Thread: Rand Paul says he’s not wearing a mask in Senate because he already got coronavirus

Rand Paul says he’s not wearing a mask in Senate because he already got coronavirus

Rand Paul says he’s not wearing a mask in Senate because he already got coronavirus
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/rand-p...ask-in-senate/

As senators returned this week to Capitol Hill for the first time since mid-March, many were spotted entering their chambers wearing the now-ubiquitous face masks meant to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.

One notable exception: Sen. Rand Paul.

The Kentucky Republican, who is the only senator to have so far tested positive for COVID-19, explained Tuesday that he doesn’t need a mask because he’s already had the virus.

“I’ve already had the virus. So I can’t get it again, and I can’t give it to anybody,” Paul told reporters at the Capitol.

While it is unclear if people who have been infected with the coronavirus develop a full immunity to the disease, most scientists agree that the coronavirus should act like others and people will develop antibodies to it once they have recovered from an infection.

“There is always some immunity when you get a virus — but the question is, how long does it last? Right now, we are learning the answers to that question,” former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Chief Medical Officer Dr. Robert Amler told Fox News.

There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses that account for about 10 to 30 percent of common colds. Most people have been exposed to these coronaviruses before and may have developed some immunity against one or more following infection, but immunity doesn’t appear to be lifelong. What’s more, the virus could mutate — a recent study conducted by Chinese scientists suggests that it has once already — meaning the same people infected once before could be infected again with a new strain, ultimately causing a second wave of illness. When questioned about the possibility that he could become infected by another, mutated strain of the virus, Paul brushed off any concerns.

“I can’t get it again nor can I transmit it,” Paul said. “So of all the people you’ll meet here, I’m about the only safe person in Washington you’ll meet.” ..................

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand only needs to watch out for assassin neighbors & people shooting at him and such.

He's a survivor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Im a bit disappointed in him. Its a freedom issue and they do no good. And we all know as soon as they are off camera they no longer want to be masked freaks

Of course if we are supposed to follow the train of lies being told to us, the mask is especially for people who had it, because allegedly, they are carriers and pass it on to the venerable.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Rand only needs to watch out for assassin neighbors & people shooting at him and such.

He's a survivor.
    yes , and he is right , he is one of the few safe people in washington , most of the rest intend you harm

To attack Rand on this is to claim that everyone who has ever had a contagious disease will be forever contagious.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

pssst…
    hey

rand

put it on, you might get it again

and by IT I of course am referring to- A DIFFERENT STRAIN

RAND PAUL is not a fking pawn to be sacrificed, castle that fkr NOW!

read zero hedge, this is fking chaos! there is no data available I would use to jeopardize RAND PAUL (the guy missing sum LUNG) at this time...unless its "outbreak" and they already have the "cure" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BIG CERTAINABILITY

yeah, i THINK it would be more smart for him to take extra precautions...much like my wife. unless its a hoax, hahah who fk knows AT THIS POINT.

HELL PUT HIM IN A HAZMAT SO WE CAN SEE HIS SMILLIN FACE AND SHOCK OF CURLEY HAIR!

SPACE
    RAND!
    -fk u bithcez, im going home tour!

the "left" would hate it!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?