Thread: Evidence is in. Dictators killed thousands with lockups

Evidence is in. Dictators killed thousands with lockups

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...v-0Ae6-v2BDC_w

" experts are increasingly confident in evidence showing that the coronavirus spreads much more readily indoors than outdoors, a finding that could help guide policymakers seeking to figure out ways to end lockdowns that have shuttered much of the nation’s economy."

I knew this when it first started. Anyone advocating locking people up should be , you fill in the appropriate punishment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...v-0Ae6-v2BDC_w

" experts are increasingly confident in evidence showing that the coronavirus spreads much more readily indoors than outdoors, a finding that could help guide policymakers seeking to figure out ways to end lockdowns that have shuttered much of the nation’s economy."

I knew this when it first started. Anyone advocating locking people up should be , you fill in the appropriate punishment
    Exactly, locking down parks is also stupid.The only way your body builds immunity if you go outside get some sunlight. What you think its going to humans if humans stay to long in a cave or underground? their immunity for the outside wont be as the same before.

The way to beat this thing is through by keeping your distance but i dont agree with the whole lock downs either. Locdowns were fine for three months are going to lockdown again in Nov? or just trying to stay healthy through the winter? and besides i dont see the virus spreading in antarctica.

I dont think lockdowns ever did any good and only delayed not stopped people from being exposed. Also, i feel strongly had nothing at all been done fewer would be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    I dont think lockdowns ever did any good and only delayed not stopped people from being exposed. Also, i feel strongly had nothing at all been done fewer would be dead.
    The point of the lockdowns and like the one during the Spanish flu was that most viruses you cant exposed if you dont have contact with people, viruses need hosts. This virus hopefully will vanish on its own as SARS did. I still dont trust anything that Anthony Fauci says or any of Trump current task force. Generally speaking most viruses do indeed just go away on its own and vanish.

Sad to see that there are many Americans out there that support the policies these dictators did.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge