Thread: Ole Dammegard: Elite is Racing to Lower 5G Surveillance Platform Before Too Many Wake Up

Ole Dammegard: Elite is Racing to Lower 5G Surveillance Platform Before Too Many Wake Up

Describes the documented October NYC pandemic drill - Event 201 - involving a coronavirus, the launch pad for mandatory vaccination and eventually biochip vaccination records. Total social control. What may be a life-and -death tug of war this minute between good forces and the most evil of the evil. Amazing knowledge of false flag tie-ins and the operations people behind them. if you have never heard Ole prepare to wake up. It cannot happen fast enough.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-08-2020 at 03:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody ever heard of this guy? Is he credible?

Not just elite, even some working class MAGA leaders are leading the effort :

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Feb 21, 2019
    I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........
    twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1098581869233344512

The 5G company have being a bit desperate by giving YouTube Channels suppodely money or support as long as they prompt or say how 5G as a good thing and not a threat dont believe me?
    Source
    Source

Schools will be implementing 5G now that kid won't be going back there for a while.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The 5G company have being a bit desperate by giving YouTube Channels suppodely money or support as long as they prompt or say how 5G as a good thing and not a threat dont believe me?
    Source
    Source
    If you post anything questioning 5G it will get deleted from Youtube. Posters have even learned to write "4 + 1 jee" to fool the algorithms.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Anybody ever heard of this guy? Is he credible?
    It's up to you what the definition of credible is. He is a very optimistic guy despite having done more research and seeing how dark the world is than just about anybody and always has been telling what he sees as truth. Some of his stuff seems way out there, other stuff he hits the nail right on the head, like with the 5g stuff. He isn't some Trump supporter or hater, he is simply red/white pilled and wants to see the people be free, which seems reasonable enough.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If you post anything questioning 5G it will get deleted from Youtube. Posters have even learned to write "4 + 1 jee" to fool the algorithms.
    I am not surprised, YT wont ban users this time it seems as long the comments are agaisnt a potical opinion that is not standing with MSM version your comment will just get deleted.

Anything on the conspiracy theories of 9/11 you wont able to search for on YT anymore what the algorithms will give you is basically videos from the mainstream news media outlets.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 09-13-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Schools will be implementing 5G now that kid won't be going back there for a while.
    If 5Gs are so safe as some YT tech channels are saying why are these 5Gs being implemented near to the schools?

The answer is uglier than you think. Exposure to 5G weakens the immune system. They want a high death count of children next time.

Is 5G Safe? (Scientific American)