endow him with all of his powers (this is the deputizing of the Beast in Revelation). But the appearance of the anti-Christ is just the first salvo in the spiritual war that will ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The antichrist is a human male. We cannot rule out any particular individual turning out to be the antichrist (because Satan is the deceiver and he is better at deception than anyone) but Bill Gates fails a lot of specific criteria.
    But there is someone on the scene whom the sect of Qutheranism sees as a Messiah, isn't there? Even though his gold plated toilets hardly speak of having been born in a manger. He fits all the criteria. He even has his hairdresser comb and dye him up a fake halo.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-11-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But there is someone on the scene whom the sect of Qutheranism sees as a Messiah, isn't there? Even though his gold plated toilets hardly speak of having been born in a manger. He fits all the criteria. He even has his hairdresser comb and dye him up a fake halo.
    Trump fails a lot of the criteria for antichrist. To be clear, I'm no Trump fanboi. As far as I'm concerned, all political power is inherently corrupt. So, the idea of a "good politician" is as contradictory as "honest lawyer." The "Jared Kushner is the antichrist" idea is a little more interesting but, like most conspiracy theories, dubious.

But I think the idea that we will be able recognize the antichrist is mistaken. He will come with counterfeit signs and wonders after the working of Satan. He will have the mantle of Satan because he will be deputized by Satan. It is the height of arrogance to imagine that we will be able to "see through the deception" by dint of cynicism. Only supernatural protection from God will allow anyone to escape the Great Deception.

I can understand debates about whether Bill Gates is a nice guy or not … but shouldn't this be in "Peace Through Religion"?
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only supernatural protection from God will allow anyone to escape the Great Deception.
    You must be a fan of predermination.

If God didn't create His Son to come here to teach us, and warn us to trust Him, not men, and give us the tools to get right with Him, then why on earth did He go to all that trouble?

Isn't it odd how liberals, many of whom preach people aren't responsible for their own actions, are so at odds with fundamentalist Christians, many of whom preach the exact same thing?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-11-2020 at 01:18 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The antichrist is a human male. We cannot rule out any particular individual turning out to be the antichrist (because Satan is the deceiver and he is better at deception than anyone) but Bill Gates fails a lot of specific criteria. He is not universally loved and he really is not a master of political intrigue (although he is definitely a fanboi for those who are masters of intrigue), and several others. There are reasons to suspect the antichrist will be blind in one eye (see Islam's traditional belief regarding the dajjal (antichrist), which probably originates from Christian oral traditions circa the 7th century).

The antichrist will almost certainly be a "dark horse" individual that suddenly appears on the scene, as if from nowhere. Because he will be universally loved, it is highly improbable that the antichrist will "rise up" through the ranks of a political party since, almost by definition, that would mean he would be hated by almost 50% of the population (members of the other party). So, all the notable leaders in business, religion and politics are unlikely to be the antichrist. It's not impossible that one of them could turn out to be him, but it seems very unlikely based on the descriptions in Scripture.

Perhaps a better way to think of the antichrist is in terms of a false return of the Messiah (Jesus). Based on Matthew 24, it appears that the antichrist will be genuinely accepted by virtually the entire global population as the actual return of Jesus, a superhuman deliverer that earns universal praise and acclaim through miraculous demonstrations of power (for apparently good uses). In fact, the Great Deception will be so powerful that only supernatural deliverance will prevent the elect from falling for the deception. In short, if God were not using divine power to protect you, you yourself would certainly fall for the Great Deception. That is how powerful the deception will be. "Even the very elect." Never forget that phrase.... we are dangling by the thinnest of threads.

Also, the antichrist is not identical with Satan. He is the prophesied "seed of the Serpent", the Son of Satan (hence, the false Messiah, the anti-Christ). His father will endow him with all of his powers (this is the deputizing of the Beast in Revelation). But the appearance of the anti-Christ is just the first salvo in the spiritual war that will ensue.
    The Appearance Of Antichrist

To be clear, Satan is the Antichrist. The Bible tells us Satan and his angels are cast from Heaven to earth by Michael and his Angels (Revelation 12:7-9). The specifics as to how they appear is not provided in Scripture, other than they will appear in Jerusalem, naturally imitating Christ’s appearance, (Acts 1:10-12, Matthew 24:29-31).

In our Bible Study, “The Hour Of Temptation”, we go in detail describing how the people of the earth will worship Satan upon his appearance. So without a doubt, it will be a grand appearance, one the entire world will be aware of.

Remember, when Satan appears on earth, he will claim to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-9). We should understand “Anti” in “Antichrist” means “instead” (Strong’s word: 500 from the base of 473). Satan is the “instead of Christ,” simply meaning Satan will appear in the place of Jesus Christ.

So how does our Lord and Savior appear?

Matthew 24:27
    27 “For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

Everyone knows the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Christ’s appearance will be known and understood in this fashion and this is why the inhabitants of the earth will wish for rocks and mountains to fall on them, (Revelation 6:16). They will realize in that moment they were deceived by the “instead of Christ“. We can then surmise that Satan’s appearance will also be “as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west“. This is why the entire world worships him, except for those with the Seal of God, (see: The Saints And Their Role In The Tribulation).

Satan Will Claim To Be God

While I know you are referring to Hollywood TV shows, I do not believe Satan will appear on earth claiming to be anything other than God.

Remember, Satan is the Antichrist, the “instead of Christ” and Scripture clearly documents that for us.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-9 explains Satan will “exalteth himself above all that is called God… shewing himself that he is God”. Satan will claim to be God.

The Aircraft Of Ezekiel

Does Satan actually need a means of travel here on earth?

Scripture does not explain, so we cannot answer that with certainty either way, though it is a possibility. However, I certainly believe aircraft are described in God’s Word. I am not talking about non-existent sci-fi space aliens, I am talking about aircraft from our Father’s Kingdom.
    His technology is far, far superior to ours. Far too often when we envision our Father and His Kingdom we think about puffy clouds and harps with Angels wearing white gowns. That is man’s vision, not God’s.

Do you realize,
    “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” – 1 Corinthians 2:9

What a fantastic promise, a promise we need to be reminded of.

We are now going to turn our Bible to Ezekiel 1 where I believe Ezekiel is describing one of these aircraft. Our readers should keep in mind the book of Ezekiel was written well over 2,500 years ago and the only moveable object he had ever seen was a wagon, while the only movable objects in the sky were basically birds and clouds.

Ezekiel 1:4
    4 “And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.”

Now get yourself a pencil and a piece of paper and I want you to draw out what is being described to us by Ezekiel (finish the chapter after this study).

He sees a “whirlwind” which he described as a “cloud” and it has “a fire infolding” within itself. Now I do not know about you, but I have never seen a cloud that had fire.

This word “colour” (Strong’s: H5869) does not mean color in the sense of orange and black. Rather one of the meanings is “outward appearance“. The next word we are going to look at is “amber” (Strong’s: H2830) which means, “bronze or polished spectrum metal“.

Polished metal and fire in a cloud?

Not any cloud I have ever seen.

Ezekiel has described to us a “whirlwind“. A cloud that had “a fire infolding” within itself which was bright and had an “outward appearance” of “polished metal“. Ezekiel goes on to describe many other elements of this object that indicate landing gear and how it can move without looking where it traveled.

Think about a horse, you pull the reigns left to make the horse travel left, right to make the horse travel right. The aircraft Ezekiel saw “turned not when they went,” meaning it just went whichever direction it needed to go (Ezekiel 1:9).

I do not believe Ezekiel was describing a cloud to us in the least. Clouds do not have an “outward appearance” of “polished metal“, but aircraft do.

Clouds do not have fire, but aircraft propulsion systems do.

One final note, we should recall how Elijah was taken from earth to Heaven, (2 Kings 2:11). He was taken by a “whirlwind” (Strong’s word: H5591) which means “hurricane“. The noise from the “whirlwind” probably sounded like a hurricane and was the best explanation the ancient prophets could provide us with for what they were witnessing.
    https://worldeventsandthebible.com/b...his-appearance
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
    (1 John 2:18-19)
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You must be a fan of predermination.

If God didn't create His Son to come here to teach us, and warn us to trust Him, not men, and give us the tools to get right with Him, then why on earth did He go to all that trouble?

Isn't it odd how liberals, many of whom preach people aren't responsible for their own actions, are so at odds with fundamentalist Christians, many of whom preach the exact same thing?
    We are made in the image of God, thus, we have free will. That said, God is supremely powerful. No one can resist him. The theologians get lost in arguments over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin... but the Bible is quite clear.

I'm not saying we will never recognize the antichrist -- as you said, what would be the point of pretty much the entire New Testament? Rather, I am saying that no one should believe they can escape the Great Deception by dint of their own cleverness. Free will or not, no one -- not one single human born in this world, excepting the Son of God himself -- can escape the Great Deception without supernatural protection from God. It doesn't matter how clever or cynical you [generic] are... you won't escape. I'm not inventing a new teaching: " For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." (Matthew 24:24) His point? If you are in the end times and you are not being saved, you will be deluded by the antichrist, period. No one escapes, there is no "third way".

I don't want to get too deep into this, but I have a few quibbles with the link provided:

The Appearance Of Antichrist

To be clear, Satan is the Antichrist.
    The antichrist is a human man. Satan is a spirit. It's an important distinction because if Satan incarnated in person (as the antichrist), he would have completed the counterfeit of the miracle of the Incarnation. There is only one divine incarnate -- Jesus, the Messiah.

Rather, the appearance of the antichrist is Satan's counterfeit attempt to mock the Incarnation. "If God can do it, so can I." If Satan appeared in bodily form, he could be killed and that would be the end of his continual wreaking havoc on humanity. He is not that stupid. But he fully intends to convince humanity that he has incarnated. And that is precisely what the antichrist is. He is the crown jewel in Satan's sprawling web of lies, going all the way back to the Garden.

The antichrist will be hailed as a literal superhuman. The scientists will worship him as a genius of physics and technology. The occultists will worship him as a dark lord. The New Agers will worship him as an incarnation of an Ascended Master. And so on and so forth. As you can see, Satan has been very busy preparing for the appearance of his sterile seed on Earth. I highly recommend AW Pink's book The Antichrist. It really helped me clear up a lot of confusion I had regarding the apocalyptic prophecies.

The Aircraft Of Ezekiel
    This is one of the craziest apocalyptic visions (and they're all pretty crazy). Ezekiel might have seen aircraft but I think that it's a mistake to think about the heavens in terms of technology, unless we use the word in a very different way than it is normally used. The problem is that technology is inherently materialistic -- it is bound by the speed of light, the Planck constant, and so on. The material world is the reference-point for the materialistic mind (the fleshly mind, the worldly mind). Even (or especially) the heavens and so-called "spirits", if they existed, would just be some kind of material technology. But in reality, it is exactly the other way around. The material world has its existence by extension from the will of God. The advent of the world began with an act of God's will -- the choice to speak. When he spoke, the material world came into being. So every material technology, however advanced it may be, only exists as vibrations within the breath of God, who is above all. Clearly, God is not opposed to material technology (after all, he himself created it)... but it is always a mistake to reason about the heavens in terms of material limitations. The heavens are above the earth and they are unlike the earth in ways that defy verbal explanation.

I am watching Erdogan of Turkey. Pretty good candidate.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington